I’m against shoplifting. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is

California isn't doing to bad considering red states tend to have the highest obesity, highest murder rates and worst education.
I realize you are being facetious, BUT, in the tiny possibility that you're serious, why are corporations and upper-income people fleeing in droves while the homeless are rushing to the state?

These videos are from two recent incidents. Both happened in California, which almost never prosecutes shoplifters. Each of these videos shows a large number of organized shoplifters stealing a large amount of merchandise.

I don’t support this kind of behavior. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is.

KTLA 5, August 12, 2023: “Video captures ‘flash mob’ of burglars swarming Nordstrom in Southern California mall”

ABC7, August 9, 2023: “Thieves steal $300K worth of merch from YSL store at Americana in Glendale”

Those kids are going to be in big trouble when their fathers get home from work.

These videos are from two recent incidents. Both happened in California, which almost never prosecutes shoplifters. Each of these videos shows a large number of organized shoplifters stealing a large amount of merchandise.

I don’t support this kind of behavior. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is.

KTLA 5, August 12, 2023: “Video captures ‘flash mob’ of burglars swarming Nordstrom in Southern California mall”

ABC7, August 9, 2023: “Thieves steal $300K worth of merch from YSL store at Americana in Glendale”

Are you sure you want to use the word "respect" when you see this insanity? Ca. voters didn't vote for this stuff. They were fooled by glib politicians and a corrupt media.

Well, thank god the voters of California did not vote for slavery. Do people understand how a Hitler comes to power, or why it took so long to end slavery.

if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice

California isn't doing to bad considering red states tend to have the highest obesity, highest murder rates and worst education.
An obvious deflection. Why not discuss the topic?

I can see what the libs in Cali are trying to do. They are trying to prevent people from entering the "criminal system" where recidivism is a given. There is a big problem with their solution. If the criminals don't pay any "penalty" at all, they will commit the same crime again.

Bye bye brick and mortar…

Obesity is an astronomical drain on our healthcare system...which translates to a drain on Americans.
LefTard Logic:
”I hate spending money on fat AMERICAN conservatives…but but but I‘m all for spending money on fat wetbacks from Mexico.”
I just think it's short sided and provides immediate benefit for taxpayers at the expense of long term sustainability.
LefTard Logic:
”I hate that red state governors won’t spend on bike trails….but but but I hate that red state governors won’t spend on illegal wetbacks even more….because investing in illegal wetbacks is sustainable in the long term becuase illegal wetbacks offer an ROi as they destroy everything, plus we get a 20% discount on lettuce.”

Unkotare

It's not like I have something against heavy people but I tend to be pragmatic.

Obesity is an astronomical drain on our healthcare system...which translates to a drain on Americans.

It also highlights the importance of infastructure items like parks, bicycle trails, kids activities and education about being healthy.

It seems red state governors don't emphasize school and health related infastructure and substitute those types of programs for lower tax rates.

Not saying it's wrong. If the voters don't want that stuff and subsequently elect those who don't believe money for those things is important in order to save on taxes; well, that is democracy in action.

I just think it's short sided and provides immediate benefit for taxpayers at the expense of long term sustainability.
Okay. If there’s a tradeoff here between red states and blue states, I’ll take obesity over mob robberies and rampant crime.

In the end, after our country has turned into another El Salvador or some other third world country, no one’s going to be talking about Republican education and health policies. They’re going to be talking about Democrat leniency on criminals; Democrat defund-the-police initiatives and every other liberal policy that did not put personal responsibility and law and order first.

If we could take the blue cities out of the red states, they would be the safest in the nation.

You people ruin everything you touch.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021
St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

What's most entertaining is watching the dems trying to argue against what you're pointing out while they know, every minute, that you are stating cold truth.

The blue sickness is amazing

It's not like I have something against heavy people but I tend to be pragmatic.

It also highlights the importance of infastructure items like parks, bicycle trails, kids activities and education about being healthy.

It seems red state governors don't emphasize school and health related infastructure and substitute those types of programs for lower tax rates.

Not saying it's wrong. If the voters don't want that stuff and subsequently elect those who don't believe money for those things is important in order to save on taxes; well, that is democracy in action.

"short sided"???????

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

How does red states tending to have the highest obesity, lowest education and highest murder rates make me a racist?

Are you confused? I don't even live in a red state.

Indicative of the Republican party though and one of the reasons you got trounced in 2020 and 2022. People are tired of the right using the race card for everything.
All that you typed can be debunked. And has. Stats and opinions are rigged to make the accuser look right. Like the climate scam. Using modern technology that is twerked to show what they are pushing and modern video technologies showing every disaster paraphrasing it with climate change in a sentence. Propaganda.

In all fairness, the voters were just too stupid to realize what these leftist policies would lead to.
And, I might add that the voters are STILL too stupid to figure out why crime is up. That's certainly what they did in Chicago. They threw Lori Lightfoot out on her ass because of the high crime and then turned right around and elected someone with more progressive policies than her. Last I heard, there was still rampant crime in Chicago. Who wooda ever thunk?

LefTard Logic:
”I hate spending money on fat AMERICAN conservatives…but but but I‘m all for spending money on fat wetbacks from Mexico.”

LefTard Logic:
”I hate that red state governors won’t spend on bike trails….but but but I hate that red state governors won’t spend on illegal wetbacks even more….because investing in illegal wetbacks is sustainable in the long term becuase illegal wetbacks offer an ROi as they destroy everything, plus we get a 20% discount on lettuce.”

Unkotare
Who are you talking to?

I'm not a leftist and I don't believe those things.

Try to focus on me instead of your imagined enemies.

All that you typed can be debunked. And has. Stats and opinions are rigged to make the accuser look right. Like the climate scam. Using modern technology that is twerked to show what they are pushing and modern video technologies showing every disaster paraphrasing it with climate change in a sentence. Propaganda.
I'm not interested in talking about climate change. If you think my statements are wrong provide evidence to the contrary.

You have to respect their choice? Why? Do you also respect the Nazis for their choices?

Respect is earned. Allowing crime is not how you earn respect.

Only in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes in those Red States. Like Atlanta in GA, Memphis in TN, Houston in TX, New Orleans in LA, etc.

Exactly the same thing that happens in the Blue states like Chicago in IL, Baltimore in MD, LA in CA, New York City in NY and every other state in the US.

Of course in reality there is not such thing as Red States and Blue states you stupid uneducated Moon Bat. It is America and the failed Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Only in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes in those Red States. Like Atlanta in GA, Memphis in TN, Houston in TX, New Orleans in LA, etc.

Exactly the same thing that happens in the Blue states like Chicago in IL, Baltimore in MD, LA in CA, New York City in NY and every other state in the US.

Of course in reality there is not such thing as Red States and Blue states you stupid uneducated Moon Bat. It is America and the failed Democrat controlled big city shitholes.
This is about states, not cities.

You do know the difference, right?

This is about states, not cities.

You do know the difference, right?
Cute cherry picking but, if you were honest with yourself, shouldn't it be about the PROBLEM?

Even you know that the vast majority of cities that are in deep, deep, trouble are run by far-left Democrats. In you're opinion, what should THEY do to turn the tide?

Forum List

Back