Illegal Immigration Truth = NBC owns Telemundo, Texas Pacific Group owns Univision.

The Plan is:

* Elected officials decisions and votes are tainted concerning illegal immigration if they have personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants. Therefore elected officials should be made to withdrawn any personal investments in businesses that are known to use illegal immigrants or step down from the office they were elected to or appointed to since their decisions and votes concerning illegal immigration would be swayed by their personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants.

* Illegal immigrants in the U.S. have to work and elected officials and appointed officials should not be allowed to "Profit" on them at all since elected and appointed officials have to make decisions concerning laws governing immigrants.

* The E-Verify system should be updated and used to verify that no elected official has personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants or have their own personally owned business that uses illegal immigrants.

* Elected officials and appointed officials should be banned from having personal investments in investment firms and businesses that are known to "Cater" to illegal aliens as spanish T.V. stations do. Businesses that are known to cater to illegal aliens through legal verification processes for example: "law enforcement charting numbers of reported illegal alien shop lifting arrests from an individual business entity".

Holy crap you're stupid. Could you miss the fucking point any more completely? Illegal immigrants should NOT be in the country, they do not HAVE To work here, and companies knowingly hiring illegals should be sanctioned, not regulated for ties to members of Congress. Verification isn't about preventing ties to Congress, it is about making sure those who are working here ARE legal workers. The issue is about securing our borders, not your dizzy conspiracy theories.

firms and businesses that are known to "Cater" to illegal aliens as spanish T.V. stations do.

That is a false premise. Spanish language broadcasting caters to Spanish speakers, not to illegal aliens.

Businesses that are known to cater to illegal aliens through legal verification processes for example: "law enforcement charting numbers of reported illegal alien shop lifting arrests from an individual business entity".

That is stupid in so many ways it gives me a headache. You are just a flat-out moron.

Spanish TV stations will soon go away when people start realizing it's illegal aliens that caused this economic mess.

Because no one but illegal aliens ever watches Spanish language stations? :rolleyes:

NBC owns the spanish T.V. station Telemundo. The Texas Pacific Group owns the spanish T.V. station Univision. We all know these television stations need spanish speaking people to profit. The question is, how much money do these spanish T.V. station owners funnel to our politicians to keep the borders open? Are politicians granting amnesty to illegals to keep a money flow from spanish T.V. stations?

Angelhair got me thinking about a fix to stop illegal immigration even though this thread is concerned with payoffs to congressional leaders to keep the borders open and to grant amnesty to illegals.

Congress is the basic problem as congress holds the power to stop illegal immigration but they won't.

Illegal immigration is bad for our country but still certain members of congress will not vote to end illegal immigration and promote legal immigration to fill any labor gaps in our economy and add people that want to become true U.S. citizens. Why?

The reason why certain elected officials will not end illegal immigration may be due to "Profit Taking" from our economy. Yes, they invest their wealth in business to earn a profit and many businesses profit heavily from illegal immigrant low labor costs.

The Plan is:

* Elected officials decisions and votes are tainted concerning illegal immigration if they have personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants. Therefore elected officials should be made to withdrawn any personal investments in businesses that are known to use illegal immigrants or step down from the office they were elected to or appointed to since their decisions and votes concerning illegal immigration would be swayed by their personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants.

* Illegal immigrants in the U.S. have to work and elected officials and appointed officials should not be allowed to "Profit" on them at all since elected and appointed officials have to make decisions concerning laws governing immigrants.

* The E-Verify system should be updated and used to verify that no elected official has personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants or have their own personally owned business that uses illegal immigrants.

* Elected officials and appointed officials should be banned from having personal investments in investment firms and businesses that are known to "Cater" to illegal aliens as spanish T.V. stations do. Businesses that are known to cater to illegal aliens through legal verification processes for example: "law enforcement charting numbers of reported illegal alien shop lifting arrests from an individual business entity".

It's called NBCUniversal. They bought Telemundo in 2002. Selling out America culture in the name of capitalism. Isn't this what America is all about? Profits uber alles. I just got through discussing this issue with my " Immigrant" neighbors ( I needed a translator for the love of jiminy cricket.) In My Homeland. I almost got scalped. They despise Anglos and they resist learning English, they mock prior immigrants that did acclimate. They aren’t like ANY group in the past. This isn’t about diversity, it’s about Hispanics that want to dominate THIS culture. Their lack of respect offends a lot of us. Their lack of respect IS a threat, and only a naïve child could defend illegal aliens. Or people that profit from them. Don’t argue otherwise, that will confirm my argument.

I've run into plenty of illegals that are very rude and really snub me when I'm in their present if they are in an area that's dominated by other hispanics. When they are in areas not dominated by hispanics they still get rude but don't snub you as much.

I have other postings about your spanish neighbors. During the Clinton presidency the banks started giving illegal aliens home loans and this is why the economy is collasped. Can't leave links on this forum but I do have some convincing articles on this. The Clinton lowering of home loan requirements were suppose to be for U.S. citizens but the illegals were taking all of our jobs and had all the cash so the banks use the lowering of the loan requirements to give home loans to banks.

As for the spanish T.V. stations, It's suspected that Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton are well invested in profiting from spanish T.V. since NBC is the biggest democratic supporter. Also, the Texas Pacific Group owns Univision and Burger King. The Texas Pacific Group controls many businesses throughout the southwest and especially California. The Texas Pacific Group relys heavily on illegal mexican immigrants for profit.

