I'm going to kill who's supposed to making sure the internet works

• Banned
Fucking internet, how does it work?

What's the problem JB?
Apparently, one URL doesn't always point to the same target and two different browsers can be sent to two different places when they enter the same URL.

It's like walking through the same door and ending up into different buildings altogether- and one of them you really don't want to be in.

Whatever machines are supposed to keep track of where every URL goes- I fucking hate them.

• Banned
Seriously. I'm fucking pissed at the machines right now.

Al Gore is a little busy with a divorce, so he has been laying down on the job.
Well someone kick that fucker in the teeth when you see him.

That also explains why MSNBC hasn't been babbling about AGW, now that I think about it.

What's the problem JB?
Apparently, one URL doesn't always point to the same target and two different browsers can be sent to two different places when they enter the same URL.

It's like walking through the same door and ending up into different buildings altogether- and one of them you really don't want to be in.

Whatever machines are supposed to keep track of where every URL goes- I fucking hate them.

Its amazing how a machine can turn Tommy Lee Jones into a penis. :eek:

What's the problem JB?

Jones is a Teabagger ? :eek:

• Banned

What's the problem JB?

I always thought calling someone a prick was just a figure of speech :doubt:

I still don't see how the hell you guys turned got that when I saw tlj even when I saved the image to my HD.

Seriously. I'm fucking pissed at the machines right now.

Al Gore is a little busy with a divorce, so he has been laying down on the job.
Well someone kick that fucker in the teeth when you see him.

That also explains why MSNBC hasn't been babbling about AGW, now that I think about it.

try using a DNS service like Open DNS. Google Chrome is using Goolge DNS, so it might send you to a different place than other browsers, especially if the URL you type in is wrong, or it diverts to a malicious site. Here is how to set it in XP, Vista and 7 are pretty much the same.

How to configure TCP/IP to use DNS in Windows XP

Forum List

Back