I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

After all this the establishment owners are too retarded to get it.

"It is unfortunate that some of the public are not familiar with federal regulations regarding service animals, which, in fact, do permit service animals into establishments such as grocery stores, public buildings and restaurants, giving aid and comfort to their masters in their time of need."

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog.

Her boyfriend didn't seem to mind being with a dog.
What he didnt mind wasnt the issue. She minded.

I see that flew completely over your head.

She didnt throw a hissy fit to express her disagreement with the concept. She thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. She threw a hissy fit after the dog owner threw a hissy fit and confronted her about leaving.

There's nothing in the piece to suggest that.
That may be due to you being illiterate. Listen to the video to learn.

There is nothing on the video to support your claim.

Also, it looks like her boyfriend was ready to coldcock her himself, but he was too embarrassed by her behavior. The girl obviously has mental problems.
Then you are illiterate if you believe that. she should have slapped the shit out of the dog owner initially.

One would not be deemed illiterate by watching a video. Blind or deaf perhaps. Ergo, you strike me as illiterate.

Your argument is fantastically hallucinogenic in nature.
I deem you illiterate because you have a problem translating what you hear and understanding the situation.

Black woman "what the hell do you think I was doing? I was moving when you approached me"
White woman "I approached you nicely to explain the law"

What part of she didnt like dogs near her while she was eating did that white bitch not understand?
Why are you making this out to be an issue of racism? The arguing parties did not seem to regard it as racism issue, you are.

"It is unfortunate that some of the public are not familiar with federal regulations regarding service animals, which, in fact, do permit service animals into establishments such as grocery stores, public buildings and restaurants, giving aid and comfort to their masters in their time of need."

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog.

I see you failed to convey your idea which is typical of illiterates.

Black woman "what the hell do you think I was doing? I was moving when you approached me"
White woman "I approached you nicely to explain the law"

What part of she didnt like dogs near her while she was eating did that white bitch not understand?
Why are you making this out to be an issue of racism? The arguing parties did not seem to regard it as racism issue, you are.
Because I want to.

I am identifying the parties involved and noting the behavior of the whites trying to enforce their wishes on the woman. I also note all the people blaming the Black woman are white when clearly the person that started the issue was the white woman. Typical white behavior which makes this to be an issue of racism where whites believe their opinions are correct and no one is allowed to differ.

I initially thought the woman was out of pocket until I listened to the video. How is it all the white people missed it?

Obviously this is a racial issue. I am proud of the Black woman for standing her ground and setting the white people straight.

There's nothing in the piece to suggest that.

Also, it looks like her boyfriend was ready to coldcock her himself, but he was too embarrassed by her behavior. The girl obviously has mental problems.
Then you are illiterate if you believe that. she should have slapped the shit out of the dog owner initially.

One would not be deemed illiterate by watching a video. Blind or deaf perhaps. Ergo, you strike me as illiterate.

I deem you illiterate because you have a problem translating what you hear and understanding the situation.

Your use of the word indicates illiteracy.

Using words normally indicates intelligence. You must be anti literacy.

Too funny. Had it been a Boston Cream Pie thrown in your direction, you would be wearing it now.

Too funny. Had it been a Boston Cream Pie thrown in your direction, you would be wearing it now.
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull.

"Illiterate" is defined as "unable to read or write". The definition is not applicable to the viewing of videos.

"Illiterate" is defined as "unable to read or write". The definition is not applicable to the viewing of videos.
Thats why I say you are illiterate. You are unable to translate the video to words. All video consists of is mental words.

A cow cannot have nuts, unless surgically installed. A cow is female, a non-castrated bull is male.

So, are you coming out for transbovine rights, or what?

Thats why I say you are illiterate. You are unable to translate the video to words. All video consists of is mental words.

The density of your skull is astonishing.

Anyone who thinks this kind of ghetto behavior is going to be accepted anywhere in America other than ghettos is in for a surprise.

A cow cannot have nuts, unless surgically installed. A cow is female, a non-castrated bull is male.

So, are you coming out for transbovine rights, or what?
Obviously that flew over your pointed little head.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

Lucky she didn't get her face stomped flat.
White people only attack Black women when its safe to do so. Like when she is alone or elderly. She was in no danger of anyone doing anything at all.

That woman was calling a service dog for a Veteran...WHICH IS FEDERALLY LEGAL TO HAVE ANYWHERE...."disgusting"

Anyone defending her is a piece of shit.

Anyone who thinks this kind of ghetto behavior is going to be accepted anywhere in America other than ghettos is in for a surprise.
it not a issue of acceptance. No one cares what whites accept. This is what you are going to get when whites attempt to harass a Black person for leaving. If you dont like it shut the fuck up and stop trying to convince someone to like something they dont like.

The density of your skull is astonishing.
Thank you. It houses an exceptionally sharp and expanding brain so it needs to be strong enough to protect it.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

Lucky she didn't get her face stomped flat.
White people only attack Black women when its safe to do so. Like when she is alone or elderly. She was in no danger of anyone doing anything at all.

That woman was calling a service dog for a Veteran...WHICH IS FEDERALLY LEGAL TO HAVE ANYWHERE...."disgusting"

Anyone defending her is a piece of shit.
Thats her opinion. I think white people smell dogs. No one is going to force me to change my opinion by harassing me right?

Forum List

Back