Placing The mexican Flag Above "OLD GLORY"

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
FLAG.jpg

Knowing the law, I'd have torn that damn taco flag down immediately. I've had it with this bullshit.

GunnyL said:
What was the percentage that voted for Kerry? Almost HALF, wasn't it?

Come on Gunny. You can't possibly think that every person that voted for Kerry is anti-american. I know several veterans that love this country that voted for the Sen. from Mass. Not every Democrat is bad. The bad ones are the ones that get the most publicity.

Pale Rider said:
Knowing the law, I'd have torn that damn taco flag down immediately. I've had it with this bullshit.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in the fact that you are "flying" the Confederate flag in your avatar? Or doesn't that count?

Nuc said:
Am I the only one who sees the irony in the fact that you are "flying" the Confederate flag in your avatar? Or doesn't that count?

And I have a full set of the things (3 national flags, battle flag, and naval jack) in my room, but he's not flying it above the U.S. flag, and neither am I.

Nuc said:

How is a posting of an avatar "flying" the flag. Come on you can do better than that

Nuc said:

It's the flag of the Confederate South of "America", and it's NOT against the law to fly it, alone.

The banner of a group that lost: a group of losers. :firing:

onthefence said:
Come on Gunny. You can't possibly think that every person that voted for Kerry is anti-american. I know several veterans that love this country that voted for the Sen. from Mass. Not every Democrat is bad. The bad ones are the ones that get the most publicity.

I think every person that voted fro Kerry is STUPID. While there may very well be a few Democrats left who aren't bad, it's guilt by association with the leader of the DNC --- Screamin' Dean.

Most of us were smart enough to bail off that sinking ship in 1980.

Nuc said:

The Confederate Naval jack/battle flag is NOT the Confederate flag. The Stars and Bars was the most recognized official flag of the Confederacy.

And no it doesn't count since it is not posted above the US Flag.

Darwins Friend said:

While I have no doubt that your crusty old ass was sitting right there at Appomatox in your golf cart, no sense calling people losers YOU didn't beat.

The ClayTaurus said:
We should have affirmative action for confederates :laugh:

You mean Southerners who were disenfranchised by powerful, Northern industrialists who started a war of aggression because they wanted unlimited power in government and unlimited control over Southern assets WITHOUT Southerners?

Darwins Friend said:

You just insulted every southerner on this board. Nice going. Your rep should reach negative 300 anytime soon...

Forum List

Back