I'm not paying your "tax"

Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

I take it you don't have health insurance and you expect everyone else to cover your medical bills if you get sick. Scumbag.

Nope. I do have insurance. And guess what? I intend to drop it in protest if this bullshit isn't repealed by 2014. Integrity and principle will win out for this guy.

Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

I take it you don't have health insurance and you expect everyone else to cover your medical bills if you get sick. Scumbag.

Nope. I do have insurance. And guess what? I intend to drop it in protest if this bullshit isn't repealed by 2014. Integrity and principle will win out for this guy.
You might as well literally cut off your nose to spite your face before you drop your coverage. Don't expect me to pay your hospital bill after all that talk about 'self sufficiency'.

And you have no principles if you drop your coverage out of spite. No one will see that as noble. We see it for what it is...idiotic.

the citizens in this country are now doomed. Will the fools vote to keep this OBama in office next. We are doomed and the fools can't see it. Its all over now except the crying.

Since the libbies made it mandatory for insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions, they created this situation.

The tax is cheaper than insurance. So people are going to come to the sensible conclusion that it is better to pay the tax and then wait to get insurance until they are sick. And thanks to Obama, the insurance company will have to cover their illness.

Thanks! Liberals totally cracked the rising cost of healthcare. NOT!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back