I'm going to miss Alan Grayson!

It's apparent from this thread that wingnuts fear Grayson, because he fights back.

Are you kidding?

WE LOVE GRAYSON!!

His chicken shit nature and cowardly dodging FOX everytime, time and time again, was a thing of beauty.

He'd go to the floor of Congress, talk out his ass, get a fluff interview from msn, nbc, cbs, etc, etc then run like a kicked dog when FOX showed up.

And you never called him on it.

Thus proving that you guys support the noisy man in the room even when he has no substance.

So yeah, please put him up as your front man, and then watch in awe as your party and idealogy is swept out.
How many times has Poor Sarah come on MSNBC? How about Sharron Angle? Joe Miller? Christine O'Donnell?

ZERO.

Now, where's your proof that FOX invited Grayson on, and he refused?

I don't recall any of them cowering in thier offices begging security to take the bad people away. hahaha

You go links proving they turned them down?

A number of announcers have said he turned them down for interviews. If they lied Grayson would have sued.

So face it; Grayson is a guttless yellow coward.

Did Regressives abandon Dubya Bush when the vast majority of the public was against the Iraq Quagmire?

It must kill you that we've won there now huh, our troops be dammed apparently.

We won? Did you hear the news yesterday that the Islamists running the Baghdad government decided to ban alcohol and remove all music and drama courses from the universities?

What did we win?

Oh just topping a brutal repressive, murdering, dictator, freeing 25 million people, establishing the 1st democratic seed in the Middle East that despite some flaws, holds sufficiently fair elections, is diverse, and fair.

I understand that your Bush Derangement Syndrome is so bad that it forces you to support dictators like Saddam and disregard any good he did, no matter how obvious and shining....seek help sir.

We won? Did you hear the news yesterday that the Islamists running the Baghdad government decided to ban alcohol and remove all music and drama courses from the universities?

What did we win?

Oh just topping a brutal repressive, murdering, dictator, freeing 25 million people, establishing the 1st democratic seed in the Middle East that despite some flaws, holds sufficiently fair elections, is diverse, and fair.

I understand that your Bush Derangement Syndrome is so bad that it forces you to support dictators like Saddam and disregard any good he did, no matter how obvious and shining....seek help sir.

Synth is a guy?

well waddayouknow

What did we win?

Synth is a guy?

well waddayouknow

Shit I dunno, or really care.

I would love to see him as head of the DNC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQn1_x5C3I

I'd like to see him as President.

I want to see him run as President on the Democratic party ticket.

He;s absolutely the biggest douche bag in Congress. He might be the biggest douche bag ever to serve in Congress. No wonder he's a Democrat, the Party of Fuck You.

I would LOVE to see him run. He would have to answer hard questions about all the lies he told in Congress, and when he calls security, everyone will see what a gutless coward that creep is, and then question why anyone ever backed him.

It's apparent from this thread that wingnuts fear Grayson, because he fights back.

Are you kidding?

WE LOVE GRAYSON!!

His chicken shit nature and cowardly dodging FOX everytime, time and time again, was a thing of beauty.

He'd go to the floor of Congress, talk out his ass, get a fluff interview from msn, nbc, cbs, etc, etc then run like a kicked dog when FOX showed up.

Thus proving that you guys support the noisy man in the room even when he has no substance.

So yeah, please put him up as your front man, and then watch in awe as your party and idealogy is swept out.
How many times has Poor Sarah come on MSNBC? How about Sharron Angle? Joe Miller? Christine O'Donnell?

ZERO.

*bump*

Looks like TwoThumbs is full of shit.

What did we win?

Oh just topping a brutal repressive, murdering, dictator,

Not good enough.

freeing 25 million people

Are the million dead Iraqis now free? How about the living population who now live under a theocracy of clerics? They can't even put together a government. It has been a dismal failure and demonstrates the naivety of the Cheney/Wolfawitz/Rumsfeld cabal.

"We will be greeted as liberators" - Dick Cheney

establishing the 1st democratic seed in the Middle East that despite some flaws, holds sufficiently fair elections, is diverse, and fair.

