I'm a Lesbian!

I'm not sneaky.. That takes too long. I'm blatant as all hell. :D

I've often said that if I were a woman, I would walk around with a mattress strapped to my back..... :whip:

dilloduck said:
ok everybody in the room empty your pockets and purses !!! :rotflmao:

Pfft. Don't need your money - I make enough of my own. :D

freeandfun1 said:
I've often said that if I were a woman, I would walk around with a mattress strapped to my back..... :whip:
Have no desire to be a lesbian.....

No you wouldn't free because Men are EASY!!!!! Don't need a mattress..... they will do it anywhere... anytime ...any position. .... gota love um'. ROFL And now-a-days Mr. P, you would also die young.

Gosh some of you folks are out of touch...

Many girls..have made big bucks out there..One I heard say she used the money to put herself through Med school. Others just retire in luxury. Were not talkin about the run of the mill hooker here. No, not the ones that turn up dead in a ally, or the druggies.
These girls are $1000 a night type..careful and clean. They see CEOs
politicians and yes, Evangelists *GASP*.

That's the girl I'm talking about.
These gals are pretty much..Under the radar.

Mr. P said:
Gosh some of you folks are out of touch...

Many girls..have made big bucks out there..One I heard say she used the money to put herself through Med school. Others just retire in luxury. Were not talkin about the run of the mill hooker here. No, not the ones that turn up dead in a ally, or the druggies.
These girls are $1000 a night type..careful and clean. They see CEOs
politicians and yes, Evangelists *GASP*.

That's the girl I'm talking about.
These gals are pretty much..Under the radar.
I dont know about "under the radar" but they certainly are out of my price range especially since I am not willing to pay in any case

outside vegas, in a little town called ---- PahRUMP (serious) there are legal brothels and from what I understand, those girls make a kill'n.

freeandfun1 said:
outside vegas, in a little town called ---- PahRUMP (serious) there are legal brothels and from what I understand, those girls make a kill'n.
And some of them only "work" a few months of the year. And spend the rest of the year anywhere they want to.

Forum List

Back