illegals

who did these jobs before we had mexicans?

i see it around here....white people will demand living wages caue they cant live so many to one place and dont have all the social services available to them.

We do not have an official language.

27 states out of 50 have made ENGLISH their official language - more to follow. Who needs WA to tell us what to do??? And yes, the U.S. Constitution IS written in English! What else is needed??

NOSOTROS, el Pueblo de los Estados Unidos, a fin de formar una Unión más perfecta, establecer Justicia, asegurar la tranquilidad interior, proveer para la defensa común, promover el bienestar general y asegurar para nosotros y para nuestra prosperidad los beneficios de la Libertad, establecemos y sancionamos esta Constitución para los Estados Unidos de América.

National Constitution Center: En Español

Originally posted by Big Black Dog
Here we go with the illegals again. This would be such an easy problem to solve. We have a National Guard in every State in the Union. Those along the border should take their National Guard folks and spread them out about every 300 yards along the Southern border with Mexico. Make sure they all have a well-oiled, finely crafted, working machine gun. Spred those machine guns out along those 300 yard posts that we established. Then get a nice big plane and load it up with fliers stating in both English and Spanish that anyone detected trying to sneak into the country would be shot dead. Drop those fliers all along the Mexican border so they would be easy to find and read. Then shoot a couple to let them knnow we aren't fooling around any more. Why I bet you wouldn't have to shoot but one or two illegal aliens or drug smugglers and the word would travel real fast in Mexico that the US has finally quit screwing around and are now serious about keeping the border protected. That's how you secure your borders for the in-coming riff-raff.

Here's another option, anglo from hell.

Get your sorry white ass out of the occupied mexican territories and then you won't have to worry about "illegal" mexican "immigration" anymore.

NOSOTROS, el Pueblo de los Estados Unidos, a fin de formar una Unión más perfecta, establecer Justicia, asegurar la tranquilidad interior, proveer para la defensa común, promover el bienestar general y asegurar para nosotros y para nuestra prosperidad los beneficios de la Libertad, establecemos y sancionamos esta Constitución para los Estados Unidos de América.

National Constitution Center: En Español

BFD - this has been translated into MANY languages - it only proves that we must translate cause so many refuse to learn the english language. What really counts is that the Constitution belongs to the USA - and - it was written in ENGLISH and thus it will stay!!

Here's another option, anglo from hell.

Get your sorry white ass out of the occupied mexican territories and then you won't have to worry about "illegal" mexican "immigration" anymore.[/QUOTE]

Isn’t that a tad hypocritical, Hosy? Now, what occupied lands could YOU be talking about? The one 6 generations of Anglos were born and raised on? THAT land? The same land most of these "proud" Latino Meztizo Mexicans HAVE never been near, on or in any way shape or form, nor have any moral or legal claim to? That land? Perhaps, you would like to set up camps and death squads to murder all those white devils, eh, Hosy? Yeah, that would avenge all crimes real or imagined by those gobacho diablos, SI? You scphincters want to steal back land you never had. You, Hosy, You are either insane or you are just trying to be a provocateur. Either way, this crap doesn’t work. The magic 8 ball says : try again.

José;1448343 said:
Get your sorry white ass out of the occupied mexican territories and then you won't have to worry about "illegal" mexican "immigration" anymore.

Hey Jose, If I can jump in here for a minute, You should know that it was the Spanish Inquisition that occupied all your lands, not the Anglos. There were no Mexicans in the States besides Texas. There were Indian Natives, But Mexicans are made up of Spanish and Aztec blood. There was some Aztecs decendants that migrated North like in California but you never truly occupied Upper North America.

Besides, We occupied your capital and could have kept it. Instead, We gave it back to you after we kicked your ass. Did the Spanish ever do that? Nope. You had to fight and win it back. That's Natural Law. Then we purchased California from you and you guys are still pissed of because John Sutter discovered Gold in the Sierra Nevada (California Mountains) a few years later. Tuff break amigo. If not for us being your neighbors for all these years some other Nation would have enslaved you again, and you know it. ~BH

Last edited:
Do we have to stoop to making ENGISH official? Are our Latino cousins that dense? Yes, and no. They are pretty damned stubborn, that is a fact, and they seem to love getting their asses kicked 10 times before they are made to stop acting like jerks. It gets old, after a while, even a redneck hick would learn after the second time they get arrested, to be discreet or to just stop being an asshole. Not our Latino cousins, no siree-bob. They think being Hispanic covers a multitude of sins, and then some.

I really feel for illegal immigrants... they simply want the best for their families and are willing to do pretty shitty things in order to live in America

But seriously, it's not ok for sympathy to dictate the rules of a nation... as the first reply said, punishing those who hire them is by far the best policy because shipping people out is like cutting the head off a hydra

right now i wanna work fast food, but most restaurants have nothing but mexicans, and a few others.

and i suspect most are illegal

I cant get hired, cause im a white male

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

Let me ask you this. Do you think those people that are laid off are willing to be bus boys, mow lawns, take trash, wash dishes, etc.?

You really think the illegals that do these jobs are taking away them away from US Citizens?

right now i wanna work fast food, but most restaurants have nothing but mexicans, and a few others.

what about the goverment not deporting illegals and letting them work while american citz are layed off does that seem right

Let me ask you this. Do you think those people that are laid off are willing to be bus boys, mow lawns, take trash, wash dishes, etc.?

You really think the illegals that do these jobs are taking away them away from US Citizens?

So you've applied at McDonalds, Arbys, Wendys, Dairy Queen, etc, and they ALL SAID NO?

Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe you should hire a job coach my friend.

So you've applied at McDonalds, Hardies, Wendys, Dairy Queen, etc, and they ALL SAID NO?

i have applied mcdonalds, wendys, carls jr, burger kind, dont really know of any hardees of dairy queens.

all have NOT called me back.

i dont get it

So you've applied at McDonalds, Hardies, Wendys, Dairy Queen, etc, and they ALL SAID NO?

i have applied mcdonalds, wendys, carls jr, burger kind, dont really know of any hardees of dairy queens.

all have NOT called me back.

i dont get it

Did you fill out the applications by yourself? Maybe you could have someone help you with the apps and all the info needed. Sometimes if it's not filled out right they just throw it in the trash. :(

I guess it has to do something with "rule of law". All of us have to obey US laws, except if you're politician or illegal.

We owe nothing to illegals. Yet, our governemnt cares more about them than their own consituents. Think about it on the next election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back