:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

7845???

WINNING!!!!!!

supertard.gif.png

I SMOKED Syrenn's 2 year old thread by 2,800 views in less than 3 months....DAMN! Looks like I'm the Rush Limbaugh of USMB. :lol:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

damn man you are desperate aren't you? If i worked my intro the way you keep working yours.... you would not have stood a chance in hell... then or now.

and what is it with you and thread views anyway?

Oh you worked it alright...by proxy and now I see a mysteriously new 5K views added to both threads in less than 3 hours.....that seems impossible....wait, that IS impossible. By any means necessary right, for something so unimportant....I should sent you some + rep for engineering this little charade... :eusa_angel:

:lol:

considering how many times i posted in my intro.... and how many times you have posted in yours.....

i hate to tell ya...... you worked your thread far more then mine.

however.... hard candy is doing a fine job with interest to her thread... she always has

you rock hard candy!

I SMOKED Syrenn's 2 year old thread by 2,800 views in less than 3 months....DAMN! Looks like I'm the Rush Limbaugh of USMB. :lol:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

damn man you are desperate aren't you? If i worked my intro the way you keep working yours.... you would not have stood a chance in hell... then or now.

Oh you worked it alright...by proxy and now I see a mysteriously new 5K views added to both threads in less than 3 hours.....that seems impossible....wait, that IS impossible. By any means necessary right, for something so unimportant....I should sent you some + rep for engineering this little charade... :eusa_angel:

Sy had nothing to do with it.

It seems impossible... it IS impossible... but somehow it mysteriously got done. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

and that is what is so damn funny.... he thinks that i did.

I hope you're victorious in this important epic struggle.

I think Obama mentioned it today when honoring Dr. King. This is HUGE.

I already won it....what you're seeing now is somebody playing with the scoreboard.

You do realize nobody would have fucked with you if you didn't think it was a conspiracy against you, right?

Poor guy.. Done had to delete his avatar and sig
You need to get laid or something, bro :lol:

I already won it....what you're seeing now is somebody playing with the scoreboard.

Yup. You won the internetz.

:rofl:

I am posting in the historical introductory threads, maybe I should bump mine? :lmao:. Actually I would be embarrassed, there were like 3 posts :D

Drop the pixiestix, and move away from the bacon...

Forum List

Back