illegals cost us 1/2 trillion a year, 1000's of lives

abrere

May 28, 2018
so why not force them to leave? agribiz has had things all their way for WAY too long. So produce goes up $10 a week (until machinery, made by US citizens and run by US citizens) take over the fruit picking. so what?

upload_2018-5-29_11-43-54.png

The last thing I want to do is co sign onto to bigotry and racism....but this OP is right.

so why not force them to leave? agribiz has had things all their way for WAY too long. So produce goes up $10 a week (until machinery, made by US citizens and run by US citizens) take over the fruit picking. so what?

Link?

Way to show your ignorance. A half trillion dollars my damn ass. Care to source that number so I can rip it to shreds. Here is the deal,

There are many ways to debate immigration, but when it comes to economics, there isn’t much of a debate at all. Nearly all economists, of all political persuasions, agree that immigrants — those here legally or not — benefit the overall economy. “That is not controversial,” Heidi Shierholz, an economist at the Economic Policy Institute, told me. Shierholz also said that “there is a consensus that, on average, the incomes of families in this country are increased by a small, but clearly positive amount, because of immigration.”

Do Illegal Immigrants Actually Hurt the U.S. Economy?

Notice the illegal immigrant in the linked article pays the IRS around $1400 a year to have a taxpayer ID. I am willing to bet half the damn morons that bitch about illegal immigrants don't pay that much in federal taxes, like you.

Forum List

Back