It's called NBCUniversal. They bought Telemundo in 2002. Selling out America culture in the name of capitalism. Isn't this what America is all about? Profits uber alles. I just got through discussing this issue with my " Immigrant" neighbors ( I needed a translator for the love of jiminy cricket.) In My Homeland. I almost got scalped. They despise Anglos and they resist learning English, they mock prior immigrants that did acclimate. They aren’t like ANY group in the past. This isn’t about diversity, it’s about Hispanics that want to dominate THIS culture. Their lack of respect offends a lot of us. Their lack of respect IS a threat, and only a naïve child could defend illegal aliens. Or people that profit from them. Don’t argue otherwise, that will confirm my argument.

Who do you see here defending illegal immigration? And do you mean to imply your neighbors are illegal aliens? You know that for sure? And why does it upset you that you needed a translator? And if your neighbors have a shit attitude does that cause you to believe that all immigrants have a shit attitude? They don't. If your neighbors were white supremecists would that cause you to believe that all white people are white supremecists?

People watching TV in Spanish has NOTHING to do with any serious discussion of the problem of illegal immigration. That fucking headcase is just obsessed.

NBC owns the spanish T.V. station Telemundo. The Texas Pacific Group owns the spanish T.V. station Univision. We all know these television stations need spanish speaking people to profit. The question is, how much money do these spanish T.V. station owners funnel to our politicians to keep the borders open? Are politicians granting amnesty to illegals to keep a money flow from spanish T.V. stations?

Angelhair got me thinking about a fix to stop illegal immigration even though this thread is concerned with payoffs to congressional leaders to keep the borders open and to grant amnesty to illegals.

Congress is the basic problem as congress holds the power to stop illegal immigration but they won't.

Illegal immigration is bad for our country but still certain members of congress will not vote to end illegal immigration and promote legal immigration to fill any labor gaps in our economy and add people that want to become true U.S. citizens. Why?

The reason why certain elected officials will not end illegal immigration may be due to "Profit Taking" from our economy. Yes, they invest their wealth in business to earn a profit and many businesses profit heavily from illegal immigrant low labor costs.

The Plan is:

During the Clinton presidency the banks started giving illegal aliens home loans and this is why the economy is collasped. .

No it isn't, you idiot.

Must be some truth to it because you are following me around from thread to thread fighting my comments about illegal immigrants. Nobody fights as hard as you are doing unless the comments they are fighting are true.

Do you really think you are going to surpress talk about illegal immigrants or even change somebodies mind about all the mexicans including yourself that have crossed the border illegally?

Only an uneducated illegal mexican would think that. Illegals from other countries stay underground and quite. It's the 60 million mexicans that walked across the border that get mouthy because of their numbers. It's only the illegals like yourself that protest so much like you are doing trying stop the talk so you can stay in the U.S. and keep having anchor babies.

I talk about illegal immigrants on must be 50 or more web sites fool. I call you a fool because you walked over the border illegally in the first place. Can you find all the places on the internet I make my illegal immigrant comments on? Are you going to be able to stop all the people copying and pasting my comments to the thousands of other sites they are copying my comments to?

The fights over guy! Talk about illegal immigrants are all over the internet and you are not going to change anyones mind by bad mouthing the person posting negative comments about illegal immigration. Even attempting to fight tallk about illegal immigration makes you look like a big fat fool and I bet you are a fat bellied illegal immigrant chugging down beer and eating loads of donuts living off money you make from selling mexican drug cartel drugs.

You are going to follow me around US message board and call me names thinking people will beleive you over me. Yeah, Right! :cuckoo:

I call you a fool because you walked over the border illegally in the first place.

What the hell are you talking about?

So what you are saying is you are one of the illegal immigrants that got a home loan and you are trying to stop all talk about illegal immigrants so you don't have to leave your home you got the home loan on :eusa_pray:

I call you a fool because you walked over the border illegally in the first place.

What the hell are you talking about?

So what you are saying is you are one of the illegal immigrants that got a home loan and you are trying to stop all talk about illegal immigrants so you don't have to leave your home you got the home loan on :eusa_pray:

Um...no. I am not any kind of illegal alien. You are just an idiot with a limited and infantile imagination. In other words, you lose again, loser.

Um...no. I am not any kind of illegal alien. You are just an idiot with a limited and infantile imagination. In other words, you lose again, loser.

You defend illegal immigration, you are an illegal immigrant :lol:

Your an illegal immigrant that spent years on US message board building up over 13 thousand posts because you think making all those posts gets people to beleive you are credible so people will beleive whatever you say. Think again you big ol illegal alien you.

Do you really, really beleive all those posts you made get you some kind of power on this forum. Do you think the admin will ask you the illegal alien to be a moderator and run off all his members? Do you really think you the big fat illegal alien will get me to stop talking about you big fat beer drinking donut eating illegal aliens with home loans?

Yo smok'in something good then post thinking your post numbers are getting people to think everything you say is correct. :420:

You defend illegal immigration, you are an illegal immigrant

Both of those accusations are untrue. What is obviously true to anyone reading this is that YOU are a dishonest, feeble-minded idiot.

Forum List

Back