Yeah, that's a bunch of bullshit.

I would love to see him as head of the DNC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQn1_x5C3I

He;s absolutely the biggest douche bag in Congress. He might be the biggest douche bag ever to serve in Congress. No wonder he's a Democrat, the Party of Fuck You.
Of course you hate him. He exposed the Republican plan for heath care reform.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco[/ame]

haha

He's a liar making shit up and lying inside of Congress. Of course you are to much of a slave to the party to give a damn that he is blatantly lying.

He must have insider information, right?

Are you kidding?

WE LOVE GRAYSON!!

ZERO.

*bump*

Here's your hero, you wanted proof b/c you're to fucking lazy to look yourself, now you got proof

'The Factor' Confronts Rep. Alan Grayson Over His Outrageous Comments - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor - FOXNews.com

He's a chicken shit coward that talks crap but can't run with the big dogs.

ALL talk and no walk.

Oh, and don't miss the tolerant fuck calling a woman a whore in pulic either. But I know, I know, he's a liberal, so it's OK

Right?

ZERO.

*bump*

Here's your hero, you wanted proof b/c you're to fucking lazy to look yourself, now you got proof

'The Factor' Confronts Rep. Alan Grayson Over His Outrageous Comments - Bill O'Reilly | The O'Reilly Factor - FOXNews.com

ALL talk and no walk.

Oh, and don't miss the tolerant fuck calling a woman a whore in pulic either. But I know, I know, he's a liberal, so it's OK

Right?
Oh, so O'Reilly didn't actually confront Grayson? He sends out his college kid attack dogs to ambush Grayson?

What's the first thing that Grayson says in that link, Einstein?

REP. ALAN GRAYSON, D-FLA.: You're going to have to make an appointment with our press secretary.

Doesn't sound like he's running away from anything.

FAIL, Thumbsucker!

*bump*

ALL talk and no walk.

Right?
Oh, so O'Reilly didn't actually confront Grayson? He sends out his college kid attack dogs to ambush Grayson?

What's the first thing that Grayson says in that link, Einstein?

REP. ALAN GRAYSON, D-FLA.: You're going to have to make an appointment with our press secretary.

Doesn't sound like he's running away from anything.

FAIL, Thumbsucker!

What part of he invited him is skipping across your echo chamber? They invited him, he chickened out and they talked to him in the hallway, no appointment is needed for the hallway.

HE A FUCKING COWARD THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE THE COMPETITION!

I typed that as slow as I could, hope it get in there and bounces around until it dawns on you that you're backing a fucking coward and I proved it.

Much like you, he doesn't comprehend the Republican plan for health care.

Get government out of it and let people take care of themselves and their families.

Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to you. Youd much rather outsource your wants to others.

"I was never more hated than when I tried to be honest. Or when, even as just now I've tried to articulate exactly what I felt to be the truth. No one was satisfied" Ralph Ellison

Wow, that's pretty stupid.

Her approval rating is irrelevant. She is effective. She got HCR passed. Financial Reform passed. Stimulus passed. Plus all this other stuff:

^^Again^^, this is why yall lost, you DON'T CARE that your leaders have unpopular policies, the will of the electorate is "irrelevant", thanks again for proving my point.

Maybe if yall wake up and STOP TRYNA GOVERN LIKE YOUR IN CHINA OR FRANCE, you might stop loosing so badly.

Till then, thanks for constantly hanging yourself when given enough rope.

60% of the people in the United States were against the invasion, conquering and occupation of Iraq. Didn't stop the Bush administration from going against the will of the people.

France and China have no similarities by the way.

None.
LIAR

Public Support for Iraq Invasion Inches Upward

"I was never more hated than when I tried to be honest. Or when, even as just now I've tried to articulate exactly what I felt to be the truth. No one was satisfied" Ralph Ellison

Where's the comparison?

Grayson is a cowardly liar.

Ellison was a black author in a time when being black wasn't a good thing.

Are you seriously comparing a bully that talked crap when he had the numbers to a man that faced down the numbers?

Forum List

Back