Illegal Immigration Truth = NBC owns Telemundo, Texas Pacific Group owns Univision.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by HatInRing, Dec 28, 2011.

1. HatInRing

HatInRing Tea Partier

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    NBC owns the spanish T.V. station Telemundo. The Texas Pacific Group owns the spanish T.V. station Univision. We all know these television stations need spanish speaking people to profit. The question is, how much money do these spanish T.V. station owners funnel to our politicians to keep the borders open? Are politicians granting amnesty to illegals to keep a money flow from spanish T.V. stations?

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,944
  3. HatInRing

HatInRing Tea Partier

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    hehehehehehehe! You already did that for me :badgrin:

City Data banned me. They are strict about naming companies and when I trashed NBC I got in trouble even though their members gave some minor discontent with NBC.

I don't go around and install links in my posts normally even though I did forget to remove my website link from Alipac and didn't get banned. Lots of websites ban members for leaving links. Tea Party Patriots is strict about installing links and talking openly so I stay away from that site.

No, I'm far from a troll with the NBC message I'm posting. A troll would never trash their supported media source.

As for this message being "Shit". I understand your wording but just to clarify this message is the truth and not "Shit". People do read these posts and may interpit the wording the wrong way.

OK, I'm off to post elsewhere but will post here from time to time. Gotta make people aware that massive corruption concerning immigration may exist. I've gotten replies on other sites and the people are really pissed to here it.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,944
    "Pissed to *here* it?" Aaaahh... I never claimed to be the smartest person alive, but I think the word is *hear*.

And I think you should also post links to back up your accusations, but you have to have posted at least 15 posts here to post a link. In the meantime you just look like another internet zealot running around every message board he can find posting something he can't prove.

5. HatInRing

HatInRing Tea Partier

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    There's proof on the internet that NBC and The Texas Pacific Group own Telemundo and Univision. You just have to look it up. The link I usually post to my web site is to the media boards with copy and pasted articles.

As for accusing NBC and the Texas Pacific group of buying votes in congress there's no proof and proof can only be attained with a congressional investigation or a massive public out cry.

If you read my first post you will see that the last two lines are in the form of a question and not an outright "You Are Selling Votes".

I guess I will have to make 15 posts but that may take awhile.

Most people know somethings going on with immigration and why the congressional democrats won't stop illegal immigration. I am just pointing people in a direction and they can try to find proof of payments to our democrats. If the democrats are getting paid in cash proof will be almost impossible to find.

6. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Carlos Sims owns large stakes of Saks and about 7% of The New York Times.

7. HatInRing

HatInRing Tea Partier

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I've never heard of Carlos Sims but I'm sure their are lots of spanish investors in U.S. business out to profit from illegal immigration into the U.S. Is Carlos Sims that billionaire mexican cell phone guy?

What you stated Angelhair enforces the objective of U.S. citizens to stop elected U.S. politicians from getting any of the profits coming from illegal immigrants. Stop U.S. politicians from investing their money in companies that profit from illegal immigration or any other questionable company activities. Stop under the table payments to our congressional leaders from companies out to "Purchase" their votes.

Stop congressional insider trading!

8. HatInRing

HatInRing Tea Partier

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Angelhair got me thinking about a fix to stop illegal immigration even though this thread is concerned with payoffs to congressional leaders to keep the borders open and to grant amnesty to illegals.

Congress is the basic problem as congress holds the power to stop illegal immigration but they won't.

Illegal immigration is bad for our country but still certain members of congress will not vote to end illegal immigration and promote legal immigration to fill any labor gaps in our economy and add people that want to become true U.S. citizens. Why?

The reason why certain elected officials will not end illegal immigration may be due to "Profit Taking" from our economy. Yes, they invest their wealth in business to earn a profit and many businesses profit heavily from illegal immigrant low labor costs.

The Plan is:

* Elected officials decisions and votes are tainted concerning illegal immigration if they have personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants. Therefore elected officials should be made to withdrawn any personal investments in businesses that are known to use illegal immigrants or step down from the office they were elected to or appointed to since their decisions and votes concerning illegal immigration would be swayed by their personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants.

* Illegal immigrants in the U.S. have to work and elected officials and appointed officials should not be allowed to "Profit" on them at all since elected and appointed officials have to make decisions concerning laws governing immigrants.

* The E-Verify system should be updated and used to verify that no elected official has personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants or have their own personally owned business that uses illegal immigrants.

* Elected officials and appointed officials should be banned from having personal investments in investment firms and businesses that are known to "Cater" to illegal aliens as spanish T.V. stations do. Businesses that are known to cater to illegal aliens through legal verification processes for example: "law enforcement charting numbers of reported illegal alien shop lifting arrests from an individual business entity".

9. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,411
    You're a good little tinfoil hat idiot ain't ya? Just because certain companies own certain stations, you think there is a conspiracy to keep the border porous?

That's almost as stupid as saying that O'Reilly supports terrorists because a certain percentage of FAUX Nooze is owned by an Arab.

10. HatInRing

HatInRing Tea Partier

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Your a good little democrat Abikersailor:eusa_clap: Your rational doesn't make sense troll! You have a problem reading also so I guess you didn't go to school.

Are you an "Illegal"? I bet any money you are. I've even had La Raza post to one of my threads trying to protect illegals.

The monster has already been released against illegal immigration and you making posts trying to discredit anyone that wants all the illegals removed from the U.S. is pointless.

Go back to your home country and stand in line to come in legally.