Im a 21st century american extremist,and proud!!

Im quite seriois.about everything,taxpayers become citizen investors,in full control of their budgets.

No, I'm talking about the Cold War blabbering. My God; we weren't speaking this passionately and fearfully about the Cold War in 1992....20 years ago. Did Newt get you paranoid?

Before Newt, I'm trying to remember the last time I heard someone mention Communism, as something that needed to be dealt with by military means. I seem recall John McCain mentioning something about concern over Czechoslovokia in the 2008 campaign (it was a good laugh, TYVM); but THIS....you make it sound like we're at it with the USSR again.

Good enough reason to ask you if you are serious.

I suspect you're either older, or VERY YOUNG.

Last edited:
Older. But,its true.

Older...but what's true? You were in Operation Desert Storm, right? Which branch of the service, and where were you stationed during the war, if I may ask?

I think that America has enough on her plate with most of the Middle East being pissed off at us; and a small country (who shall remain nameless, taunting them...and then hiding behind us). And we have ruthless Mexican drug cartels traveling through our country, and their leg men, living as close as 5 miles from my house.

Communism? Don't you think that Castro can wait?

All extremists are proud. It's how they get the courage to starve children.

My plans are we use elite teams and not the battle weary soldiers who have done sixteen tours,etc. Wehave a mass stockpile of development weapons tech in groom lake that will be utilized,too.
Army,kuwait City,1991...

All extremists are proud. It's how they get the courage to starve children.

YOu do have a point there. While people are waging war against welfare mothers, the children ultimately pay the price.

And while the thought of children being taken from their mothers absolutely horrifies me, sometimes it has to be done. Unless the family court judge is getting a kickback-which has occured...but that's a discussion for another time.

Forum List

Back