I'm not embarrassed because I didn't vote for him...

I find it hilarious that we have republicans say don't give foreign aid to country. Bad Obama.

Then republicans bitch that he hasn't done enough to help foreign countries. Bad Obama.

Seriously you can't win with these people. He has done all he can, let him enjoy the weekend for fuck sakes.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info, expanded here:

U.S. Assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA)

Must be the two links I provided show those amounts under "other" because I can't explain why the PA isn't listed in either.

The U.S. Government funds Fatah. They have given $Billions in American Taxpayer cash to the Palestinians over many years. What have American Taxpayers gotten in return? The answer is nothing. A very very bad investment for American Citizens.

We give a helluva lot more to Israel for the same very bad results.

Quite selfish of you.
You dont have family or friends in Japan I assume.
Why should the people of Japan have the comfort of knowing that we are there for them.
Why should Japanese Americans not feel uncomfortable seeing a few press reeleases by the President as it pertains to Japan while hearing him speak on the plight of Women in the US and playing golf.

Yes Rinata...maybe you are happy about how he spends his time...but are you having trouble reaching a loved one in Japan?
Are you worried about the future of your family who are currently without food water and a roof...and possibly on the verge of radiation poisoning?

Yes...quite selfish of you.

For your information, my son is in the Air Force and was in Japan for 4 years. He returned home in 2009. You are just another Obama hater that doesn't know your ass from your elbow.

My sincere thanks to your son.
But he is not there now...so my accusation that you are selfish still stands.
I bet if your son was still there you would want to hear more from your idol regarding Japan.
Yep...you are a selfish, arrogant, Obama adoring, confused, "see, I am not a racist", blind, puppet.

I find it strange that nobody has yet said exactly what it is you want Obama to say that he hasn't already said. If people are stupid enough to believe that just because he plays golf following a natural disaster is sufficient to suggest that he has done NOTHING, then those people need a reality check. Maybe if he cried on national TV?

Quite selfish of you.
You dont have family or friends in Japan I assume.
Why should the people of Japan have the comfort of knowing that we are there for them.
Why should Japanese Americans not feel uncomfortable seeing a few press reeleases by the President as it pertains to Japan while hearing him speak on the plight of Women in the US and playing golf.

Yes Rinata...maybe you are happy about how he spends his time...but are you having trouble reaching a loved one in Japan?
Are you worried about the future of your family who are currently without food water and a roof...and possibly on the verge of radiation poisoning?

Yes...quite selfish of you.

For your information, my son is in the Air Force and was in Japan for 4 years. He returned home in 2009. You are just another Obama hater that doesn't know your ass from your elbow.

I bet if your son was still there you would want to hear more from your idol regarding Japan.
Yep...you are a selfish, arrogant, Obama adoring, confused, "see, I am not a racist", blind, puppet.

You don't even make sense. How is Obama supposed to be in charge of the goings on and the information coming out of Japan?? He has done everything he can do to help them. It is not his call!!! Damn, you're thick!!!

I find it strange that nobody has yet said exactly what it is you want Obama to say that he hasn't already said. If people are stupid enough to believe that just because he plays golf following a natural disaster is sufficient to suggest that he has done NOTHING, then those people need a reality check. Maybe if he cried on national TV?

Maggie, I think they are confused!!! Obama is not the president of Japan!! They are expecting him to do things he has no control over. Japan has a PM and its own government. Swear to God, the Obama haters are nuttier than a friggin' fruitcake!!

You don't even make sense. How is Obama supposed to be in charge of the goings on and the information coming out of Japan?? He has done everything he can do to help them. It is not his call!!! Damn, you're thick!!!

When the tsunami hit Indonesia in 2004, then President George W. Bush dispatched two carrier groups to provide aid and medical care.

But then, Bush was competent and had leadership skills, unlike that fucking moron Obama.

No...I am not thick. You are just too enamored with Mr. Obama to see when he errs.
He has more than once used his reputation and charisma to clam the concerns of those affected by something.

Here...he dropped the ball.

I had plans on Sunday. We were meeting a group of frineds out east to have a small "kick off the spring" party...

However, knowing some Japanese Americans tin my neighborhood, I felt uncomfortable having a great time knowing they were still trying to reach their family memebers.

There was nothing I can do to help them......but I just didnt see myself having fun while they were suffering....so I cancelled.

They had no idea I cancelled....it was more of my personal sympathy I had for them...

Now...I dont have the news media following my every move so it was unlikelyt they ever would have seen me having a good time.

How do you think it made Japanese Americans who were waiting to find out who they may have lost feel seeing Mr. Obam playing golf that day?

