I'm not paying your "tax"

Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

will the fines be cheaper?
Closing up shop and taking early retirement will be....That's my plan of action.

Atlas gonna be shruggin' all over the place.

HAHAHA so much arrogance in that statement. YOU are carrying the whole world are you?

And now youve decided to join the union. Good luck with that, even Rand herself ended up on government assistance.

The only gamble I was taking is 3 years of CHRONIC illness and soon thereafter I get Medicare.

See --- I told you a leftist wouldn't have a clue as to the financing aspect.. How does a $20K deductible policy and a $60K medical savings account === moocher?
Oh I got it, you were gambling until you were able to get your government insurance. Fucking priceless.

I love that the "moochers" despise "moochers" yet don't see the hypocrisy.

Boy --- the density is priceless... What part of "I WAS FORCED TO PAY FOR IT" for 40 years don't you understand?

Are you really that mindless and brainwashed?

Which part of you are a moocher, don't you understand?

We are sooooo F' ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have insurance; Obama told us that we'd get to keep it. Nope according to the Affordable Healthcare Act(yeah I read it) you WON'T; you will be forced to drop what you have to go into a g'ment "exchange". That's when the fun begins with Death panels and decreased care and medicine.

This Douche just F'ed us all! Sure, some might not feel it at first but I better NOT hear those words" well well when DID THIS HAPPEN" grrrrrrrrrrrrr I swear I'll slap em silly

Thats a crock of shit. Whoever told you that saw you coming a mile away. I certainly hope you didnt give them any money.

the citizens in this country are now doomed. Will the fools vote to keep this OBama in office next. We are doomed and the fools can't see it. Its all over now except the crying.

This decision was a brilliant move by Conservatives.. Obama's doomed for sure now.

States don't have to comply either.. Funny shit! Looks like Christie was king of the hill on this debate!

Yesterday Conservatives were saying Obama is doomed because Obamacare was going to be overturned

I also recall hearing that pig limbaugh hinting that he had some 'inside source' stating that it would be overturned. I bet hannitard said the same thing too. :)

We are sooooo F' ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have insurance; Obama told us that we'd get to keep it. Nope according to the Affordable Healthcare Act(yeah I read it) you WON'T; you will be forced to drop what you have to go into a g'ment "exchange". That's when the fun begins with Death panels and decreased care and medicine.

This Douche just F'ed us all! Sure, some might not feel it at first but I better NOT hear those words" well well when DID THIS HAPPEN" grrrrrrrrrrrrr I swear I'll slap em silly

Please cite that passages that state what you allege.

Oh I got it, you were gambling until you were able to get your government insurance. Fucking priceless.

I love that the "moochers" despise "moochers" yet don't see the hypocrisy.

Boy --- the density is priceless... What part of "I WAS FORCED TO PAY FOR IT" for 40 years don't you understand?

Are you really that mindless and brainwashed?

Which part of you are a moocher, don't you understand?

Your complete and utter failure to act like a grown-up... That's what I don't understand.
When you FORCED into a UNIVERSAL anything -- you have no choice. EVERYONE participates. If I hadn't been FORCED into it -- I would have another plan..

Last edited:
Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

Closing up shop and taking early retirement will be....That's my plan of action.

If you close up shop and take an early retirement, that will be a good thing for you. It will also be an opportunity for someone in your industry to build their business, fill the void, and hire employees. It's a 'win, win' situation.

HAHAHA so much arrogance in that statement. YOU are carrying the whole world are you?

And now youve decided to join the union. Good luck with that, even Rand herself ended up on government assistance.
You think I'm going to be the only one taking such a course, Gomer?

the army is in the constitution, idiot.

DId he really say that????? OMG the army is the main point of the feds and it's not even close......LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Did you really expect to hear from just the rocket scientists?

Learn to read and then try to read the Constitution for the first time. Rocketboy!
Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution says (among other laundry list of things) "Congress shall have the right to raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years."

Last edited:
Oh, man, is that the best post of the year or what???

Definitely the post of the year. I DO hope somebody bookmarks.

you two are very hateful people...I hope you bookmark that.

I just saw a news report here which stated that with the new law MORE people will qualify to be on Medicaid. I didn't hear anything about a reduction of Medicaid benefits, perhaps Willowtree or someone else can qualify their claim with some facts and a link? This is not a challenge, it's simply a search for the truth.

You think I'm going to be the only one taking such a course, Gomer?

I think you and your Rand Union buddies will enjoy retirement on the government tit.

Forum List

Back