Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

1st Cav here too (MOS 12E) 8th Engineers, So you saw signal intel we got from Israel detailing the Soviet air-defenses built around Hanoi and you believed it? lol

If its all true and they are cutting through the wall, then that makes it pretty clear that we DO need a wall to keep these people out. If you have Cartels willing to cut through, then why would you want to leave these people an open border to just walk through?
Stable geniuses say investing money in technology and staff to strengthen border security works better than an expensive worthless wall!

If its all true and they are cutting through the wall, then that makes it pretty clear that we DO need a wall to keep these people out. If you have Cartels willing to cut through, then why would you want to leave these people an open border to just walk through?
Stable geniuses say investing money in technology and staff to strengthen border security works better than an expensive worthless wall!
How is hiring a bunch of people cheaper than building a wall? How many people? What kind of people? What technology?

then why do they need to break through the fence?

If walls are worthless why did the US build so many for countries in the middle east? Technology and staff to strengthen border security works better with a border wall.
In all honesty you need all three.

[QUOTE="j
The smugglers already proved it and "human scum" Tramp already admitted it, as you well know!
Trump unfazed by reports that smugglers cut through Mexico border wall
President Donald Trump on Saturday downplayed reports that smugglers were cutting through the new tall sections of wall that he has said are fundamental to security along the U.S.-Mexico border.

"We have a very powerful wall," he said. "But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness."

The president did not seem concerned about the possibility because "we have a lot of people watching" and "cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed."

"One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,"

Trump was responding to a reporter without any evidence...he does that you know....and the lying hyenas report it like an "admission"....The wall is fairly easy to repair...anybody with a brain can see that. So how about a pic like I asked for in the OP...without a pic you're just another lying commie turd.
The wall would not have to be FIXED/REPAIRED if it wasn't already cut through!!!!
DUH!
but that wasn't what was said. so you're wrong as usual in here.

If walls are worthless why did the US build so many for countries in the middle east? Technology and staff to strengthen border security works better with a border wall.
don't all embassies around the globe have walls or fences? Didn't the embassy in Benghazi have a wall? not a tall enough one, but had one.

1st Cav here too (MOS 12E) 8th Engineers, So you saw signal intel we got from Israel detailing the Soviet air-defenses built around Hanoi and you believed it? lol

I was Recondo and Eco-Recon, fool....we debriefed all the time with CIA...of course I believed it...ever seen satellite pics of Hanoi? You're a fucking idiot and you talk to me like that face to face you'll be eating your meals through a straw for 6 weeks.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Incredible moment an 8-year-old girl scales a 18-foot tall replica of President Trump’s southern border wall in under ONE MINUTE – even though Trump called the wall ‘impenetrable’
Moment an 8-year-old girl scales a replica of President Trump's border wall in under ONE MINUTE | Daily Mail Online

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Incredible moment an 8-year-old girl scales a 18-foot tall replica of President Trump’s southern border wall in under ONE MINUTE – even though Trump called the wall ‘impenetrable’
Moment an 8-year-old girl scales a replica of President Trump's border wall in under ONE MINUTE | Daily Mail Online
giphy.gif

where is there an edge on the upper part in the actual fencing? too fking funny.

I was Recondo and Eco-Recon, fool....we debriefed all the time with CIA...of course I believed it...ever seen satellite pics of Hanoi? You're a fucking idiot and you talk to me like that face to face you'll be eating your meals through a straw for 6 weeks.
im sorry I insulted Israeli intelligence, I mean their intel was so right on when it came to Iraq...

don't all embassies around the globe have walls or fences? Didn't the embassy in Benghazi have a wall? not a tall enough one, but had one.
Tokyo does not

All the arguments against building the wall are downright stupid and easily refuted.

Lets out this retarded thread to bed:

The bollards are hollow. Yes, a recip saw can cut through them. Easily.

/thread

Have a good day, nutballs...

Trump's wall is 30 feet tall, so how can an 18 foot wall be a "replica?"

You are a special kind of dumbass.

Your article is behind a paywall, dumbass.

Forum List

Back