I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

I will stand with anyone that is fighting for our rights, and our freedoms and keeping america the same great country it has always been.
I am against the two party system that seperates the people. We should be "united we stand" to let a gov't rule your livelyhoods is communistic. If you think this bunch in washington is working for you, think again. Nothing they are doing is in your interest, only theirs. Fact!!!!!!!

Well, it looks like Obamacare is 89 days away from being history. They're already making up excuses and trying to put a positive spin on what losing his biggest claim to fame means.

I guess he can always go back to talking about the way he got Osama Bin Laden.

Course I always wondered why he fired his Sec. of Defense right afterwards. Seems like if he did such a good job I'd want to decorate him, not get rid of him.

Wonder what that means????

Well, not really. I know what it means. But still, for most who took the time to think it is a real poser.

i think you are very much confused. you already emptied the bottle, right?

I've heard clips of the hearings. Is there a place where you can listen to it as it happened?

That sums it up......................................

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

you may yet get to gloat, but it's pretty ugly ...
There's still plenty-of-time (for people who've benefited from Health Care Reform) to make their voices heard.

The Supremos can't (possibly) ignore the economic-impact of killing health-care legislation. After all....it was businessmen who stacked the (present) Court.​

Well, it looks like Obamacare is 89 days away from being history. They're already making up excuses and trying to put a positive spin on what losing his biggest claim to fame means.

Course I always wondered why he fired his Sec. of Defense right afterwards. Seems like if he did such a good job I'd want to decorate him, not get rid of him.

Well, not really. I know what it means. But still, for most who took the time to think it is a real poser.

I said yesterday that I was gonna get a bottle today.

The liquor stores haven't opened yet.

Btw, it's obvious to anyone who knows how things work in the military, you don't relieve someone for doing a good job.

Btw, it's obvious to anyone who knows how things work in the military.

You don't relieve someone for doing a good job.

gates announced in 2010 that he will retire in 2011.
obama nominated panetta before obl was killed.

Great timing then huh?

They spotted OBL's compound in Aug 2010 and Gates announces his expected retirement on the 16th.

So right after the thing goes down he retires.

It took Obama 8 months to give the go ahead and all the while Gates is waiting around to retire......

I've heard rumors that Gates gave the go ahead and ran the operation. Obama had to be pulled off the golf-course and told the operation was already in progress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inutes-Navy-SEAL-Osama-Bin-Laden-mission.html

c6513b5f6e09711f610af58414d6f4bf.jpg

Last edited:
That sums it up......................................

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

you may yet get to gloat, but it's pretty ugly ...

and you will be totally silent if it is not tossed?! Somehow I doubt that!

Right wing conspiracies needn't suffer the restrictions of temporal logic.

Btw, it's obvious to anyone who knows how things work in the military, you don't relieve someone for doing a good job.
....But, you do end-up mixing girlie-drinks.

eusa_doh.gif

Amazing.......

303.gif

Logic has nothing to do with this Administration.

Found this a few mins ago.

The claims are from Chuck Pfarrer, a former SEAL team commander, in a book called SEAL Target Geronimo.

He has spoken to several of the men who carried out the operation at Bin Laden's mansion hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2.

Mr Pfarrer paints a very different picture to the official photo released at the time which shows Mr Obama and advisers huddled round a table in the White House situation room as footage was beamed from a drone 15,000ft above the al-Qaeda leader's mansion.

....Mr Pfarrer says the President's role was largely inflated and suggests he stayed out on the golf course for so long so he could distance himself in case it went wrong. Mr Pfarrer writes: 'If this had completely gone south, he was in a position to disavow.'

He says the White House photographs did not show the moment that Bin Laden was killed, but the moment a helicopter went down, which happened after the shooting.

Mr Obama is known to be a keen golfer. Just today, as the White House was being encircled by 8,000 environmental protesters, he was on a course in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. The President also played golf four times during his week-long family holiday on Martha's Vineyard.

The book also claims that bin Laden would have been captured if he gave himself up. Mr Pfarrer said a SEAL team would not have been sent in for a kill mission, adding: 'If it was a kill mission you don't need SEAL Team 6; you need a box of hand grenades.'

The book also gives a dramatic new insight into what happened during the 1am raid, during which only 12 bullets were fired.