Did he really need to play golf? Could he not have shown a little compasson for what many of his own ciotizens were feeling at the time?

Would he have played golf if his friends mother passed away? I bet not.

When you are President, you have a responsibility to show compassion for the citizens you represent.

It is one of the down falls of the job.

He dropped the ball.

And besides.....how can he go out and play golf knowing a country was in the middle of a major disaster. How could he have smiled that day? I sure couldnt. But he did...ON TV while playing golf.

Did he really need to play golf? Could he not have shown a little compasson for what many of his own ciotizens were feeling at the time?

Obama is not a leader, he isn't qualified to be President - he doesn't have the skills.

Obama is a master of Chicago corruption. He can trade favors and bribes, is a master of the smear campaign. He does well with mobsters like Tony Rezko and fellow crooks like Rod Blagojevich, but he has no clue how to govern. His life has been about gathering power, about the criminal syndicate that is Chicago and democratic politics. He has no clue how to handle an international crises. No one to bribe and no one to have Tony's men break the legs of - he has no skill set for this.

Obama is just a crooked politician who got caught up in a whirlwind that landed him in the Whitehouse - he has NO fucking clue what to do now.

When the tsunami hit Indonesia in 2004, then President George W. Bush dispatched two carrier groups to provide aid and medical care.

But then, Bush was competent and had leadership skills, unlike that fucking moron Obama.

Try paying more attention.

Three San Diego warships reach Japan on relief mission - SignOnSanDiego.com

Factbox: Aid and rescue offers for Japan quake - Yahoo!7

Obama is not a leader, he isn't qualified to be President - he doesn't have the skills.

Obama is a master of Chicago corruption. He can trade favors and bribes, is a master of the smear campaign. He does well with mobsters like Tony Rezko and fellow crooks like Rod Blagojevich, but he has no clue how to govern. His life has been about gathering power, about the criminal syndicate that is Chicago and democratic politics. He has no clue how to handle an international crises. No one to bribe and no one to have Tony's men break the legs of - he has no skill set for this.

Obama is just a crooked politician who got caught up in a whirlwind that landed him in the Whitehouse - he has NO fucking clue what to do now.

sign0023.gif

For somebody who is so clueless you don't even realize how much logistical support is already being provided to the Japanese, why would anyone take any stock in your crappy opinions about the president? You're just another pissed off ignoramus completely unqualified to make such judgments.

Last edited:
The conclusion that President Obama, is incompetent is bipartisan. Obama, served in Congress by voting present. He leads the country in the same way. Obama, has taken the title of the worst President in US history away from Carter. After 09/11/2001 then President Bush, was faced with an equally disastrous economic picture. President Bush, exercised leadership,cut taxes, and then got out of the way of American business. Business boomed, unemployment dropped into the low fours, and tax revenues soared. President Bush, turned the post 09/11 economy around in less then one year. That contrasts sharply with what Obama, has done doesn't it?

Democrat Rips Into Obama For Total Failure Of Leadership
By Michael Eden

Well, it is now officially bipartisan: Barack Obama is a total failure as a president and a total failure as a leader:

Manchin Rips Obama
March 8, 2011 12:42 P.M. By Andrew Stiles

In an impassioned speech on the Senate floor this morning, Sen. Joe Manchin (D., W.Va.) rebuked President Obama for sitting on the sidelines in the debate over federal spending. “Why are we doing all this when the most powerful person in these negotiations — our president — has failed to lead this debate or offer a serious proposal for spending and cuts that he would be willing to fight for?” Manchin asked.

Democrat Rips Into Obama For Total Failure Of Leadership « Start Thinking Right

Last edited by a moderator:

Try paying more attention.

Three San Diego warships reach Japan on relief mission - SignOnSanDiego.com

Factbox: Aid and rescue offers for Japan quake - Yahoo!7

welp, I guess that means uncensored thinks Obama is competent and has good leadership skills

That's okay. I didn't vote for Raygun and I'm still embarrassed because of all kind of thing he did.

But I'll bet you voted for Obama six or seven times, didn't ya?

No doubt Naoto Kan was declaring "Heck of a job, Barry" as the reactors exploded.

Dude, you're an idiot - just like Obama.

A fine example of the Bush Presidency during the Katrina disaster, where the President condones the work of one he appointed to head FEMA. First of all, why does the President of the United States have to contain the Japanese Nuclear reactors? Secondly the Prime Minster of Japan did not appoint President Obama to head the Japanese disaster relief, so why would he comment on the job President Obama is doing.

Dude? I don't know what you are.

