Salutations! 93's!

jefferyhale

Rookie
Sep 24, 2012
Hello! The name's Jeffery & it's a pleasure e-meeting everyone. I'm thirty years of age, I reside in Southwestern, Ohio & I stumbled upon this particular forum via Google earlier this afternoon. I am a militant atheist/anti-theist, anarcho-capitalist, adherent to left-hand path philosophies, egoist, hedonist, misanthrope & lover of life. My favorite activities include skydiving, reading/studying Thelema & various philosophies which coincide with my personal constitution, traveling, indulging, sex/fetishes/BDSM, political debates, conversing with like-minded individuals, friends & those who find my views absolutely abhorrent!

I hope to bring something positive to the table whilst here & look forward to engaging others in stimulating conversation & discussion. As I stated earlier, I am an avid fan of skydiving! Along with my brief introduction I will leave you with a photograph from my second solo jump! The attached file shows my buddy Brett (left) & myself (right) climbing to altitude.

93's!!!

Attachments

• $001-1.jpg
    $001-1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Dabs is ok I guess. I'm not here enough to know everyone on the board. Congrats on jumping solo. :)

Thank you! Sadly my favorite time of the year does not coincide with jumping season, so I will not be making anymore until next year. I've progressed quite well though & now only have one instructor jumping with me & he only observes how well I handle the situation(s) as they arise & does not hold onto me. Getting closer to my A-license! :cool:

Who sneezed?

Welcome aboard, Jeff. It sounds like you will fit right in with a poster here called "dissent". Hopefully, you are a bit more sane, though.

Last edited:
Soo...what does a militant atheist do anyway?
You go around blowing up mock churches in the middle of the backwoods after drinking 8 cans of whatever beer is on sale?...in full camo...of course.

anarcho-capitalist

As a Classical Liberal, I generally argue for a modicum of a state that confines its role to protecting individual liberty and property. My impression is that anarcho-capitalists stand against any government. Is this your position?

adherent to left-hand path philosophies

??? Left-hand philosophies and no government? What am I missing?

anarcho-capitalist

As a Classical Liberal, I generally argue for a modicum of a state that confines its role to protecting individual liberty and property. My impression is that anarcho-capitalists stand against any government. Is this your position?

adherent to left-hand path philosophies

??? Left-hand philosophies and no government? What am I missing?

eflat.....you have huge feet dude....just sayin'...........

Forum List

Back