I'm Not Sure If I Said This Before but I'm Just Going to Say it Now because it Has to be Said,...

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As much as I like Trump and I really hope he runs in 2024, I don't think he even can beat DeSantis if he were to run against him. He's not going to though I already know that so that's why I'm really hoping for Trump. Just my own personal opinion anyways.

Last edited:
As much as I like Trump and I really hope he runs in 2024, I don't think he even can even beat DeSantis if he were to run against him. He's not going to though I already know that so that's why I'm really hoping for Trump. Just my own personal opinion anyways.
It may not be DeSantis time yet, but if it is and he runs for the nomination and gets it, of course we real Americans will support him. But if he were to win, the commie Dims will go after him even more aggressively than they did Trump. The Reich wants to be Europe, even commie Europe, and hate our country with a vile passion.

It may not be DeSantis time yet, but if it is and he runs for the nomination and gets it, of course we real Americans will support him. But if he were to win, the commie Dims will go after him even more aggressively than they did Trump. The Reich wants to be Europe, even commie Europe, and hate our country with a vile passion.

Very true since like Trump he doesn't take any of the left's bullshit.

In 2024 I will vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, even if it's Goofy. Not even Goofy can fuck things up as badly as Biden and the democrats are doing, they just do not understand that it's a bad idea to raise taxes and overspend money we ain't got at a time like this when inflation is rampant, and the economy is heading into a downturn.

That said, I will vote for somebody else in my state's primary rather than Trump. Too much baggage and he just can't keep his GD mouth shut. But if he becomes the GOP nominee then he gets my vote over whoever the democrat nominee is. Cuz those people are fucking crazy.

In 2024 I will vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, even if it's Goofy. Not even Goofy can fuck things up as badly as Biden and the democrats are doing, they just do not understand that it's a bad idea to raise taxes and overspend money we ain't got at a time like this when inflation is rampant, and the economy is heading into a downturn.

That said, I will vote for somebody else in my state's primary rather than Trump. Too much baggage and he just can't keep his GD mouth shut. But if he becomes the GOP nominee then he gets my vote over whoever the democrat nominee is. Cuz those people are fucking crazy.

Goofy being Trump?

They hate the freedoms our country was founded on.
We have historically been seen as a shining beacon on a hill to those seeking their own basic human rights.
The globalists & the UNiparty lemmings on both sides want to extinguish that light.

Can't have a reset if they don't break it first

I'd prefer Trump stay on the sidelines. I won't be voting for him in the primaries if DeSantis or another viable non-rino runs.

I'd vote for him if he won the nomination before a fuckin' dem and dance a jig to the polls.

What do you mean? Trump is not a RINO.

I'd prefer Trump stay on the sidelines. I won't be voting for him in the primaries if DeSantis or another viable non-rino runs.

I'd vote for him if he won the nomination before a fuckin' dem and dance a jig to the polls.
Yep.....but the Dims will be just as or more brutal to DeSantis or anyone else who might step up and win our nomination.
Their hatred for all we stand for is monumental.

As much as I like Trump and I really hope he runs in 2024, I don't think he even can beat DeSantis if he were to run against him. He's not going to though I already know that so that's why I'm really hoping for Trump. Just my own personal opinion anyways.

And in other breaking news, the sun came up in the east this morning

Sounds like a good reason to gather all his accomplishments and expose every lie told about him and if he does run,. to bombard the left and the population with why he is a much better human being than Biden as well as a better choice for POTUS.

bidens collapse and the denial his cult puts out there in the media is doing wonders for the republican party even the most die hard democrat has to pay for overpriced gas and groceries

Goofy being Trump?

I didn't intend to make that connection, but in some cases it is somewhat apropos. Where Goofy (Disney character) is a dumbfuck that has no clue, I think Trump does know what he's doing and doesn't seem to care about the impact that his words have. Sometimes I think he cares a little too much about his own image, over what actually might be in the best interests of the country. And I think he conflates the two, he believes that what is in his best interests must also be in his country's best interests too and that ain't always the case.

