I'm curious, how do Republicans decide who should be free?

The point nis the OP said the North Koreans developed WMD's while Bush was president that isn't tyrue or are you all about bashing Bush for something that happen while Clinton was president?

No, I prefer a little bit of reality rather than playing the idiotic "bash the other party" game which is endless on this forum.

Republicans invaded Iraq and not North Korea. Why is that? North Korea actually developed WMD's while Bush was president.

Republicans legislate women's bodies. Do they think woman can't take care of their own bodies? Women can't take make their own decisions?

Republicans turned Iraq from a deadly enemy to a "sister state". Do they suddenly love Iran?

Why do Republicans feel they have the right to decide who votes? Forget the voter ID, talk about reducing the number of voting places and reducing the amount of time you have to vote.

So how do Republicans come to these conclusions?
Don't wear underwear.

The point nis the OP said the North Koreans developed WMD's while Bush was president that isn't tyrue or are you all about bashing Bush for something that happen while Clinton was president?

No, I prefer a little bit of reality rather than playing the idiotic "bash the other party" game which is endless on this forum.
You don't want to play that but you are doing that very thing.
Yes or no
Did North Korea develop WMDs while Clinton was president?
True or false
was it true that the OP blamed Bush and not Clinton for North Korea for developing WMD's?

Republicans invaded Iraq and not North Korea. Why is that? North Korea actually developed WMD's while Bush was president.

Republicans legislate women's bodies. Do they think woman can't take care of their own bodies? Women can't take make their own decisions?

Republicans turned Iraq from a deadly enemy to a "sister state". Do they suddenly love Iran?

Why do Republicans feel they have the right to decide who votes? Forget the voter ID, talk about reducing the number of voting places and reducing the amount of time you have to vote.

Actually North Korea was invaded a little over sixty years ago during a democrat administration without consent of Congress. A possibly illegal executive order by a democrat president and mission creep resulted in the loss of anywhere from 50,000 down to 37,000 (depending ensuing democrat coverups) in three years of grossly mishandled operations. What about Iraq?

Nice try but that was a U.N. operation undermined by a rogue Republican general, who had to be shit canned before he started WW III. Any other history lessons you need?
What? You are an idiot. History and truth are the last things you should be espousing in your posts.

Actually North Korea was invaded a little over sixty years ago during a democrat administration without consent of Congress. A possibly illegal executive order by a democrat president and mission creep resulted in the loss of anywhere from 50,000 down to 37,000 (depending ensuing democrat coverups) in three years of grossly mishandled operations. What about Iraq?

For Liberal's, U.S. history begins in 1999.
==========================

that soon ? :lmao:

Where are these places where elections are a season? I have just the one Tuesday to vote. I work 10 hours on Tuesdays and get my ass to the polls. Do any of you guys live in an area where you have weeks to vote? Where are these places?

(That isn't snark. It is a sincere question.)

You don't want to play that but you are doing that very thing.
Yes or no
Did North Korea develop WMDs while Clinton was president?
True or false
was it true that the OP blamed Bush and not Clinton for North Korea for developing WMD's?[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm not playing. You are trying to force the issue.

For a start, does it matter who was president in charge of the US when North Korea started making nukes? No it does not because no US president can actually do anything about it. Sanctions are the most that can be done, invasion is impossible both on the part of the US public and on the part of the Chinese govt.

So I'm saying the discussion on who was president when... is a waste of time.

As to whether someone blamed someone else, you're going to have to take that up with those who wrote what they wrote.

For Liberal's, U.S. history begins in 1999.

It was 2001 actually...

Where are these places where elections are a season? I have just the one Tuesday to vote. I work 10 hours on Tuesdays and get my ass to the polls. Do any of you guys live in an area where you have weeks to vote? Where are these places?

If you do the absentee ballot you have more time...

i too am curious.., in fact very curious, rdean.., why are you so fucking stupid ? did you get a brain replacement from a maggot......., ooooh ! wait, a maggots brain would be way more intelligent than your current brain. :lmao:

I thought that was if you weren't going to be in town on election day, and I thought they were mail-ins. I'll have to look into that. The lines are loooong before work, and it turns a 10-hour day into a 12-hour day.

ETA: And I'm going to have a talk with Dad who instilled getting to the polls early and every time, but failed to mention a more convenient option. Politicians! :(

I thought that was if you weren't going to be in town on election day, and I thought they were mail-ins. I'll have to look into that. The lines are loooong before work, and it turns a 10-hour day into a 12-hour day.

Yeah, when I lived in large cities it was a long wait, but now I live by a small town and you can get in and vote in about 10 minutes...

We aren't a very large city, but my shifts are the same as the plant workers, and we have a LOT of plants here. I get stuck with all of them. It is long but usually pleasant enough. People are nice and friendly around here.

Nice try but that was a U.N. operation undermined by a rogue Republican general, who had to be shit canned before he started WW III. Any other history lessons you need?

What? You are an idiot. History and truth are the last things you should be espousing in your posts.

What was untrue about my post? MacArthur DID go against orders and got fired. WW III was avoided, but his actions incited the Chinese to join the war, causing tens of thousands of additional American deaths. If I'm going to be giving history classes all the time, I gots to get paid. Mod, MOD, MOD. :deal:

Anywhere with early voting, i.e. most of the U.S.

Early voting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why do liberals get to pick and choose what is a hate crime and what is not? Why do liberals get to pick what is important for our news media to cover and what is not? Why do liberals get to choose what is taught in the classroom and what is not? What do liberals get to decide what are important constitutional concepts and which are not? Why do liberals get to choose what is a good health care plan for me and which is not?

Anywhere with early voting, i.e. most of the U.S.

Early voting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
My apologies, I clicked the blue external links (cited) in the article and did not find us. The map didn't load on my tablet. I'm going to find out where it is held. We vote at schools and they only close those on the one Tuesday for voting. It may be at a courthouse or similar place.

Forum List

Back