I'm getting really sick and tired of these "anonymous sources"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
For instance, one official was having a conversation with a Daily Beast reporter on Friday morning when the reporter interrupted the official to inform them that Trump was on Twitter again.
After a brief pause to check Twitter, the senior Trump aide informed of the unfolding rant, responded, “Jesus.”
Multiple White House sources confirmed to The Daily Beast earlier reports that the president was “furious” in the aftermath—causing aides to spend the rest of the week drawing as little attention to themselves as possible.

“People are keeping their heads down,” another official said, describing the White House comms shop as dispirited and fearful of Trump’s ire.

White House sources told The Daily Beast this week that Trump was not accepting excuses from staffers that they were kept in the dark and therefore didn’t have sufficient time on Tuesday to come up with a coherent strategy and messaging.

Officials spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition of anonymity so as to speak freely.
The White House press shop did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
White House Staff React in Real-Time as Trump Tweets: ‘Jesus’

This is the reason more and more people are ignoring the MSM and their continued "anonymous sources" fiction!
How in the hell do we KNOW that this is truly an "anonymous source"?

With the MSM continuing this "gotcha", "anonymous source" "reporting" they are performing a gross
disserve to the public.

There is truly nothing that can be done about this except more and more people are growing more and
more distrustful of the MSM and their "anonymous sources"!
30% of the "Independents" polled trusted the media
51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
Think about it. We have the MSM doing everything under the sun to protect Obama/Hillary and the Democrats and only 51% Trust them!
That speaks volumes of how badly the MSM has performed over the last 4 presidents!
Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 9.38.36 PM.png

Poll: Mainstream media continues to lose the public's trust

When the dinosaur communist left wing media says "anonymous sources".......

any time they say anonymous sources you have to immediately know it is the shadow deep government in some factions of the CIA.

In other words the globalists scum inside the CIA.

The more the MSM fixates on "anonymous sources" the more Americans are listening to Trump!
Trump has 20 million Twitter followers.
Obama has over 87 million. Katy Perry the most at 97 million.
Between these two is it no wonder the MSM bias has worked!
Well just for that I'm going to become a Trump follower! Don't use Twitter. But now I'll be reading President Trump's tweets!

any time they say anonymous sources you have to immediately know it is the shadow deep government in some factions of the CIA.

Huh - I thought it meant the reporter next to them?

The media has used anonymous sources since the media has existed. I'll go out on a limb and guess that you had no complaints when a Democrat was in office.

For instance, one official was having a conversation with a Daily Beast reporter on Friday morning when the reporter interrupted the official to inform them that Trump was on Twitter again.
After a brief pause to check Twitter, the senior Trump aide informed of the unfolding rant, responded, “Jesus.”
Multiple White House sources confirmed to The Daily Beast earlier reports that the president was “furious” in the aftermath—causing aides to spend the rest of the week drawing as little attention to themselves as possible.

“People are keeping their heads down,” another official said, describing the White House comms shop as dispirited and fearful of Trump’s ire.

White House sources told The Daily Beast this week that Trump was not accepting excuses from staffers that they were kept in the dark and therefore didn’t have sufficient time on Tuesday to come up with a coherent strategy and messaging.

Officials spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition of anonymity so as to speak freely.

This is the reason more and more people are ignoring the MSM and their continued "anonymous sources" fiction!

With the MSM continuing this "gotcha", "anonymous source" "reporting" they are performing a gross
disserve to the public.

There is truly nothing that can be done about this except more and more people are growing more and
51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
Think about it. We have the MSM doing everything under the sun to protect Obama/Hillary and the Democrats and only 51% Trust them!
That speaks volumes of how badly the MSM has performed over the last 4 presidents!
View attachment 126532

For example when this tweet:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump May 12
China just agreed that the U.S. will be allowed to sell beef, and other major products, into China once again. This is REAL news!

23,899 replies28,699 retweets111,201 likes

gets into the farmers of the Midwest... wow! This is powerful.
But have you heard the MSM talk about it? NOPE!!!

Huh - I thought it meant the reporter next to them?

When the left wing communist media you know CNN and all the rest.... utters the word "anonymous sources"

Automatically you have to know it is the rotten people (not all) inside the CIA spreading their poison.

disserve to the public.

51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
View attachment 126532

They are aware that they can report whatever they want and cite anonymous sources so they don't have to back up a damn thing. If they can't make stuff up, they wouldn't be able to function. They aren't real news so it's never been about keeping people informed of things. They are propaganda. Period.

I made a similar criticism a few months ago, these anonymous sources could literally just be random, fake news.

I understand they want to maintain their sources, but if you can't quote them, the only way you should be presenting such stories as "news" is if you can provide evidence of some sort. It degrades their reputations as news outlets, and most certainly some of these stories are true, I just don't see the purpose it serves in regards to being newsworthy or improving the plight of America. For example the ice cream story. Is this what these news outlets believe interest the general public?

Imagine if I had a major news network and decided I would just operate like any tabloid rag, but, I would cover my behind from lawsuits by just stating "anonymous sources have told us".

