Since Obama care is not popular it might help him LOSE the election

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Since it was passed most of the country did not like it. Now that it is upheld as a TAX not a fine will outrage more people saying they are getting taxed more ... It might get people who did not plan to vote go out and vote against Obama.

Since it was passed most of the country did not like it. Now that it is upheld as a TAX not a fine will outrage more people saying they are getting taxed more ... It might get people who did not plan to vote go out and vote against Obama.

Since it will be administered as a tax, we can count on the same 55% who now pay no income taxes being excused from coughing up for this "tax", too. Once again, the decent, hard-working middle class had better get a good, tight grip on their ankles. Here com the Feds sporting a 60-grit condom.

Yeah it's going to be a huge campaign issue to run on for republicans now and may win them both houses of congress. Romney really needs to do something to distance himself from healthcare if he wants to get elected though.

Since it will be administered as a tax, we can count on the same 55% who now pay no income taxes being excused from coughing up for this "tax", too. Once again, the decent, hard-working middle class had better get a good, tight grip on their ankles. Here com the Feds sporting a 60-grit condom.

Exactly. I told my husband it's time to find a new country. This one is shot to hell.

Exactly. I told my husband it's time to find a new country. This one is shot to hell.

Ya want me to save ya a spot in Mexico? :lol:

Forum List

Back