At this stage of his life, I think Biden resembles Goofy more than Trump does. Joe needs to be in a home somewhere, he doesn't look competent to be the POTUS.

Trump isn't a member of "That Fraternity" of career politicians that we've had from both sides; "D" & "R", these past few decades. That is one of the major reasons he got many of the votes he did.

He may not "keep his GD mouth shut" but same can be said of many "politicians". Goes with the territory (career path). What was refreshing was he didn't speak with a forked tongue as so many others do. He may have been too candid at times, but he was blunt, to the point, and most often stuck to and did what he said (as much as Congress and the Deep State would work with him, that is). Another reason many voted for him.

He also wasn't full of and preaching a contrary path of "hype and fundamental change", such as rewrite the Constitution, as we saw with Barry, and now see with Joe~a.k.a. Barry Obama 2.0. Another reason many voted for him.

While he's bounced between the major parties in his past, so have many of us. While he may have flexed with the times, he seems to have remained true to his principles and with a better background in business and wealth creation than most of the prior POTUS, he kept this nation of track for prosperity rather than decline.

If DeSantis doesn't get first slot on the ticket, and such goes to Trump, hopefully he will be the VP of that team.

As Trump has pointed out, it isn't so much as him the Radical Left and Establishment Oligarchs are after as it is US, the conservative and loyal Americans. He's just in the way of such a pogrom.

Trump isn't a member of "That Fraternity" of career politicians that we've had from both sides; "D" & "R", these past few decades. That is one of the major reasons he got many of the votes he did.

He may not "keep his GD mouth shut" but same can be said of many "politicians". Goes with the territory (career path). What was refreshing was he didn't speak with a forked tongue as so many others do. He may have been too candid at times, but he was blunt, to the point, and most often stuck to and did what he said (as much as Congress and the Deep State would work with him, that is). Another reason many voted for him.

He also wasn't full of and preaching a contrary path of "hype and fundamental change", such as rewrite the Constitution, as we saw with Barry, and now see with Joe~a.k.a. Barry Obama 2.0. Another reason many voted for him.

While he's bounced between the major parties in his past, so have many of us. While he may have flexed with the times, he seems to have remained true to his principles and with a better background in business and wealth creation than most of the prior POTUS, he kept this nation of track for prosperity rather than decline.

If DeSantis doesn't get first slot on the ticket, and such goes to Trump, hopefully he will be the VP of that team.

As Trump has pointed out, it isn't so much as him the Radical Left and Establishment Oligarchs are after as it is US, the conservative and loyal Americans. He's just in the way of such a pogrom.

Fair enough. I'll just say this: when you're in presidential politics, you've got to avoid alienating potential supporters/voters. That doesn't mean you gotta suck up to anyone, but you don't want to lose the support of some people either. From the time Trump first stepped off that elevator, he alienated people including some in his own party, which in my view is most unwise.

Desantis might beat Trump but it would be with the help of dems whose objective would be to see DeSantis defeated by Newsome or whatever leftist idiot they can muster. TRUMP and TRUMP ALONE kept his promises and accomplished things the right and left promised while campaigning but never followed through. TRUMP DID THAT..and By God he should be rewarded for it by another election without thievery on the dems part. THEN DeSantis for EIGHT good LONG years.

Desantis needs to stay full two terms as governor then run for president if he chooses. If he runs now, he will look like an opportunist and turn off a lot of voters.

What do you mean an opportunist? I think the reason DeSantis isn't running is because he knows that running against Trump would be rather difficult although I still believe that he would win.

Desantis might beat Trump but it would be with the help of dems

Wow! I normally don't disagree with you both but I don't think the dems would help DeSantis win, unless it was a keeping their friends close and enemies closer kind of deal.

Forum List

Back