I'm Not Sure If I Said This Before but I'm Just Going to Say it Now because it Has to be Said,...

What do you mean an opportunist? I think the reason DeSantis isn't running is because he knows that running against Trump would be rather difficult although I still believe that he would win.

Wow! I normally don't disagree with you both but I don't think the dems would help DeSantis win, unless it was a keeping their friends close and enemies closer kind of deal.
What i mean is....is that we already know that dems vote in Virginia repunk primaries...and they vote for the weaker of the two candidates which means we get dems for another term because the weaker of the repunklican primary candidates who won with dem help in the primary could not possibly beat the democrat candidate in the regular election. See what i mean FJB?

What i mean is....is that we already know that dems vote in Virginia repunk primaries...and they vote for the weaker of the two candidates which means we get dems for another term because the weaker of the repunklican primary candidates who won with dem help in the primary could not possibly beat the democrat candidate in the regular election. See what i mean FJB?

No. DeSantis is FAR from weak.

As much as I like Trump and I really hope he runs in 2024, I don't think he even can beat DeSantis if he were to run against him. He's not going to though I already know that so that's why I'm really hoping for Trump. Just my own personal opinion anyways.

There are a lot of former Democrat moms that I follow on Twitter who are not Dems anymore due to what Covid lockdowns did to their kids. They LOVE DeSantis. At least one said she would walk over hot coals to vote for him.

They do not love Trump--fair or not. I don't think it's fair. But there it is.

However, if the Dems attempt to destroy DeSantis like they did Trump, many people will see through how horrid they are. They play a touchy game at that point--for them. But what else do they have? They have nothing to persuade anyone to their side.

I'd prefer Trump stay on the sidelines. I won't be voting for him in the primaries if DeSantis or another viable non-rino runs.

I'd vote for him if he won the nomination before a fuckin' dem and dance a jig to the polls.

I'm there again. Trump temporarily had me back after Mar-A-Lago just to spite the Left. But no. DeSantis is too strong right now and appeals to too many. I'd vote for him in the primary, and Trump in the national if necessary.

Forum List

Back