I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Myers%27s_Rum__77213_zoom.jpg
img-dr-pepper-original_07242963365.png
mixed-drinks-rum-and-coke.jpg

Well, it looks like Obamacare is 89 days away from being history. They're already making up excuses and trying to put a positive spin on what losing his biggest claim to fame means.

I guess he can always go back to talking about the way he got Osama Bin Laden.

Course I always wondered why he fired his Sec. of Defense right afterwards. Seems like if he did such a good job I'd want to decorate him, not get rid of him.

Wonder what that means????

Well, not really. I know what it means. But still, for most who took the time to think it is a real poser.

Not to the end of war, an overflowing of love, peace, justice, or celebration of life; because legislation you don't like is defeated?

Not to the end of war, an overflowing of love, peace, justice, or celebration of life; because legislation you don't like is defeated?

Some of the spinners actually said businesses will finally relax and start hiring.

They actually think Obama will get credit for an improving economy after his clusterfuck bill goes down in flames.

That sums it up......................................

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

you may yet get to gloat, but it's pretty ugly ...

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

Because of course any 5-4 decision that goes your way is fair, balanced and non political, RIGHT?

Some of the spinners actually said businesses will finally relax and start hiring.

They actually think Obama will get credit for an improving economy after his clusterfuck bill goes down in flames.

He'll most certainly claim the credit.

wings and rye ale for me.

Sierra-Nevada-Ruthless-Rye.jpg

And how sweet is this going to be...........like the appetizer is served before the main course in November. Watching all this lefty shit getting mothballed has been nothing less than a hoot. And now the fraud digs his hole deeper with this race baiting shit in Florida.

No aircraft carrier for you s0n!!!!:D

Think about it.........his two signature's are ObamaCare = Unconsistutional and The Great Stimulus = An utter debacle.

msnbc-tca.jpg

Last edited:

really?

Shop around. An attorney can certainly afford to pay any insurer offering the coverage that will allow you to include your grown children.

Forum List

Back