illegals

Here we go again...we always need a scapegoat, don't we? Who cares that the rich put their money in Swiss accounts, the corporations off shore jobs and avoid paying taxes, trickle down economics is a sham...let's blame all of our woes on a bunch of brown people that actually can't find jobs here now either.

Nobody is blaming them. I understand that these people are only trying to survive but we have Laws that must be followed. Hey, My neighbors lawn is still being mowed, so I don't know who is out of work that your talking about. I say mow your own god damn lawn like a Man. That's America, nothing like the smell of your own fresh cut green grass on a Sunday afternoon and a cold beer after. I enjoy cutting my lawn.

It's the people who hire them that are to blame. No jobs, no issue. ~BH

Here we go again...we always need a scapegoat, don't we? Who cares that the rich put their money in Swiss accounts, the corporations off shore jobs and avoid paying taxes, trickle down economics is a sham...let's blame all of our woes on a bunch of brown people that actually can't find jobs here now either.

Ravi did you care when all those appointed democwats were outed for not paying taxes? How many of the rich offshore accounts do you think might be rich democwats?

Deport every illegal criminal that can be found. Once they are caught here illegally, they shouldn't get a second chance at being a citizen here legally. That is how I see it. Fine the heck out of businesses that hire illegal criminals. And for the political hacks in Washington who won't do their job, fire them.

No excuse for our government turning a blind eye to the illegals.

I disagree, you cannot fine those who hire while at the same time you refuse to provide them with a valid means of identifying the illegals.

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

Let me ask you this. Do you think those people that are laid off are willing to be bus boys, mow lawns, take trash, wash dishes, etc.?

You really think the illegals that do these jobs are taking away them away from US Citizens?

Yes! or how about this why not make it compulsory for all able bodied americans on the welfare dole to earn their checks by making them work these jobs.. after they do a pee test of course. we'll ease them back into doing menial work. hell when I was a kid I was happy to make money waiting tables and babysitting. and the boys threw papers and mowed lawns. what is it with this generation anyway??

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

Punish those who hire them...severly! The well dries up, they go home.

how? the aclu and the democwats refuse to let them ask for proper ID so how?

Really? Do tell...

I recall having to jump through a ton of hoops for every contract I accepted while traveling. I can't remember the names of the forms I had to file... dammit. One was something with a "9"... anywho, I had to provide proof of citizenship (so many documents from so many lists) and filed with the employer, the contractor, the Feds and state I worked in. And it didn't matter that I'd just completed all the paperwork and investigation just 13 weeks prior. Each time I entered a new contract, I had to do it all over again. Don't recall any Dems or the ACLU standing there telling my employer I didn't have to do any of that. Sure wish they would have; it was a pain in the ass.

Deport every illegal criminal that can be found. Once they are caught here illegally, they shouldn't get a second chance at being a citizen here legally. That is how I see it. Fine the heck out of businesses that hire illegal criminals. And for the political hacks in Washington who won't do their job, fire them.

I disagree, you cannot fine those who hire while at the same time you refuse to provide them with a valid means of identifying the illegals.

The fake Social Security number could be a hint don't yuh think? ~BH

Punish those who hire them...severly! The well dries up, they go home.

how? the aclu and the democwats refuse to let them ask for proper ID so how?

Really? Do tell...

I recall having to jump through a ton of hoops for every contract I accepted while traveling. I can't remember the names of the forms I had to file... dammit. One was something with a "9"... anywho, I had to provide proof of citizenship (so many documents from so many lists) and filed with the employer, the contractor, the Feds and state I worked in. And it didn't matter that I'd just completed all the paperwork and investigation just 13 weeks prior. Each time I entered a new contract, I had to do it all over again. Don't recall any Dems or the ACLU standing there telling my employer I didn't have to do any of that. Sure wish they would have; it was a pain in the ass.

i don't blame just one side of the gov for it cause their both equally guilty. i just wish one of them was american enough to stand up.

Exactly.

they use your ssn to check everything else why cant employers do the same?

they find out what you are cant they do the same with theirs to see if it belongs to that name.

how do you know it's fake?

Illegals suck on SOOOOO many levels. But, they are good for all the rich, er, I mean Liberal, er, I mean they are good for diversity, because they...Do STUFF and THINGS! AND, they just want a better life, so, we HAVE act all normal and pretend illegal aliens are some rational reasonable substitute for "immigrants". Because, all those well meaning ding-a-lings tell us it's GOOD. Even though those hermaphrodite sodomites ding- a- lings, will not, under ANY circumstances, actually live with minorities or around illegal aliens. Because, they are just to important to have integrity or empathy or all that.They will show up on this board and tell us we MUST accept illegal aliens, though, yes sireee bob, they just don't have any respect for poor Americans because we don't like dem der illegals. But these Rich snob smug ass elitist bend over backward to prove just how liberal they can pretend to be. But they hate them twice as much and they exploit them like freakin' animals, that is how much respect they have, all right. But it's simple. Immigrate legally. Aclimate, respect the culture. No Excuses.

When you run the number with The Social Security Agency. Of course this would be commonsense, but we all know that it doesn't exist in Washington. They simply don't want to use this method because they are taking all the benefits and Taxes and putting them into a non-regulated place in order to blow it on something wastefull or fill some bottomfeeding beaurocrat's pocket. I have seen a story about where all these funds go. It's actually a huge criminal enterpirse that is being run by 'some' carpetbagging theives within our Government.The Illegal simply sure as hell isn't going to complain when he never receives a Tax return. Think about it for a minute. ~BH

Ravi did you care when all those appointed democwats were outed for not paying taxes? How many of the rich offshore accounts do you think might be rich democwats?
No idea...but let the chips fall where they may. I was satisfied that the Dems in question were mistaken and not out to rip off the government, just as I was satisfied that Palin was mistaken and not out to rip off the government.

When you run the number with The Social Security Agency. Of course this would be commonsense, but we all know that it doesn't exist in Washington. They simply don't want to use this method because they are taking all the benefits and Taxes and putting them into a non-regulated place in order to blow it on something wastefull or fill some bottomfeeding beaurocrat's pocket. I have seen a story about where all these funds go. It's actually a huge criminal enterpirse that is being run by 'some' carpetbagging theives within our Government.The Illegal simply sure as hell isn't going to complain when he never receives a Tax return. Think about it for a minute. ~BH

How about the 3 mexicans that was using mine? It was a legitmate number in Washington.

No idea...but let the chips fall where they may. I was satisfied that the Dems in question were mistaken and not out to rip off the government, just as I was satisfied that Palin was mistaken and not out to rip off the government.

mistaken my aunt agnes. I would venture a guess that most of the money stashed away is democwat money.. and we won't find out til they want obamalama to appoint them to something.

mistaken my aunt agnes. I would venture a guess that most of the money stashed away is democwat money.. and we won't find out til they want obamalama to appoint them to something.
What ever you say, Willow.

Forum List

Back