Im opening a HUGE can of worms here......

someone that I wouldnt mind having as a neighbor...but I think on Sept 7th the other neighbors may get a little ticked off.

Thanks!

LOL on Sept 7th the loudest thing is the sound of me singing DK this song:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Im laughing like hell
because Im younger than YOU!

:D

ohhhhh! (duh - Ive been having a stupid moment kind of day LOL)

well lets see - DK is 38 - what is your age? can I sing my bday song to you too? JK

Originally posted by jon_forward
the point I was alluding to was the fact that its not only his B-D on the 7th of Sept.....:D

well thats pretty cool too. ;)

I'm not too sure about the 'resident hippie' title you have though. I better check the length of my hair again :laugh:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
As a followup Gopjeff: who's the "we" in " when we classify people"? You and your many other internal personalities?:D

Me and the hundreds of thousands of GOP party workers who engage in such activities.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I hate labels - of any sort.....Im just 'weird' like that LOL.
I call 'em like I see 'em

I am not against gay marriage.
I am opposed to gay marriage because, though I am an ignostic, marriage is a term derived from a religion that opposses homosexuality. Secondly, I ask where on draws the line. The example has been posted other places on the board, but esdentially, if you allow gays to marry, who do you not allow to marry. Let's say marriage simply unites to people that love each other. Can a brother and sister marry? Can a Mom and son marry? Can I marry my dog? can more than two people be married? Assuming they all love each other you would have to come up with an awfully good reason why they should not be allowed to marry. But, homosexuals want the same privilesdges as married couples so under that premise two people or more who don't love each other should be allowed to marry becasue you are excluding them from these benefits.
I am not against abortion, although I think that complete pro choice is taken to an extreme and I DESPISE those who would use prochoice as an excuse or means of birth control-thats sick.
I believe abortion should be outlawed. You say later that people must take responsibility for actions. This is a perfect example. I don't know about rape or incest or parental health. But at least for anything else it should be outlawed. You do not have the right to snuff out an innocent life for your mistake.
I cannot get behind the patriot act - I just cant
If ya keep your nose clean you have nothing to worry about.
I hate war - of any sort.
darn near everybody hates, but it is neccessary at times
Im a hypocrite: meaning, I dont feel that anyone has the right to play god and decide who lives and dies (capitol punishment)....however, if someone hurt my kids or my husband, Id rip them apart and love every minute of it.
Also for being against abortion. That is the ultimate hypocrisy. You don't believe in taking the life of a killer, but it's okay to kill an innocent baby.
Im an environmentalist.
Fine, but are you an environmentalist whacko. I am a conservationist.
I feel that the biggest problem (or at least one of the largest) is a complete and total lack of moral fiber in this country.
I feel that people do not take enough personal responsibility.
See response to abortion
I feel that technology outweighs the spiritual nature thereby throwing off the balance completely.
I hate guns - but again, if anyone touched my children, Id pistol whip the shit out of them and then start shooting - at first not to kill, but to maim and cause pain, leaving the rotten bastard (or bitch) to bleed out and die in agony. (damn I am SUCH a hypocrite)
I can't stand people who use the f-word, or just the f-word. You need to consult your brain to make sure what you "FEEL" makes sense. Your hate or fear of guns makes no sense when you compare those who commit crimes with guns to the vast number that do not. I am hunter and own several guns. I know how to use them safely. I don't believe my right to use one should be infringed upons due a few bad apples.

Forum List

Back