I'm for gutting the whole government system

With the extention of the patriot act we can see our government is broken. Even the majority of TEA party members sent to D.C. voted for extending the patriot act. Voting no longer works, so when voting no longer works whats the next step to take?

44 'Tea Party Caucus' Members voted to renew Patriot Act - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

You're for getting rid of govt, period...Go live on an island somewhere...anywhere...just make sure it is uninhabited....

It's my government not your's so shut the fuck up non American.

That's usually the first thing that pops out of the mouth of a wife beater or a parent that molests their kids.

You're for getting rid of govt, period...Go live on an island somewhere...anywhere...just make sure it is uninhabited....

It's my government not your's so shut the fuck up non American.

That's usually the first thing that pops out of the mouth of a wife beater or a parent that molests their kids.

Last time I checked this is America, not Australia. Maybe there's something in your life you aren't telling us wife beater.

You don't compromise your values.

There is not one piece of legislation since the First Congress that wasn't born out of compromise. Clearly it's what the founders intended.

Those men had the same thing in mind. I doubt you and I do.

True; I'm not for gutting the whole government. I also respect the founder's intent that north and south (and others with differing core values) should cooperate when passing laws.

I'm not the hardcore hatemonger you see in the media so often these days.

Forum List

Back