I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

I think the whole "service dog" thing has gotten out of control as well.

You need one for blindness. For anxiety you might just need to be slapped.

I agree the service dog thing is being exploited by people without a real issue so they can take their pets with them, but throwing a hissy fit like this woman did is not the way to express your disagreement with the concept.
She didnt throw a hissy fit to express her disagreement with the concept. She thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. She threw a hissy fit after the dog owner threw a hissy fit and confronted her about leaving.

There's nothing in the piece to suggest that.

Somebody should have punched in the face at the very beginning of her rant.
Shoulda coulda woulda. You white boys are all the same. Cowards.
It's a learning process. Girls like her have limited time to behave like that.
She should have slapped the shit out of the dog owner for confronting her. Its free country. She had the right to leave without being harassed about not liking the dog next to her while she is eating.

I agree the service dog thing is being exploited by people without a real issue so they can take their pets with them, but throwing a hissy fit like this woman did is not the way to express your disagreement with the concept.
She didnt throw a hissy fit to express her disagreement with the concept. She thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. She threw a hissy fit after the dog owner threw a hissy fit and confronted her about leaving.

That may be due to you being illiterate. Listen to the video to learn.

I tell you, having a dog is definitely a benefit for anyone. Even when I go through stressful times my dog is loyal and by my side, it's comforting. I know that no matter how bad life may be, he is there for us and would risk his life for me.

Many who have gone to war come back and need that comfort. They have earned the opportunity to explore ways to help them cope, many have been in places and experienced stress like few of us have. A dog is much cheaper and effective in many cases than constant therapy, medication and the like.

Ask a cop who has a police dog for a partner how he feels about that dog. Ask those in Vietnam how invaluable dogs were in many of their operations. Yeah, I'm a dog lover and there is no other creature that understands human emotions and signals more than animals, not even Chimpanzees, its been proven scientifically. They are a part of our pack.

After all this the establishment owners are too retarded to get it.

"It is unfortunate that some of the public are not familiar with federal regulations regarding service animals, which, in fact, do permit service animals into establishments such as grocery stores, public buildings and restaurants, giving aid and comfort to their masters in their time of need."

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog. The whole confrontation stemmed from them trying to explain a law that had nothing to do with her opinion. Its like telling someone they have to stay in a gay club when they dont particularly care for gays.

There is nothing on the video to support your claim.

Also, it looks like her boyfriend was ready to coldcock her himself, but he was too embarrassed by her behavior. The girl obviously has mental problems.

"It is unfortunate that some of the public are not familiar with federal regulations regarding service animals, which, in fact, do permit service animals into establishments such as grocery stores, public buildings and restaurants, giving aid and comfort to their masters in their time of need."

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog.

Her boyfriend didn't seem to mind being with a dog.;)

Last edited:

Also, it looks like her boyfriend was ready to coldcock her himself, but he was too embarrassed by her behavior. The girl obviously has mental problems.
Then you are illiterate if you believe that. she should have slapped the shit out of the dog owner initially.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

The only retarded one was the black bitch running her mouth. It could easily be said that she shouldn't be in there because she's a dog.

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog.

Her boyfriend didn't seem to mind being with a dog.
What he didnt mind wasnt the issue. She minded.

Black woman "I'm leaving because the dog is nasty and the food is nasty"
white woman "my husband fought in the war"

Typical white person deflection.... :laugh:

WTF did that have to do with anything?

If she thinks it is gross to have a dog in a restaurant, I wonder how she would view me when I had to put my hand into my dogs mouth and remove a sewing needle from him as he had chewed on it (have the scars to prove it). I've said, I would give the dirty mutt mouth to mouth if I had to in order to save his life. There is more bacteria on her pillow, more gross little bugs around in her kitchen than what a dog carries, but of course, she wouldn't understand this.

She has an opinion and I get that some people don't appreciate a dog beside them (was it eating from her dish or something??), of course she may not be swayed by anyone else, but she voiced her opposition in far too passionate a manner. What was achieved by her outburst? She now has her 15 minutes of fame and many who know her and her poor boyfriend now think she has gone off her rocker.

If I were willing to guess, it's a case of ignorance. She probably didn't grow up with dogs or had some bad experiences. It's like gun owners who talk about their ownership. I have never and may never own a weapon like that, but if I were educated and knew the safety procedures, had a history of being around them and respected the ownership obligations, I would have a completed different perspectives. As it were, I don't judge others who own, and I know that people have protected their safety and that of their family with a gun.

In the end I think she went far outside the lines. Stress in her life maybe? Who knows.

Last edited:
Black woman "what the hell do you think I was doing? I was moving when you approached me"
White woman "I approached you nicely to explain the law"

What part of she didnt like dogs near her while she was eating did that white bitch not understand?

If she thinks it is gross to have a dog in a restaurant, I wonder how she would view me when I had to put my hand into my dogs mouth and remove a sewing needle from him as he had chewed on it (have the scars to prove it). I've said, I would give the dirty mutt mouth to mouth if I had to in order to save his life. There is more bacteria on her pillow, more gross little bugs around in her kitchen than what a dog carries, but of course, she wouldn't understand this.

She has an opinion and I get that some people don't appreciate a dog beside them (was it eating from her dish or something??), of course she may not be swayed by anyone else, but she voiced her opposition in far too passionate a manner. What was achieved by her outburst? She now has her 15 minutes of fame and many who know her and her poor boyfriend now think she has gone off her rocker.

If I were willing to guess, it's a case of ignorance. She probably didn't grow up with dogs or had some bad experiences. It's like gun owners who talk about their ownership. I have never and may never own a weapon like that, but if I were educated and knew the safety procedures, had a history of being around them and respected the ownership obligations, I would have a completed different perspectives. As it were, I don't judge others who own, and I know that people have protected their safety and that of their family with a gun.

In the end I think she went far outside the lines. Stress in her life maybe? Who knows.
She took her rant to the point of disturbing the peace.

Then you are illiterate if you believe that. she should have slapped the shit out of the dog owner initially.

One would not be deemed illiterate by watching a video. Blind or deaf perhaps. Ergo, you strike me as illiterate.

Your argument is fantastically hallucinogenic in nature.

She took her rant to the point of disturbing the peace.
The dog owner took her confrontation of the woman to the point of harassment.

It wasnt her job to convince the Black woman to like dogs.

Forum List

Back