illegals

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

Let me ask you this. Do you think those people that are laid off are willing to be bus boys, mow lawns, take trash, wash dishes, etc.?

You really think the illegals that do these jobs are taking away them away from US Citizens?

thats what they said a few years ago and now what about carpenters, drywallers, mason, electrians,plumbers, what about your job one day soon.

thats what they said a few years ago and now what about carpenters, drywallers, mason, electrians,plumbers, what about your job one day soon.

But you still didn't answer my question now, did you?

Why aren't those laid off doing the jobs that ARE out there right now, wouldn't you want to be working to make money for your family? I know I would. Unless of course you make more money off of unemployment, I guess it depends on what job you had, right?

Deport every illegal criminal that can be found. Once they are caught here illegally, they shouldn't get a second chance at being a citizen here legally. That is how I see it. Fine the heck out of businesses that hire illegal criminals. And for the political hacks in Washington who won't do their job, fire them.

No excuse for our government turning a blind eye to the illegals.

Let me ask you this. Do you think those people that are laid off are willing to be bus boys, mow lawns, take trash, wash dishes, etc.?

You really think the illegals that do these jobs are taking away them away from US Citizens?
YES!

READ THIS: Americans Doing Jobs "Americans Won't Do" | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Hell yes we will. We do mow lawns, collect garbage, and clear tables. We did before the economy took a dive and we will when it rebounds.

Cut their welfare off then yes, they'll be bus boys, mow lawns, take trash, wash dishes, etc... or they'll starve.

If illegal aliens are allowed to choose which of our laws (or all) they do not want to follow, I think the citizens should be given the same choice.
I would like to choose not to follow the law that requires me to pay taxes. Just think if all the taxpayers made the same choice. The standard of living for all would decrease.
We have laws to be obeyed, not to pick and choose which ones we want to follow. If there is no intention of enforcing a law, remove it. One of the duties for our government written in our Constitution, is to protect this nation (and our borders). From way back, immigrants were channeled to places were they were documented and had health inspections (if the failed they were sent back). If we are allowing people to 'freely' break the law by entering the country illegally, we cannot know: how many people are here (why do we have to do census?), we don't know any way of identifying them (if they commit crimes), we do not know if they are carrying contagious diseases (or biological contaminants). These are all things that must be policed to keep the civilization we currently have.
Some illegal aliens use our health care facilities without paying (sending overall costs higher), and then they turn around and sue medical staff for malpractice on care they did not pay for, increasing insurance rates and medical costs again.
If the laws need changed then change them. There are proceedures to enter this country. Use it. If you think it is too long (get used to it, that will be how health care is run), ask your representatives to streamline it.

The citizens are doing it around here EZ, but there aren't a lot of jobs either.

I agree! Every state should have a few housing centeres for deportation.

(1) An illegal gets pulled over for a traffic ticket. Goes to the center and then deported
(2) An illegal goes to the emergency room or free clinic. Gets treated and then to the center and then deported.
(3) An illegal gets arrested for anything. Goes to the center and then deported.
(4) During a random company raid. Goes to the center and then deported.
(5) Get a call on a domestic disturbance. Goes to the center and then deported.
(6) Public drunkness ditto, minor warrant ditto.

Deport every illegal criminal that can be found. Once they are caught here illegally, they shouldn't get a second chance at being a citizen here legally. That is how I see it. Fine the heck out of businesses that hire illegal criminals. And for the political hacks in Washington who won't do their job, fire them.

Add Felony prosecution for Those Corporations who hire them illegally. ~BH

Add Felony prosecution for Those Corporations who hire them illegally. ~BH

i'm hearing ya!

Here we go again...we always need a scapegoat, don't we? Who cares that the rich put their money in Swiss accounts, the corporations off shore jobs and avoid paying taxes, trickle down economics is a sham...let's blame all of our woes on a bunch of brown people that actually can't find jobs here now either.

Forum List

Back