illegal rapes 13 year old

I mean this whole thing is stupid because no state will ever enact a law making it legal to cut off anyones penis but the fact that even a few people think thats ok is some sick shit.

It's hilarious the same party that fights for a babys right to live fights just as hard to kill that person later in life.

Let's just hope its not you who gets convicted wrongly. Although I think I'd enjoy watching them cut it off since you like that idea so much.

Yep its stuff like this that ensures I'll never be a conservative. They go moonbat dumbshit on some stuff.
What's the problem with castrating a convicted rapist. That should be the required sentence. That's the punishment in India and some other countries. My personal choice is a .45 between the eyes.
public castration would stop a lot of rapes

I mean this whole thing is stupid because no state will ever enact a law making it legal to cut off anyones penis but the fact that even a few people think thats ok is some sick shit.

It's hilarious the same party that fights for a babys right to live fights just as hard to kill that person later in life.
Judges have been known to have serial rapists neutered. Nothing the matter with having their dick strings clipped.

Judges have been known to have serial rapists neutered. Nothing the matter with having their dick strings clipped.

Show me a single example where anyone was castrated against their will. And it's not their penis that that is cut. And since offenders don't offend with their penis but with their mind, doing this will have little effect. Just like you can't castrate someone into gayness, you can't castrate them into liking adults if that's not what they're into.

I'll save you the time, it's never happened. If it's offered, its part of a plea deal.

The problem lies in the fact that stats don't support such draconian punishments. According to the DOJ, only 5.3% of sex offenders reoffend, the lowest reoffense rate of all tracked offenses except murder. The rate of reoffense for castrated offenders and non castrated offenders is roughly the same. So basically, it does no good.

Castration For Rapists: Pros and Cons

Some of us just happen to think that the life of an innocent child is more valuable than that of a violent criminal. Then, there are those who value the life of the criminal more than that of the child.

Why not value all life? Who made you God and able to decide who lives and who dies?

May he who is without sin cast the first stone.

we should love them
You reap what you sow.
7d4da59665e2ce01c6cc16cf8fa12a0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

we should love them
You reap what you sow.View attachment 181507

this isn't 1700, or 1870 this is.... 2018
the whites/Europeans conquered and this is our country
that's just the way it is
I guess you are ok with children being raped???!!!!!???
Your country? Hardly.
View attachment 181508

yes--it is the whites/European who conquered America
made it the great country it is today
the truth hurts--yes?

we should love them

Your country? Hardly.
View attachment 181508

the truth hurts--yes?
Half the country hates the other half.
Kids are being slaughtered by lunatics with AK'S.
Black people are being killed by cops.
Racism is running wild.
Hatred is running wild.

You call that great?
I do not.

we should love them

Your country? Hardly.
View attachment 181508

the truth hurts--yes?
Half the country hates the other half.
Kids are being slaughtered by lunatics with AK'S.
Black people are being killed by cops.
Racism is running wild.
Hatred is running wild.

You call that great?
I do not.

you made a huge mistake there
we've gone over the blacks before
blacks are slaughtering blacks--cops are not
the numbers more than prove this--as I've documented before
blacks murder EIGHT blacks EVERYDAY
cops shoot blacks in self defense 99% of the time
you are right about hatred --blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites

Last edited:
we should love them

Your country? Hardly.
View attachment 181508

the truth hurts--yes?
You missed the point. The point is that the 13 year old deserved it being the descendant of the settlers and all.

we should love them

Your country? Hardly.
View attachment 181508

the truth hurts--yes?
You missed the point. The point is that the 13 year old deserved it being the descendant of the settlers and all.
that's how they think

we should love them

I guess Billyboom can join JoeB131, as being two two on this forum who most openly and unabashedly defend the rape of children, among a few others who are less open about their motives, but whose agenda is obvious.

we should love them

I guess Billyboom can join JoeB131, as being two two on this forum who most openly and unabashedly defend the rape of children, among a few others who are less open about their motives, but whose agenda is obvious.
In order to realize our true self, we must be willing to live without being dependent on the opinions of others.
-Bruce Lee

In order to realize our true self, we must be willing to live without being dependent on the opinions of others.
-Bruce Lee

I suppose that in context, your quote makes sense, if your “true self” is someone who wants to rape young girls. Most of the rest of us, however, give a great amount of credence to the “opinion” that young girls should not be raped, and that those who do so should be severely punished.

Forum List

Back