i'm interviewing Carol Miller, the only Republican woman in the House, for Politico. what do i ask?!

OK. Article 1 Section 8:

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Please ask her what her interpretation is of regulating commerce "among the several states". Thank you.

• Banned
OK. Article 1 Section 8:

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Please ask her what her interpretation is of regulating commerce "among the several states". Thank you.
thats too long. got anything shorter. still, i will try to ask that one!

OK. Article 1 Section 8:

thats too long. got anything shorter. still, i will try to ask that one!

It should be the number one question of any elected official.

What are her thoughts on the Incorporation Doctrine?

Ask her what she hopes to bring to the table, with her experiences as a small business owner-

Carol Miller Candidate for House of Representatives, WV-03 From her own experience as a small business owner and manager of a bison farm, she has personally felt the impact of excessive taxes and regulation and knows firsthand the way they hurt businesses and prevent job creation.

Forum List

Back