I'm curious, how do Republicans decide who should be free?

Why do liberals get to pick and choose what is a hate crime and what is not? Why do liberals get to pick what is important for our news media to cover and what is not? Why do liberals get to choose what is taught in the classroom and what is not? What do liberals get to decide what are important constitutional concepts and which are not? Why do liberals get to choose what is a good health care plan for me and which is not?

All but the last one are because they can. Why shouldn't they play a part in deciding these things?

As for a good healthcare plan for you, why do you get to decide that someone can't get state healthcare?

Why do liberals get to pick and choose what is a hate crime and what is not? Why do liberals get to pick what is important for our news media to cover and what is not? Why do liberals get to choose what is taught in the classroom and what is not? What do liberals get to decide what are important constitutional concepts and which are not? Why do liberals get to choose what is a good health care plan for me and which is not?

All but the last one are because they can. Why shouldn't they play a part in deciding these things?

As for a good healthcare plan for you, why do you get to decide that someone can't get state healthcare?
Because they are the minority and my tax dollars pay for anything that uses the word state.

fridge you messed up the fucking quote and was reported but to answer your question considering the trolling of the OP and the way he worded the thread yes it matters who the president was, and your political partinship is noted.

Because they are the minority and my tax dollars pay for anything that uses the word state.

So it's majority choose everything and the minority can get lost?

It' an important question that needs to be asked.

Also, are they the majority because people spend a lot of money telling people what to think?

fridge you messed up the fucking quote and was reported but to answer your question considering the trolling of the OP and the way he worded the thread yes it matters who the president was, and your political partinship is noted.

Do you know what commas are for? I really don't understand what you've just said here.

Do you know what commas are for? I really don't understand what you've just said here.
Your god damn fucking political partisanship hypocrisy is noted DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Republicans invaded Iraq and not North Korea. Why is that? North Korea actually developed WMD's while Bush was president.

Republicans legislate women's bodies. Do they think woman can't take care of their own bodies? Women can't take make their own decisions?

Republicans turned Iraq from a deadly enemy to a "sister state". Do they suddenly love Iran?

Why do Republicans feel they have the right to decide who votes? Forget the voter ID, talk about reducing the number of voting places and reducing the amount of time you have to vote.

So how do Republicans come to these conclusions?

I keep hearing the liberal rant that woman's uterus are more regulated. How and where is this so? Hardly a place a woman can't get an abortion. And even at that being pro-life means being FOR freedom and FOR life of the most innocent of society. The question becomes, how can left wing liberals be so heartless?

Republicans decided a long time ago, matter of fact they were formed over the issue of freedom, that all men were free. That the democrat institution of slavery had to end and the country paid a steep price to end the democrat practice. Then the Republicans had to fight tooth and nail against opposition to any civil rights bill and of course the Democrat organization, the KKK. Today the left wing has just found another way to "put them all in chains." What is even more interesting is how the democrats, white rich guys, are now ignoring blacks because they are a given as a voting block and focusing on Central American immigrants, legal or otherwise.

Republicans don't care who votes, except when those who are not suppose to vote, vote. The real question is, why do democrats think the poor, especially black poor, are either too stupid or too lazy to obtain voter id that they more then likely already have? Why does the liberal left think so little of minorities? You never hear of a liberals crying about a poor white person not being able to get a voter id even though there are more white people stuck in poverty. So either the left wing doesn't care about white people or they still think poorly of black people 150 years after the Republicans removed the democrat chains.

So the big question is, why does the left wing think so poorly of minorities. A collateral question is, why would blacks be part of the party that put their people in chains and NEVER apologized?

Republicans invaded Iraq and not North Korea. Why is that? North Korea actually developed WMD's while Bush was president.

Republicans legislate women's bodies. Do they think woman can't take care of their own bodies? Women can't take make their own decisions?

Republicans turned Iraq from a deadly enemy to a "sister state". Do they suddenly love Iran?

Why do Republicans feel they have the right to decide who votes? Forget the voter ID, talk about reducing the number of voting places and reducing the amount of time you have to vote.

Such stupidity. How do you manage to tie your shoes?

Velcro.

Where are these places where elections are a season? I have just the one Tuesday to vote. I work 10 hours on Tuesdays and get my ass to the polls. Do any of you guys live in an area where you have weeks to vote? Where are these places?

(That isn't snark. It is a sincere question.)

In California you have about 3 weeks to vote, if you vote by mail, which most people do.

I thought that was if you weren't going to be in town on election day, and I thought they were mail-ins. I'll have to look into that. The lines are loooong before work, and it turns a 10-hour day into a 12-hour day.

Yeah, when I lived in large cities it was a long wait, but now I live by a small town and you can get in and vote in about 10 minutes...

That must help you get a lot more votes cast for your party on election day!

What is the drive time from one polling place to the next?

Derp derp derpaderp white derp derpaderpa 6% derp derp derp Derp DERPADERP derp derp derp Derp DERPADERP

idiot alert.

You know you are lying right? N Korea did not develop nukes while Bush was President.

Where are these places where elections are a season? I have just the one Tuesday to vote. I work 10 hours on Tuesdays and get my ass to the polls. Do any of you guys live in an area where you have weeks to vote? Where are these places?

(That isn't snark. It is a sincere question.)

I do.

My state is 100% mail in voting.

I get my ballot weeks before election day and have all that time to vote. I can mail it in or I can take it to one of many ballot boxes in my area or I can take it to the county auditor office.

Your state doesn't have to be 100% mail in voting. You can call the League Of Women Voters and request to be a permanent mail in voter. There are some states that restrict mail in voting. You'll find out if your state is one of them if you call the League Of Women Voters.

I did just that in 1997. It was easy and took no time to make that call. My state didn't change to 100% mail in ballot until 2005.

Forum List

Back