I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

1_Cover-3.jpg

wow, you are a really smoove dancer.

now it all makes sense.

and then after he fired gates he installed cia guy panetta, just in case he had to fire another sec of def because he killed obl.

They don't call it fired anymore......they call it retirement.

But it really comes into focus now....

if you want to tie gates' retirement to the obl raid, wouldn't it make more sense if no retirement plans were announced months before? and if the raid had actually failed?

i am really trying to follow you here, lol.

His retirement isn't as important as the timing is. I guess he wanted to go out with a bang and it suited Obama's purposes to get rid of a competent insider so he wouldn't have to look at his face while he's spinning his lies.

Obama is all about image don't you know.

He also needs constant positive reinforcement to feel good about himself.

Last edited:

if you want to tie gates' retirement to the obl raid, wouldn't it make more sense if no retirement plans were announced months before? and if the raid had actually failed?

His retirement isn't as important as the timing is. I guess he wanted to go out with a bang and it suited Obama's purposes to get rid of a competent insider so he wouldn't have to look at his face while he's spinning his lies.

so, when in 2010 gates announced his plan to retire in 2011, because he did not want a successor to have to start in an election year, he actually knew that a bang (obl raid) was going to happen shortly before his future retiring?

gates announced in 2010 that he will retire in 2011.
obama nominated panetta before obl was killed.

Right wing conspiracies needn't suffer the restrictions of temporal logic.

Logic has nothing to do with this Administration.

So what makes sense is Obama tried to distance himself from the operation in case it went bad. Gates ran it along with the military commanders. Obama was basically a spectator.

Yeah, Mudd-Butt......that's what happened......
handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIR9BxOwo]CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid - YouTube[/ame]​

Its not wise to dance on the vampire's grave until you know the wooden cross shaped stake has been driven through its heart pinning it to its casket.
Barack Obama is the most Machiavellian, cunning, resourceful, evil, conniving, manipulative man to ever inhabit the White House. Never count him out.

I agree.

It never pays to count your chickens before they hatch.

Who knows how the SC will rule?? I sure don't.

Justices have been know to change their opinions on any number of cases they have heard.

I hope not because it opens the way for Govt to do any damned thing it wants to do with nothing standing in their way.

That would be one sad day for this country and we the taxpayers.

Obama has this reputation in Washington of being a "bill-thief"

Senators would spend months working on a bill and Obama would attempt to sign on at the last minute.

Ted Kennedy himself chewed his ass out for attempting it on the immigration bill.
Yeah, Mudd-Butt.....that's what's been goin'-on......
handjob.gif

February 12, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

Its not wise to dance on the vampire's grave until you know the wooden cross shaped stake has been driven through its heart pinning it to its casket.
Barack Obama is the most Machiavellian, cunning, resourceful, evil, conniving, manipulative man to ever inhabit the White House. Never count him out.

I agree.

It never pays to count your chickens before they hatch.

Who knows how the SC will rule?? I sure don't.

Justices have been know to change their opinions on any number of cases they have heard.

I hope not because it opens the way for Govt to do any damned thing it wants to do with nothing standing in their way.

I'm pretty-certain that's already happened......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]​

That sums it up......................................

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

you may yet get to gloat, but it's pretty ugly ...

Perhaps your 22 year old should move out of the basement and get a job. Then he could buy some health insurance like the rest of us.

so, when in 2010 gates announced his plan to retire in 2011, because he did not want a successor to have to start in an election year, he actually knew that a bang (obl raid) was going to happen shortly before his future retiring?

Gates stayed over most likely because Obama didn't know anyone qualified to replace him and Obama asked him to stay till he could find a replacement.

A year and a half later they find out where Bin Laden is hiding, so Gates announces his retirement around this time hoping it would go down before he leaves. I don't see anything stating Obama had a replacement picked already. It finally goes down 8 months later and Gates punches out almost immediately after.

Gates carried a clock with him ticking down the time to his retirement since 06'.

This guy wanted to retire for almost 5 years when he finally did. That is a long time to wait. I could see him being a bit, shall we say, anxious.

Last edited:
Barry and the libtards had a really bad week, obummercare on the rocks and barry loses his attempt to go after the oil companies. loving it. :clap2:
Hell.....with his......

.....followed by, 8 years, for Bill & Hill......

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

....you Teabaggers might (actually) learn something about politics.

827.gif

So any one who disagrees with your god barry is a tea bagger?

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

Perhaps your 22 year old should move out of the basement and get a job. Then he could buy some health insurance like the rest of us.

i.e. your employer is baby-sitting you, and providing you with health-insurance....and, you're STUCK, there (now)....an insurance-junkie....and, management knows that as-well-as you do.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU]Easy Rider on Freedom - YouTube[/ame]​

Gates stayed over most likely because......
BZZZZT!!!!!

"....most likely...."

323.png

That's supposed to qualify as an informed-opinion?

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

"Dude, move to Mass. They already have a constitutional health care law. "

No you missed the point. Must have been educated in the south. Why should a pre existing condition be rejected? Why would anyone not want someone to be able to receive medical care if they are willing to pay for it? And premiums should not be that much higher because of it. Otherwise, it is an against life stance.

How much is not much higher?

really?

i.e. your employer is baby-sitting you, and providing you with health-insurance....and, you're STUCK, there (now)....an insurance-junkie....and, management knows that as-well-as you do.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU]Easy Rider on Freedom - YouTube[/ame]​

The Union negotiated health insurance for hourly employees and the corporation had to provide it for we salaried geeks as well. Do you hate unions?

"Dude, move to Mass. They already have a constitutional health care law. "

No you missed the point. Must have been educated in the south. Why should a pre existing condition be rejected? Why would anyone not want someone to be able to receive medical care if they are willing to pay for it? And premiums should not be that much higher because of it. Otherwise, it is an against life stance.

How much is not much higher?
Whatever......​

Barry and the libtards had a really bad week, obummercare on the rocks and barry loses his attempt to go after the oil companies. loving it. :clap2:
Hell.....with his......

.....followed by, 8 years, for Bill & Hill......

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

....you Teabaggers might (actually) learn something about politics.

827.gif

So any one who disagrees with your god barry is a tea bagger?

How come the only people here who use terms like that for our President are far righties?

Forum List

Back