Pregnant male models steal the show at London fashion week

COVERessay2-1741.jpg

23659302_500146577017190_8565069462228883163_n.jpg
I didnt need to see that.

Maybe a trans can answer this question:

You claim you were born in the wrong body. So you change your body to suit the one you think you should be. Since when do men give birth to babies? Or nurse them? And is this not a hypocritical act...to be born woman, hate being woman, change to man, yet use woman body to procreate?
Deno is a transgender con? You learn something new everyday.

You claim you were born in the wrong body. So you change your body to suit the one you think you should be. Since when do men give birth to babies? Or nurse them? And is this not a hypocritical act...to be born woman, hate being woman, change to man, yet use woman body to procreate?
Deno is a transgender con? You learn something new everyday.

That’s about as likely as you being Straight…

I love how you liberals are supposed to be

all about all these freakish sexual perverts you support,

yet you use their behavior to try and insult people like me…

Plain to see you are full of Shit….

Ask Asclepias…

I am sure it has had more dick than it was born with….

Don't you love how suddenly it's not a mental illness just over night just like that LOL..

And really, just really, when does nothing else that was considered a mental illness no longer but for decades it's a mental illness. Oh but wait VIDEO games are a mental illness but wait lets train out military soliders using a video game oh imagine that .

upload_2018-6-30_14-35-48.png

It was a serious question. But I wonder if any transgenders are here at USMB. That, too, is a serious question.

Ask Asclepias…

She replied to you as the transgender. Glad to see you out of the closet.

Yes my dick grew after I was born. Be kind of weird walking around with a baby dick wouldnt it?

'Pregnant' male models steal the show at London Fashion Week
On Monday at London Fashion Week, all eyes were on the "pregnant" male models who strutted down the runway in Chinese designer Xander Zhou’s clothing.

1528817839309.jpg

Notice how they have most of these so called modela appearing as " DEMONIC" SATANIC..........
If you make this picture larger you can see how the eyes are like a satanic ice blue.

Sheba of mythology has six amrs if you don't know who that is or what it is look it up. " sheba the greek god".
Much more on the way, gang!

Ask Asclepias…

She replied to you as the transgender. Glad to see you out of the closet.

Yes my dick grew after I was born. Be kind of weird walking around with a baby dick wouldnt it?

Evidently it took nutrients away from your brain…

Later Dick brain.....

Forum List

Back