This isn't news, it's gossip. It's not newsworthy so the label is inaccurate. Some of this is actually reported as "Breaking News". You have to be bloody kidding me.

The media has used anonymous sources since the media has existed. I'll go out on a limb and guess that you had no complaints when a Democrat was in office.

Of course I had NO complaints because the MSM hardly ever wrote a negative story when Obama was President!
As first 100 days in office approaches, media coverage of Trump is 89% negative: Study
“As President Trump approaches the end of his first 100 days in office, he has received by far the most hostile press treatment of any incoming American president, with the broadcast networks punishing him with coverage that has been 89 percent negative,” wrote Rich Noyes and Mike Ciandella, both analysts for Newsbusters.org, a conservative press watchdog.

In a new study, the pair pored over evening news coverage on ABC, CBS and NBC from Jan. 20 through April 9 — over 1,000 stories focused on Mr. Trump and his new administration. That amounted to 1,900 minutes of total airtime. Only 186 minutes were positive in content or tone.
Donald Trump media coverage is 89 percent negative, as first 100 days in office approaches: Study

Now what about Obama and Negative coverage...

After
Mr. Trump won the nomination, press coverage turned sharply negative, with 61 percent of the stories generated on him being oppositional, according to a recent Harvard University study.

Comparatively, seventy-one percent of the coverage of Mr. Obama during the 2008 campaign was positive or neutral,

with only 29 percent negative, according to a Pew Research Center study.
Media double standard revealed in Trump ‘16 vs. Obama ‘08 coverage

Seeing that Trump fires them on the spot I can understand why they're anonymous...Freedom fighters sometimes have to fight in the gutters and in the caves.

Hey...idiot!!! If you worked for a boss that was as bad as the MSM is making Trump out to be... you wouldn't be working there either! You'd quit!
Seriously how many bosses have you worked for that you said "Jesus" every time they did or said something you didn't like?

Seeing that Trump fires them on the spot I can understand why they're anonymous...Freedom fighters sometimes have to fight in the gutters and in the caves.

Freedom Fighters? There was an election held in November. They should have all voted and made their voices heard, the people have spoken, he is president, regardless of all who donated for his opponent for special access and benefit.

Maybe the truth is the simple mantra "Make America Great Again" runs counter to what some of these people want. To be so ignorant to the challenges America is facing and the disagreement Americans had with the direction of the country BEFORE the election is astonishing. 67% Disagreed with the direction of the country, that means a great deal of change is required.

Yet it's a felony..and the left is so upset with the Russians telling the truth about Hillary..

Go figure.

Yet meow cat you fight behind pink lipstick and wearing a dress..

Freak.

disserve to the public.

51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
View attachment 126532

Anonymous sources are a legitimate practice. The reason you don't like them is because they tell the truth about Trump.
Another poll from Quinnipiac. I am using only independents since the Republican and Democrats are predictable.

Do you approve or disapprove of the way the news media has covered President Trump?
Approve 36%
Disapprove 61%

Do you approve or disapprove of the way President Trump talks about the media?
Approve 29%
Disapprove 69%

Who do you trust more to tell you the truth about important issues: President Trump or the news media?
Trump 27%
Media 57%

The fact is that independents who have no horse in this race disapprove of the media's conduct but they disapprove of Trump's attitude even more and they trust the news media than they do Trump.

QU Poll Release Detail

I am amazed that they let you out of the looney asylum as you are a real looney tune. The only shadow deep government is the one in your head.

disserve to the public.

51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
View attachment 126532

Anonymous sources are a legitimate practice. The reason you don't like them is because they tell the truth about Trump.
Another poll from Quinnipiac. I am using only independents since the Republican and Democrats are predictable.

Do you approve or disapprove of the way the news media has covered President Trump?
Approve 36%
Disapprove 61%

Do you approve or disapprove of the way President Trump talks about the media?
Approve 29%
Disapprove 69%

Who do you trust more to tell you the truth about important issues: President Trump or the news media?
Trump 27%
Media 57%

The fact is that independents who have no horse in this race disapprove of the media's conduct but they disapprove of Trump's attitude even more and they trust the news media than they do Trump.

QU Poll Release Detail

I am amazed that they let you out of the looney asylum as you are a real looney tune. The only shadow deep government is the one in your head.

These same polls that Hillary would win in a landslide...

Those polls?

You idiot.

'sick of anon sources'

Me too. Every time trump yaps, its all about how "every one knows" and everybody is talking about it" and how her heard this and he heard that.

Nary a fact to found.

Tune him out. Its all lies anyway.

'sick of anon sources'

Me too. Every time trump yaps, its all about how "every one knows" and everybody is talking about it" and how her heard this and he heard that.

Nary a fact to found.

Tune him out. Its all lies anyway.
You're certainly not tuning him out, are you? :lol:

disserve to the public.

51% of Democrats and
14% of GOP.
View attachment 126532

"A lot of people are saying..." they trust Trump as much as they trust 'The check is in the mail"

‘A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendoes

‘A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendoes

Give me anonymous sources versus any utterance out of the mouth of that pussy grabbing, flabby, old, white creep in the Oval Office

Forum List

Back