I'm Not American but in my heart i am.

Starts 6 minutes in. It destroys the fake conspiracy bunk from the retarded right.

Anyone who sees and are not blind and who followed the night of the election understood that there was a fraud no conspiracy in that.

I now bestow upon thee the Honorary American Citizen Award for outstanding contributions for our country from far away lands. This award gives you status far above any American hating liberal Chinese loving Communist traitor.

Congratulations. Please say a few words on what you see in America from afar.

I don't know what to said maybe i will said that i love the American 50

But the democrats have everything destroy with their liberal who changes the world and nothing is preserved.

Liberals are very insecure and jealous people. Hell they don't even know if they are a girl or boy today half of them.

Starts 6 minutes in. It destroys the fake conspiracy bunk from the retarded right.

Anyone who sees and are not blind and who followed the night of the election understood that there was a fraud no conspiracy in that.

I now bestow upon thee the Honorary American Citizen Award for outstanding contributions for our country from far away lands. This award gives you status far above any American hating liberal Chinese loving Communist traitor.

But the democrats have everything destroy with their liberal who changes the world and nothing is preserved.

Liberals are very insecure and jealous people. Hell they don't even know if they are a girl or boy today half of them.

It’s part of their way of the liberals change everything like a little girl become a little boy and vice versa.
Marriage for all, too, must not be forgotten even the Bible no longer matters to them.

Putin is pretty much just doing to us what the US did to Ukraine

That is what is going on here. There hasn't been any evidence of voter fraud.

It’s part of their way of the liberals change everything like a little girl become a little boy and vice versa.
Marriage for all, too, must not be forgotten even the Bible no longer matters to them.

The bible doesn't really have anything to do with the modern institution of marriage:

Power, greed, and control are the only things that matter to these Monsters.

They will stop at nothing including slicing their sisters throat to get what they want.

They hate you and I because we see what horseshit these mother fuckers and their scams and hoaxes are.

How miserable it must be waking up every day with such poisn. I,d smother myself with my own pillow.

The bible doesn't really have anything to do with the modern institution of marriage:

Adam and Eve...and not Adam and Adam or if you prefer Eve and Eve , pick your choice as a liberal.

Power, greed, and control are the only things that matter to these Monsters.

They will stop at nothing including slicing their sisters throat to get what they want.

They hate you and I because we see what horseshit these mother fuckers and their scams and hoaxes are.

How miserable it must be waking up every day with such poisn. I,d smother myself with my own pillow.

Yes, here where I live in my small village of refractory Gauls with the soul of Templars the liberals are not welcome LOL

Hmmm......T Jefferson in his sig.

Do you realize President Jackson was following Jefferson's signed law to move the Indians. Jefferson gave them some time to White Up or live in the wilderness. They didn't buy it.

Jefferson was the Trail of Tears. Most libs are so heartbroken. Jackson following his signed law.

and you having the sating of a SLAVE OWNER makes you a horrible racist. How can you quote this slave holding devil????

See how that shit works Millennial. Well I don't know but you sound Millennial.

Adam and Eve...and not Adam and Adam or if you prefer Eve and Eve , pick your choice as a liberal.

Personally I like Adam, Eve, and Eve's pretty girlfriend better..................Blushing.

Personally I like Adam, Eve, and Eve's pretty girlfriend better..................Blushing.

In your new adopted country we say, Adam and Steve.

In the bible, the only verbs referring to the act of getting "married are "chathan" (the father's action) meaning "give away" and "laqach" (the suitor's action) meaning "to take posession"

That institution was very different from our modern one of equal co-ownership between the marriage partners.

The former is a gentleman's agreement. The latter is civil protection. Neither are inherently religious. And indeed the founder of the christian religion recommended that his followers not marry.

In the bible, the only verbs referring to the act of getting "married are "chathan" (the father's action) meaning "give away" and "laqach" (the suitor's action) meaning "to take posession"

That institution was very different from our modern one of equal co-ownership between the marriage partners.

The former is a gentleman's agreement. The latter is civil protection. Neither are inherently religious. And indeed the founder of the christian religion recommended that his followers not marry.

Now I got it. You graduated from Google University and have a Phd from Wikpedia College with your vast knowledge of the world.

Now I got it. You graduated from Google University and have a Phd from Wikpedia College with your vast knowledge of the world.

Nope. Just the guy that quotes his own blog posts :p

hey dalia check out this video,i have watched it many times,it gives me goosebumps. they are trying to tell us that biden,someone who only draws a dozen or so people to his rallies somehow had more votes than any president ever in mankind history vs trump who has millions of supporters as evidenced in this video,yeah right.:lmao::cuckoo:

check your pm boix as well dalia,got something i am going to send to you soon.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does rally crowd size have to do with voting? Clowns draw crowds, nothing new about that.

Rump tried to use this same fake metric in his Sunday Shakedown call. You must be as stupid as he is.

What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

Leave Altar Boys alone??

Some pretedn to be Christian but like the expression said : « You can’t have your cake and eat it too » In French it work more :
« Vouloir le beurre et l’argent du beurre »

Some pretedn to be Christian but like the expression said : « You can’t have your cake and eat it too » In French it work more :
Being Christian doesn't mean you are holier than others. It means you are a frail sinner and weak. And you try to make yourself better by trying not to repeat mistakes. Especially mistakes that really hurt other people in any way.

Being Christian is only an admission to God you are a lowly sinner trying to do better. Christians sin as much as Atheists. Atheist can admit it easier.

How far do you live from Roland Garros? I love the French Open in May. I'd give anything to walk on those crushed red brick clay courts mashed into ground.

Being Christian doesn't mean you are holier than others. It means you are a frail sinner and weak. And you try to make yourself better by trying not to repeat mistakes. Especially mistakes that really hurt other people in any way.

Being Christian is only an admission to God you are a lowly sinner trying to do better. Christians sin as much as Atheists. Atheist can admit it easier.

How far do you live from Roland Garros? I love the French Open in May. I'd give anything to walk on those crushed red brick clay courts mashed into ground.
We are all sinners at certain times in my opinion but some sins cannot be minimized simply as if it is part of the nature of things, that is the difference.
I live closer to Lyon.

We are all sinners at certain times in my opinion but some sins cannot be minimized simply as if it is part of the nature of things, that is the difference.
I live closer to Lyon.
True. I'm not talking about murder and rape. Just every day run of the mill sins. Lol

Forum List

Back