illegal rapes 13 year old

And what do you do if a rapist is erroneously convicted of rape?

Do you reattach it 20 years later?
Oops! Yep. With Duck Tape.

th

Let's just hope its not you who gets convicted wrongly. Although I think I'd enjoy watching them cut it off since you like that idea so much.

Yep its stuff like this that ensures I'll never be a conservative. They go moonbat dumbshit on some stuff.

Let's just hope its not you who gets convicted wrongly. Although I think I'd enjoy watching them cut it off since you like that idea so much.

Yep its stuff like this that ensures I'll never be a conservative. They go moonbat dumbshit on some stuff.
What's the problem with castrating a convicted rapist. That should be the required sentence. That's the punishment in India and some other countries. My personal choice is a .45 between the eyes.

Still doesn't prove rape.

She could have consented to the sex then changed her mind later.

Judges and juries take that into consideration. I served on a rapist's jury once and that possibility was discussed for at least 2 hours. The girl had been kidnapped, held captive and tied up. Rope burns were what convicted the animal.

American rapes 13 year old:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ant-the-judge-removed/?utm_term=.ce8ea4d6ca9b

Maybe we shouldn't let Americans in either.

That is just as disgusting, but is NOT the topic of the OP.

The topic of the OP is someone raping a 13yo girl and that they shouldn't be allowed to stay. They referenced an "illegal" and I showed that someone "legal" can do it to. What's the point?

The OP is about an illegal that raped a 13 year old child. NOT about rapists that are here in the country legally.

Thank you.

I wish I saw more of this in some other forums where people routinely defend those who rape children.

If opposing the rape of children is moonbat dumbshit stuff, perhaps you should be asking yourself why you aren't moonbat dumbshit

If opposing the rape of children is moonbat dumbshit stuff, perhaps you should be asking yourself why you aren't moonbat dumbshit

Damn, and I thought you were one of the intelligent ones. Guess not.

Opposing the rape of children isn't moonbat dumbshit, what's moonbat dumbshit is supporting the surgical removal of human body parts as a punishment for a crime.

That's some sick shit and anyone who supports it is no better than Iran and North Korea that do the same thing. They need to get the fuck out of America, we don't do shit like that here. It's bad enough we have the death penalty and we know for a fact we have executed innocent people. The fact that conservatives don't stand up for these people and be against the DP is another reason I will never be a conservative.

13 yr olds can’t consent to sex.

They didn't say child rapist, they said ALL rapists. That means adult rapists as well. Please see the meme in this post:

Last edited:

Opposing the rape of children isn't moonbat dumbshit, what's moonbat dumbshit is supporting the surgical removal of human body parts as a punishment for a crime.

That's some sick shit and anyone who supports it is no better than Iran and North Korea that do the same thing. They need to get the fuck out of America, we don't do shit like that here.

They didn't say child rapist, they said ALL rapists. That means adult rapists as well. Please see the meme in this post:

OK, I won't advocate cutting off his pecker but I would like to see him beheaded.

Same thing. How you gonna put it back on when after his head hits the floor she says "I recant my story, he didn't rape me?"

Then I would call for the removal of YOUR head.

That's some sick shit and anyone who supports it is no better than Iran and North Korea that do the same thing. They need to get the fuck out of America, we don't do shit like that here.

OK, I won't advocate cutting off his pecker but I would like to see him beheaded.

I think that's a fair compromise.

And when she recants her story? You willing to let your head get cut off because you're as innocent as him at that point.

I know you guys get hard ons talking about hurting people, it's the conservative mindset. But those of us with more level heads and a bit more experience in life tend to think conservatives are some pretty whacked out fucking people on some things.

Forum List

Back