Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

And the Detection system warned the US Customs Officers who responded.. Then the wall was fixed within hours... LOL... We need to start shooting these bastards.

Put up some machine gun towers. Use the land in between the wall and the border for weapons testing. Perfect place to do that.

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

Don't think he's cheering just proving a point what most people said all along "Where there's a will, there's a way"

Also from the above link:

"In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego."

I guess that, Mexicans have learned to use ladders. Who could have known?

Also from the above link:

"In addition to cutting through the walls, officials told the Post that smugglers have also repeatedly scaled and climbed over the walls with makeshift ladders, particularly in areas near San Diego."

I guess that, Mexicans have learned to use ladders. Who could have known?
And the detection system is warning ICE... I think we should use drones and arm them...

Don't think he's cheering just proving a point what most people said all along "Where there's a will, there's a way"

Here's the thing...

NO ONE....

Not one person EVER CLAIMED "the wall" would be impenetrable, the "fool proof solution" or all we need to stop illegal entry.

It has always been acknowledged that in addition to an efficient barrier we need people and technology to make illegal entry as difficult as possible.

H-4982.png

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
Wait until I open my thermite stand in Tijuana

Well, I'm just shocked.

Shocked, I say.

LefTard Logic:
“How fucking stupid of us to build walls and fences around jails and prisons...I mean, fuck, people escape all the time so they can’t make any sense. What a waste of money.”
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

Forum List

Back