I'm not as sweet as I look!

I SMOKED Syrenn's 2 year old thread by 2,800 views in less than 3 months....DAMN! Looks like I'm the Rush Limbaugh of USMB. :lol:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

Holy crap JoeBlam, you just negged a whole boatload of people in an intro thread. That's against the rules.

Hello, this is supposed to all be in fun.

A LONG DEAD intro thread being used solely to mess with me.....so I figure the rule was BENT not broken....I told Intense what happened and if he wants to boot me, that's the breaks. I got to #7 which is all I tried for. :eusa_angel:

[MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] We need a poll!

Holy crap JoeBlam, you just negged a whole boatload of people in an intro thread. That's against the rules.

Hello, this is supposed to all be in fun.

A LONG DEAD intro thread being used solely to mess with me.....so I figure the rule was BENT not broken....I told Intense what happened and if he wants to boot me, that's the breaks. I got to #7 which is all I tried for. :eusa_angel:

You forget that when you get banned, no one will be viewing your intro thread. 7th place is a very tenuous grasp at notoriety. 20th or so, by the time you return will be just plain mundane.

I SMOKED Syrenn's 2 year old thread by 2,800 views in less than 3 months....DAMN! Looks like I'm the Rush Limbaugh of USMB. :lol:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

Which two year old syrenn thread are you referring to? Her 2 year old Tavern thread has 155,298 views, and her 2 year old intro thread has 10,814 views.

:dunno:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

damn man you are desperate aren't you? If i worked my intro the way you keep working yours.... you would not have stood a chance in hell... then or now.

and what is it with you and thread views anyway?

Last edited:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

Which two year old syrenn thread are you referring to? Her 2 year old Tavern thread has 155,298 views, and her 2 year old intro thread has 10,814 views.

:dunno:

LOL.... and the tavern is in a private forum.... the casual viewer non member cant see it.

Yeah. Well, when he catches up to Sy's rep, we can chat.

hell hun.... how long as he been here....and how long have you been back?

I would think if he can catch up to your reps you two can chat:eusa_angel:.

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

damn man you are desperate aren't you? If i worked my intro the way you keep working yours.... you would not have stood a chance in hell... then or now.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

Oh you worked it alright...by proxy and now I see a mysteriously new 5K views added to both threads in less than 3 hours.....that seems impossible....wait, that IS impossible. By any means necessary right, for something so unimportant....I should sent you some + rep for engineering this little charade... :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

limbaugh_body_rock.gif

Oh you worked it alright...by proxy and now I see a mysteriously new 5K views added to both threads in less than 3 hours.....that seems impossible....wait, that IS impossible. By any means necessary right, for something so unimportant....I should sent you some + rep for engineering this little charade... :eusa_angel:

I hope you're victorious in this important epic struggle.

I already won it....what you're seeing now is somebody playing with the scoreboard.

I already won it....what you're seeing now is somebody playing with the scoreboard.

Congratulations then.

This ranks right up there with discovering insulin.

EDIT - I do like your sig

Last edited:

Forum List

Back