Illegals March, Americans Answer

archangel said:
have the power to act on the illegal alien issue...they have the power to use the State Defense forces(militia) which is a separate entity from the National Guard...these units are licensed(commissioned) by the Governor who is the Commander in Chief...Currently Texas,New Mexico and California have these units...Arizona and Nevada need to reorganize their units currently not active!
there is a total of twenty five states who have active units all 50 need to come on board!

see: www.sgaus.org/BankusPaper.htm

side note: current units www.sgaus.org/States.htm

Who are these people arch... and do you know any of them?

Pale Rider said:
Who are these people arch... and do you know any of them?

are ligitiment organizations not radical groups...they are licensed by the governors of the states under state and federal statues...subject to call up by the governors for use within the state only...and I do not know any personally...but I believe the movement to reorganize units in all states is mounting! They are mostly made up of military veterans and retired national guard and regular military retirees...The age requirement is 17-70 no physical required only assigned to duty one can perform...and background checks are required!

Pale Rider said:
So you do kag, and it's your right to do so, but please... you're not going to try and to convince me that these illegals WANT to ASSIMILATE are you?

Didn't think so....

Forum List

Back