I’m against shoplifting. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is

California isn't doing to bad considering red states tend to have the highest obesity, highest murder rates and worst education.

This is from the Washington Post:

Among the 20 cities with the most violent crime per capita, one isn’t a Democrat: the independent mayor of Springfield, Mo.

This isn't really "shoplifting", the proper word here is "looting".

Shoplifting is when some goes into a store and tucks steaks into their jockey shorts when they don't think anyone is looking.

This is quite different.

What ever happened to the old slogan "Warning: Looters will be Shot on Site"?

OK. That's a good point.

They'll have stores people can go to and buy things though.

States with those Soros DAs will not. Stores will close.

People will lose jobs, manufacturing jobs will be lost, too.

It's not rocket surgery to see where that's going to go.

Even though the next supermarket was just reachable on foot.

Food deserts are caused by looting and shoplifting.

Sources:

Last edited:
Food deserts are caused by looting and shoplifting.

Sources:

100% TRUE.

BUT, as we all know, there are a few of our good friends here (IM2 maybe) who will swear that is the fault of blacks having been slaves, six or seven generations ago.

I saw one of the cases here and they talked about the "food desert" when the next supermarket was about 2 miles away.
Good for you!

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Cities are not states.
true, but they are within states, and many run by Dems, within red states...which just highlights that even dem policies within a smaller geographic area within a state, can negatively impact the entire state.

Forum List

Back