I'm not paying your "tax"

will the fines be cheaper?

I imagine they will be somewhat cheaper, but you won't have guaranteed insurance. You will still liable for any medical bills you incur.

I'm on medicare stupid, your victory just cost medicare 500 billion dollars. I'll get less care not more.

This is the reality. The states are going to get hammered with higher costs to the taxpayers. Hammered, as in Lucifer's Hammer hammered. Extinction event hammered.

Last edited:
I cant wait til they throw people in jail for this.

Bitter and stupid, I would expect nothing less from the 'conservative' chic.

There are no criminal penalties. Period. That does not mean there will not or can not be civil penalties.

Ok Einstein, if you dont pay the "tax" what happens?

When you become injured or ill you will be treated and billed. When you don't pay the bill interest will accrue and eventually your obligation will be turned over to a collection agency, your credit rating will drop and you will be sued; a civil judgment will be ordered and enforced. Wages can be collected, income tax returns taken and life will change because of your own stupidity.

If you never need a doctor there will be no penalty; in that case you will live happily and in good health as a scofflaw.

I take it you don't have health insurance and you expect everyone else to cover your medical bills if you get sick. Scumbag.

Nope. I do have insurance. And guess what? I intend to drop it in protest if this bullshit isn't repealed by 2014. Integrity and principle will win out for this guy.
You might as well literally cut off your nose to spite your face before you drop your coverage. Don't expect me to pay your hospital bill after all that talk about 'self sufficiency'.

And you have no principles if you drop your coverage out of spite. No one will see that as noble. We see it for what it is...idiotic.

You dont have to choice in whether you pay for his coverage. You supported Obamacare which guarntees that you will. If you didnt want to support his coverage, you should have opposed the law.

For lack of a better term I can tell them to suck it to, now what? I'm forced to pay a little extra fine ? Ok commies game on lol lets vote fiscal con tea people and beat this.

Nope. I do have insurance. And guess what? I intend to drop it in protest if this bullshit isn't repealed by 2014. Integrity and principle will win out for this guy.
You might as well literally cut off your nose to spite your face before you drop your coverage. Don't expect me to pay your hospital bill after all that talk about 'self sufficiency'.

And you have no principles if you drop your coverage out of spite. No one will see that as noble. We see it for what it is...idiotic.

You dont have to choice in whether you pay for his coverage. You supported Obamacare which guarntees that you will. If you didnt want to support his coverage, you should have opposed the law.

Exactly. Obamacare makes it easier to suckle off everyone else's tits than to work hard and pay one's own way. Don't be whining when you get what you asked for, is what I say.

The court ruled that the mandate is unconstitutional, but it can stay as part of Congress’s power under a taxing clause. The court said that the government will be allowed to tax people for not having health insurance.

“The Affordable care act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably characterized as a tax. Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness,” the court said in the ruling.

This is not about your healthcare, its about taxing and getting more money from the citizens. You Liberals wanted this, and wanted Obama and now you will pay like everyone else is going too.

Well, watch your finances and livelyhood go down the drain now. Even the liberals who put this man Obama in office will pay the price now. And the fools who put this Obama in office, will most likely stay fools and vote for him again even when their own livelyhoods go down the drain.
I knew these Liberal judges would uphold this for Obama. Its not about healthcare, its about big Gov't controlling every aspect of your life and your money. tax tax and more tax ahead and if you don't buy their health ins, you will be fined $700 or more by the IRS. Lots of things are going to change now in your lives. Prepare for it.

The court ruled that the mandate is unconstitutional, but it can stay as part of Congress’s power under a taxing clause. The court said that the government will be allowed to tax people for not having health insurance.

“The Affordable care act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably characterized as a tax. Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness,” the court said in the ruling.

This is not about your healthcare, its about taxing and getting more money from the citizens. You Liberals wanted this, and wanted Obama and now you will pay like everyone else is going too.

My, my, what ever made you think that health care would be free? But health care that depends on preventive care rather than the emergency room will be much less costly in the long run. We see that in Germany, Canada, and Japan.

:badgrin:
Well, watch your finances and livelyhood go down the drain now. Even the liberals who put this man Obama in office will pay the price now. And the fools who put this Obama in office, will most likely stay fools and vote for him again even when their own livelyhoods go down the drain.
I knew these Liberal judges would uphold this for Obama. Its not about healthcare, its about big Gov't controlling every aspect of your life and your money. tax tax and more tax ahead and if you don't buy their health ins, you will be fined $700 or more by the IRS. Lots of things are going to change now in your lives. Prepare for it.

Yup. A major expense in crying towels for you 'Conservatives'.:badgrin:

As most doctors said they would give up medicine if this was upheld, how many doctors will you have to go to?

Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

What a whiny ass.
If you want to follow the constitution then what about paying taxes for an army.
That sure doesn't piss you off.
Crybaby.
:clap2: For the Health care act.

My, my, what ever made you think that health care would be free? But health care that depends on preventive care rather than the emergency room will be much less costly in the long run. We see that in Germany, Canada, and Japan.

it will be free to the leecher class.

Forum List

Back