Illegals March, Americans Answer

Pale Rider said:
Over my dead body, will ANY part of America be called mexico.

Pretty much why I expect trouble----if Illegals aren't going to be arrested, US citizens will be arrested for driving them out.

dilloduck said:
Pretty much why I expect trouble----if Illegals aren't going to be arrested, US citizens will be arrested for driving them out.

Or a lot of illegals will be hurt or killed by vigilante justice since our government has chosen to display its impotence in enforcing its own laws.

dilloduck said:

I'd welcome trouble. I'm cocked, locked, and ready to rock... :2guns: :firing:

Americans are right on the edge with this thing right now. It won't take much more to push us over the edge.

Illegal immigration is a problem. We need to actually have more stricter rules and penalties on illegal immigration. Can we please adhere to the fucking laws?

Pale Rider said:
Over my dead body, will ANY part of America be called mexico.

I can see a time in the future when perhaps Southern California, parts of Texas, New Mexico and Arizona will become part of Mexico, or cede...not in the next 50 years, but maybe 100....

Pale Rider, what state do you live in? If any part of America becomes part of mexico, I'll gladly spend a summer fighting them. :firing:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
meh, congress will legalize this 12 million and 20 more million will come over here.

All your bravado will do nothing since you cant even be in a barfight without
getting a felony on your record. Nation of laws accept for the need for illegal workers it seems.

Kagom said:
Illegal immigration is a problem. We need to actually have more stricter rules and penalties on illegal immigration. Can we please adhere to the fucking laws?

It's not illegal "immigration" kag... it's illegal "ALIENS". They have NO DESIRE WHAT SO EVER to become American.

Dr Grump said:
I can see a time in the future when perhaps Southern California, parts of Texas, New Mexico and Arizona will become part of Mexico, or cede...not in the next 50 years, but maybe 100....

If I'm still alive, there'll be a fight.

Semper Fi said:
Pale Rider, what state do you live in? If any part of America becomes part of mexico, I'll gladly spend a summer fighting them. :firing:

Used to live in Arizona, now I'm up in northern Nevada. Bring your hog leg and keep your powder dry pard... :beer:

Dr Grump said:

Maybe you forgot history... Americans fought and died over that land, and, in the case of Texas, fought and died for their independence. And we'll do it again if we need to!

The "Truckeros" (independent day-haulers) are planning to shut down the Los Angeles / Long Beach harbors (one of the largest in the nation) May 1st.

This is going to really piss off a lot of folks that matter: Business owners.

With JIT schedules becoming the norm here in CA, if your assembly line is stopped a few days after the transportation halt - you’re going to be very angry with the people that did it - may take it out on the people in your assembly plant (that coincidentally may be of the same ethnicity as the truck drivers boycotting the harbor facility) - and send them home for a couple of days, or a week. That only hurts the people the container haulers say they represent.

Where’s the Mob and the Teamsters when you need them?

Darwins Friend said:
The "Truckeros" (independent day-haulers) are planning to shut down the Los Angeles / Long Beach harbors (one of the largest in the nation) May 1st.

This is going to really piss off a lot of folks that matter: Business owners.

With JIT schedules becoming the norm here in CA, if your assembly line is stopped a few days after the transportation halt - you’re going to be very angry with the people that did it - may take it out on the people in your assembly plant (that coincidentally may be of the same ethnicity as the truck drivers boycotting the harbor facility) - and send them home for a couple of days, or a week. That only hurts the people the container haulers say they represent.

Where’s the Mob and the Teamsters when you need them?

Looking for members--of course.

have the power to act on the illegal alien issue...they have the power to use the State Defense forces(militia) which is a separate entity from the National Guard...these units are licensed(commissioned) by the Governor who is the Commander in Chief...Currently Texas,New Mexico and California have these units...Arizona and Nevada need to reorganize their units currently not active!
there is a total of twenty five states who have active units all 50 need to come on board!

see: www.sgaus.org/BankusPaper.htm

side note: current units www.sgaus.org/States.htm

Kagom said:
I call them what I wish.

be PC...however the actual term used on federal statues(laws) is none other than "Illegal Aliens" ;)

Kagom said:
I call them what I wish.

So you do kag, and it's your right to do so, but please... you're not going to try and to convince me that these illegals WANT to ASSIMILATE are you?

Forum List

Back