I'm not going to lie and I know it's horrible to say because ....it's a sin in my beliefs but

I know many people say "lots of professionals smoke weed and they are successful"

well, as a musician for many years I can only tell you what my personal experience is. Ive seen top notch musicians smoke before a gig and forget everything they ever knew about their instrument. I have also seen guys ask for gas money because they were broke, but go outside and smoke during the intermission of the gig.

Ive seen those things happen over and over again by musician after musician.

So I haven't met one of these super successful pot smokers.

I think the shit makes you lazy and quite frankly a complete loser. Of course, again, just one persons opinion.

I know many people say "lots of professionals smoke weed and they are successful"

well, as a musician for many years I can only tell you what my personal experience is. Ive seen top notch musicians smoke before a gig and forget everything they ever knew about their instrument. I have also seen guys ask for gas money because they were broke, but go outside and smoke during the intermission of the gig.

Ive seen those things happen over and over again by musician after musician.

So I haven't met one of these super successful pot smokers.

I think the shit makes you lazy and quite frankly a complete loser. Of course, again, just one persons opinion.
I see more people lying about weed and its effects than I do see people that smoke it forget anything,,

Forum List

Back