I'm going to miss Alan Grayson!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I would love to see him as head of the DNC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQn1_x5C3I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqQn1_x5C3I[/ame]

A two-fisted Dem with a spine.

Gone.

Sad.
He should move. He really had no business winning that very red district in 2008. He rode Obama's coattails.

But he has proved himself to be an asset to Liberals, and I would love to see him run again from, say, Jacksonville, Tampa, Tallahassee, or a more Liberal district in Orlando.

Gone.

Sad.

He's a Democrat with a spine, almost an oxymoron at this point. But imo he's a major douche with an arrogant, abrasive personality.

Lesser of two evils, he'd be a better minority leader than Pelosi. Both parties have a shallow pool of competent leadership.

Communist Cuba will miss him too. Lament together.
"Communist Cuba"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Gone.

Sad.

He's a Democrat with a spine, almost an oxymoron at this point. But imo he's a major douche with an arrogant, abrasive personality.

Lesser of two evils, he'd be a better minority leader than Pelosi. Both parties have a shallow pool of competent leadership.

I prefer arrogance and strength to capitulation and weakness any day of the week.

Gone.

Sad.

He's no more arrogant than Gingrich, Palin, McConnell.

I agree with your competent leadership comment, but I disagree about Pelosi. She is extremely competent, which is why the Rightwing fears her so much. She gets things done.

Gone.

Sad.

I agree with your competent leadership comment, but I disagree about Pelosi. She is extremely competent, which is why the Rightwing fears her so much. She gets things done.

Yes....we are terrified of her constant 30-35% approval rating! Aghast! The only thing she really got done was her and her party's undoing, constantly spitting in the face of mainstream, center-RIGHT American opinion, which is WHY SHE WAS FIRED.

LOL aey man thanks for reconfirming every negative stereotypes bout liberals, really.....

Gone.

Sad.

I don't like those three monkeys either.

Yes....we are terrified of her constant 30-35% approval rating! Aghast! The only thing she really got done was her and her party's undoing, constantly spitting in the face of mainstream, center-RIGHT American opinion, which is WHY SHE WAS FIRED.

LOL aey man thanks for reconfirming every negative stereotypes bout liberals, really.....

Wow, that's pretty stupid.

Her approval rating is irrelevant. She is effective. She got HCR passed. Financial Reform passed. Stimulus passed. Plus all this other stuff:

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

She was instrumental in the passing of the majority of those bills.

And your talking point about her getting fired is bullshit. Obama's enthusiasm gap kept Liberals and Democrats home on election day. Boehner didn't win anything. Leftwing apathy just didn't save Pelosi, who deserved saving more than Reid or even Obama.

As usual, Democrats give third base to the Republicans, and Republicans think they hit a triple.

Wow, that's pretty stupid.

Her approval rating is irrelevant. She is effective. She got HCR passed. Financial Reform passed. Stimulus passed. Plus all this other stuff:

^^Again^^, this is why yall lost, you DON'T CARE that your leaders have unpopular policies, the will of the electorate is "irrelevant", thanks again for proving my point.

Maybe if yall wake up and STOP TRYNA GOVERN LIKE YOUR IN CHINA OR FRANCE, you might stop loosing so badly.

Till then, thanks for constantly hanging yourself when given enough rope.

Forum List

Back