Illuminati themed fashion show held at London catholic church

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Illuminati-themed Fashion Show Held at London Catholic Church
A troupe of models pranced the runway inside of a Catholic church while rocking Turkish fashion designer Dilara Findikoglu’s Illuminati-inspired line for “Fashion Week.”

VIDEO
upload_2017-9-22_22-20-24.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video is weird, and these satan worshippers are clipped. The evil diminsions have captured you morons and you all don't even know it.

When you want to teach five year olds they are boys when they are girls you have fallen into the dark side cess pit.

When you can't see Rome falling it will collapse at your feet and you will go right with it. Sad how you can't let us know how it all worked out for yah. LOL

upload_2017-9-22_22-33-6.png

upload_2017-9-22_22-34-6.png

AND no this isn't no HALLOWEEN BS either they do this all the time Halloween probably makes it more accepted as the normal doings because sheep are dumb enough to believe that's why they do this cult bs.

Last edited:
London fashion show wants to be so cool....oh ever so cool......:rolleyes:

Poor freaking idiots.....my GOD how stupid can you get...

I can say much more I guess , but I'll try hard to control myself.

Illuminati-themed Fashion Show Held at London Catholic Church
A troupe of models pranced the runway inside of a Catholic church while rocking Turkish fashion designer Dilara Findikoglu’s Illuminati-inspired line for “Fashion Week.”

VIDEO
View attachment 150874

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video is weird, and these satan worshippers are clipped. The evil diminsions have captured you morons and you all don't even know it.

When you want to teach five year olds they are boys when they are girls you have fallen into the dark side cess pit.

When you can't see Rome falling it will collapse at your feet and you will go right with it. Sad how you can't let us know how it all worked out for yah. LOL

View attachment 150877

View attachment 150878

AND no this isn't no HALLOWEEN BS either they do this all the time Halloween probably makes it more accepted as the normal doings because sheep are dumb enough to believe that's why they do this cult bs.

Please tell me what Rome and the Vatican have to do with it?? Nothing. why not tell Alex Jones to demand more transparency in his articles.

Actually I see nothing wrong with it, creativity. Being one who started sewing at the age of 9 and sewed many Halloween customs for kids in my family, I admire the creativity and so do you when you watch theme and era movies.

Forum List

Back