Illegal Immigration Truth = NBC owns Telemundo, Texas Pacific Group owns Univision.

This has got to be that prieus asshole.

NO!, this in not that prieus asshole you asshole!

I just heard on Fox News Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid just announced they are stepping down yesterday. They stated they will be stepping down around the next election and not finishing out their terms.

Quit acting like you know and control wherever you go and stomping on things you've got absolutely no idea about you frick'in genius wannabe.

Dumb corrupt congressmen and women are cut from the same stone you are stink wade!

Last edited:
Does Sabado Gigante scare you, asshole? Look out! It's Don Francisco! Heeeeees coming to get you!!!

Does Sabado Gigante scare you, asshole? Look out! It's Don Francisco! Heeeeees coming to get you!!!

Yeah, and now I know that the Don Francisco Gay illegal alien is you the Unkotare asshole!

Why don't you get your butt back across the border so a U.S. citizen can move into the job you stole from us? Well, maybe you're getting some of our free taxpayer welfare and you like that.

You already showed me you have no education which is standard for illegal aliens from the south.

This message is posted all over Facebook and the internet and there are several hundred other people emailing it and posting it also so get ready to go home you "Asshole" illegal alien.

Yeah, and now I know that the Don Francisco Gay illegal alien is you the Unkotare asshole!

Why don't you get your butt back across the border so a U.S. citizen can move into the job you stole from us? Well, maybe you're getting some of our free taxpayer welfare and you like that.

You already showed me you have no education which is standard for illegal aliens from the south.

This message is posted all over Facebook and the internet and there are several hundred other people emailing it and posting it also so get ready to go home you "Asshole" illegal alien.

Care to try that again without the 'crazy,' you fucking loon?

and btw, I'm already home, you idiot. Oh, sorry, I meant to say ASSHOLE.

Last edited:
Care to try that again without the 'crazy,' you fucking loon?

and btw, I'm already home, you idiot. Oh, sorry, I meant to say ASSHOLE.

OK, so you already got deported and your waiting for amnesty to be granted so you can come back into the U.S. illegally and not have stand in line behind all the honest immigrants that come here legally and want in their hearts to be a U.S. citizen.

No, Sabado Gigante doesn't scare me at all. What scars me is all of our corrupt politicians letting all you dip shits into the country for "Profit". If you can't fill out the proper U.S. immigration forms to come into the U.S. legally then you are to dumb to be here. Plus all the violence you bring with you. Hell, we have enough home grown violence and sure don't need the violence you want to import to the U.S.

Only U.S. democrats and illegal immigrants get the way you are acting now when they know something is true and going to stop their corrupt plans to screw over all the people that do obey the laws and act properly.

No, Sabado Gigante doesn't scare me at all.

Sure seems like it does, asshole. Seems like that is the motivation behind your conspiracy theories that you have admitted several times now you cannot prove.

It's apathy, incompetence, and political opportunism that is keeping the government from doing its job and securing our borders, not some silly conspiracy theory of yours, asshole.

Sure seems like it does, asshole. Seems like that is the motivation behind your conspiracy theories that you have admitted several times now you cannot prove.

It's apathy, incompetence, and political opportunism that is keeping the government from doing its job and securing our borders, not some silly conspiracy theory of yours, asshole.

Come on, this is why you are not welcomed back into the U.S. You just keep treating U.S. citizens like dumb assholes that can't read.

Do I have to teach you? I guess I do and this will be my aid package to "You Unkotar" to help you in your quest become a nice person at least. Nobody wants you here in your present state of mine and with your violent attitude.

Your first lesson is: "U.S. CITIZENS CAN READ WHAT'S WRITTEN IN THESE POSTS" and "U.S. CITIZENS UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY WHAT'S WRITTEN".

OK, when you have learned this please post here again and I will administer a test for you to see if you have learned anything before we go on to the next lesson. Please take your time studying the lesson I gave you as it appears you have a learning disability and there are no time contraints here.

Last edited:
Come on, this is why you are not welcomed back into the U.S.

What the hell are you talking about, asshole? I am here in MY United States of America. Are you trying extra hard to be stupid? I'm thinking it's about time to welcome you OUT.

You just keep treating U.S. citizens like dumb assholes that can't read.

Stop trying to hide in a crowd, asshole. YOU, all by yourself, are a dumb asshole who cannot read and apparently cannot think very well at all.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about, asshole? I am here in MY United States of America. Are you trying extra hard to be stupid? I'm thinking it's about time to welcome you OUT.

No your not in the U.S., but you want to be and you are waiting to come back in.

Stop trying to hide in a crowd, asshole. YOU, all by yourself, a a dumb asshole who cannot read and apparently cannot think very well at all.

See, you have a learning disability. You just failed the lesson I gave you so that means you will have to stay home in your own country, which is not the U.S.

Please go back and read the lesson I posted for you and try to grasp the meaning of the words first before you reply.

NBC owns the spanish T.V. station Telemundo. The Texas Pacific Group owns the spanish T.V. station Univision. We all know these television stations need spanish speaking people to profit. The question is, how much money do these spanish T.V. station owners funnel to our politicians to keep the borders open? Are politicians granting amnesty to illegals to keep a money flow from spanish T.V. stations?

Angelhair got me thinking about a fix to stop illegal immigration even though this thread is concerned with payoffs to congressional leaders to keep the borders open and to grant amnesty to illegals.

Congress is the basic problem as congress holds the power to stop illegal immigration but they won't.

Illegal immigration is bad for our country but still certain members of congress will not vote to end illegal immigration and promote legal immigration to fill any labor gaps in our economy and add people that want to become true U.S. citizens. Why?

The reason why certain elected officials will not end illegal immigration may be due to "Profit Taking" from our economy. Yes, they invest their wealth in business to earn a profit and many businesses profit heavily from illegal immigrant low labor costs.

The Plan is:

* Elected officials decisions and votes are tainted concerning illegal immigration if they have personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants. Therefore elected officials should be made to withdrawn any personal investments in businesses that are known to use illegal immigrants or step down from the office they were elected to or appointed to since their decisions and votes concerning illegal immigration would be swayed by their personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants.

* Illegal immigrants in the U.S. have to work and elected officials and appointed officials should not be allowed to "Profit" on them at all since elected and appointed officials have to make decisions concerning laws governing immigrants.

* The E-Verify system should be updated and used to verify that no elected official has personal investments in businesses that use illegal immigrants or have their own personally owned business that uses illegal immigrants.

* Elected officials and appointed officials should be banned from having personal investments in investment firms and businesses that are known to "Cater" to illegal aliens as spanish T.V. stations do. Businesses that are known to cater to illegal aliens through legal verification processes for example: "law enforcement charting numbers of reported illegal alien shop lifting arrests from an individual business entity".

The question is, how much money do these spanish T.V. station owners funnel to our politicians to keep the borders open? Are politicians granting amnesty to illegals to keep a money flow from spanish T.V. stations?

Well? Can you answer those questions or not?

Forum List

Back