Within 90 seconds of their helicopter landing, the SEALs saw Bin Laden slam his bedroom door shut. Two SEALs burst in and saw Bin Laden and one of his four wives, Amal, who shouted: 'It's not him!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...AL-Osama-Bin-Laden-mission.html#ixzz1qbDkRPBd

So what makes sense is Obama tried to distance himself from the operation in case it went bad. Gates ran it along with the military commanders. Obama was basically a spectator.

To help Obama gain back face Gates retires and Obama goes around for the next year pounding his chest about taking down OBL as some major foreign policy success. Nobody of any import is around to roll their eyes at him whenever he does this.

Oh, L.K.....thanks for the info.....I was trying to piece together the facts and you pretty much helped me.

Last edited:
Barry and the libtards had a really bad week, obummercare on the rocks and barry loses his attempt to go after the oil companies. loving it. :clap2:

The claims are from Chuck Pfarrer, a former SEAL team commander, in a book called SEAL Target Geronimo.

He has spoken to several of the men who carried out the operation at Bin Laden's mansion hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2.

Mr Pfarrer paints a very different picture to the official photo released at the time which shows Mr Obama and advisers huddled round a table in the White House situation room as footage was beamed from a drone 15,000ft above the al-Qaeda leader's mansion.

....Mr Pfarrer says the President's role was largely inflated and suggests he stayed out on the golf course for so long so he could distance himself in case it went wrong. Mr Pfarrer writes: 'If this had completely gone south, he was in a position to disavow.'

He says the White House photographs did not show the moment that Bin Laden was killed, but the moment a helicopter went down, which happened after the shooting.

Mr Obama is known to be a keen golfer. Just today, as the White House was being encircled by 8,000 environmental protesters, he was on a course in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. The President also played golf four times during his week-long family holiday on Martha's Vineyard.

The book also claims that bin Laden would have been captured if he gave himself up. Mr Pfarrer said a SEAL team would not have been sent in for a kill mission, adding: 'If it was a kill mission you don't need SEAL Team 6; you need a box of hand grenades.'

The book also gives a dramatic new insight into what happened during the 1am raid, during which only 12 bullets were fired.

Within 90 seconds of their helicopter landing, the SEALs saw Bin Laden slam his bedroom door shut. Two SEALs burst in and saw Bin Laden and one of his four wives, Amal, who shouted: 'It's not him!'

Read more: Obama was playing golf until 20 minutes before Navy SEAL Osama Bin Laden mission | Mail Online

So what makes sense is Obama tried to distance himself from the operation in case it went bad. Gates ran it along with the military commanders. Obama was basically a spectator.

To help Obama gain back face Gates retires and Obama goes around for the next year pounding his chest about taking down OBL as some major foreign policy success. Nobody of any import is around to roll their eyes at him whenever he does this.

Oh, L.K.....thanks for the info.....I was trying to piece together the facts and you pretty much helped me.

Once again, the logic of timelines escapes you in exchange for hatred.

Read more: Obama was playing golf until 20 minutes before Navy SEAL Osama Bin Laden mission | Mail Online

wow, you are a really smoove dancer.

now it all makes sense.

and then after he fired gates he installed cia guy panetta, just in case he had to fire another sec of def because he killed obl.

Great timing then huh?

They spotted OBL's compound in Aug 2010 and Gates announces his expected retirement on the 16th.

So right after the thing goes down he retires.
Yeah.....it's gotta be pretty comforting, knowing there's a REAL President.....

president-barack-obama-watches-raid-on-osama-bin-laden-compound-945738233.jpg

......READY, at-the-trigger.....​

bush-dancing-pic.jpg

now it all makes sense.

and then after he fired gates he installed cia guy panetta, just in case he had to fire another sec of def because he killed obl.

They don't call it fired anymore......they call it retirement.

But it really comes into focus now....

now it all makes sense.

They don't call it fired anymore......they call it retirement.

But it really comes into focus now....

if you want to tie gates' retirement to the obl raid, wouldn't it make more sense if no retirement plans were announced months before? and if the raid had actually failed?

i am really trying to follow you here, lol.

Obama has this reputation in Washington of being a "bill-thief"

Senators would spend months working on a bill and Obama would attempt to sign on at the last minute.

Ted Kennedy himself chewed his ass out for attempting it on the immigration bill.

Forum List

Back