The conclusion that President Obama, is incompetent is bipartisan. Obama, served in Congress by voting present. He leads the country in the same way. Obama, has taken the title of the worst President in US history away from Carter. After 09/11/2001 then President Bush, was faced with an equally disastrous economic picture. President Bush, exercised leadership,cut taxes, and then got out of the way of American business. Business boomed, unemployment dropped into the low fours, and tax revenues soared. President Bush, turned the post 09/11 economy around in less then one year. That contrasts sharply with what Obama, has done doesn't it?

By Michael Eden

Well, it is now officially bipartisan: Barack Obama is a total failure as a president and a total failure as a leader:

Manchin Rips Obama

In an impassioned speech on the Senate floor this morning, Sen. Joe Manchin (D., W.Va.) rebuked President Obama for sitting on the sidelines in the debate over federal spending. “Why are we doing all this when the most powerful person in these negotiations — our president — has failed to lead this debate or offer a serious proposal for spending and cuts that he would be willing to fight for?” Manchin asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kV5Lt6-iX0

Sen. Joe Manchin did not call the President incompetent. He rightfully questioned his role in the Budget Cut debates. He also criticizes the congressional Democrats and Republicans too.

President Carter was a not the worst president.

The first Bush Tax cuts were enacted in June of 2001. The second in May of 2003, 20 months after 9-11. So you might need to rethink your claim about President Bushes economic leadership in terms of those attacks. It is a fact that under his leadership we moved into the worst recession we've seen since the Great Depression.

So your conclusion is false. The only people who will believe it never gave the President a chance to begin with, and have always rooted for America to fail under his leadership.

By Michael Eden

Manchin Rips Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kV5Lt6-iX0

Sen. Joe Manchin did not call the President incompetent. He rightfully questioned his role in the Budget Cut debates. He also criticizes the congressional Democrats and Republicans too.

President Carter was a not the worst president.

The first Bush Tax cuts were enacted in June of 2001. The second in May of 2003, 20 months after 9-11. So you might need to rethink your claim about President Bushes economic leadership in terms of those attacks. It is a fact that under his leadership we moved into the worst recession we've seen since the Great Depression.
So your conclusion is false. The only people who will believe it never gave the President a chance to begin with, and have always rooted for America to fail under his leadership.

Sadly, you believe the line I put in bold. It was campaign rhetoric used by the democrats to win seats and to win the white house.

But, you see, the recession was by no means the worst since the great depression. I have lived through higher unemployment and interest rates in the upper teens. I have lived through gas lines 3 hours long....with rationing being the law.

Now, granted, the greed of the consumer and the businesses that capitalized on that greed exasperrated matters....but by no means the worst recession since the great depression.

Embarrassed To Be American
Nancy Morgan
For the first time in my life, I'm embarrassed to be an American.

Last weekend, as tens of thousands of Japanese were fighting for their lives after an 8.9 earthquake devastated their nation, our President, after giving a generic "We're with you" statement, remained noticeably absent.

Not really absent -- Obama could be found on the golf course Saturday afternoon.

As a Japanese nuclear reactor melted down and threatened a catastrophe of biblical proportions, Obama was otherwise engaged Saturday night, having a rollicking good time at Washington D.C.'s annual Gridiron Dinner. Joking with journalists.

There is something quite shameful about watching our President attending a dress-up dinner, trolling for laughs, as one of America's allies struggles for life. I'm embarrassed for America, and I send my personal apologies to the Japanese people for the insensitivity of our President.

As the turmoil in Libya continues to escalate, threatening severe geopolitical consequences, it is France (France?) that has filled the global leadership void by proposing a no-fly zone over Libya. What is the President of the free world doing? During his Saturday afternoon radio address to the nation, Obama was busy lecturing Americans about the role of women. And writing an op-ed about the virtues of gun control.

American Thinker Blog: Embarrassed To Be American

I thought you libertarian types were against such foreign intervention?

At any rate, why would you guys have Obama do? Roll up his sleeves and go start clearing rubble personally?

It's just an excuse for some cheap shots at Obama.

So you might need to rethink your claim about President Bushes economic leadership in terms of those attacks. It is a fact that under his leadership we moved into the worst recession we've seen since the Great Depression.

That of course is a lie.

Not only were there far worse recessions in 1973 and 1978, but the recession got far worse under Obama than it was under Bush.

Not that this matters to you, as I previously noted, you have no integrity. You openly lie to promote your shameful party or to smear the hated opposition.

For somebody who is so clueless you don't even realize how much logistical support is already being provided to the Japanese,

And it took him a bit less than a week, what a wonder of decision making skill..

why would anyone take any stock in your crappy opinions about the president?

You're not going to "take stock" in anything other than praise and worship of your little tin Messiah®.

Ohhh Bahhhh Bahhhh Bahhh Mahhhh..

Forum List

Back