ILLEGAL FBI presence in Harney County will continue...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"The occupation of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge has been a long and traumatic episode for the citizens of Harney County and the members of the Burns Paiute tribe. It is a time for healing, reconciliation amongst neighbors and friends, and allowing for life to get back to normal. I want to thank our neighbors in eastern Oregon for their patience, resolve, and their kind and welcoming spirit to the many members of federal, county, state, local, and tribal law enforcement who have worked tirelessly to bring this illegal occupation to a conclusion. The fine work of so many dedicated public servants in a difficult endeavor cannot be understated. I am very proud of them all,” said Billy J. Williams, U.S. Attorney, District of Oregon.
“Much work is left to assess the crime scene and damage to the refuge and tribal artifacts. We are committed to seeing the job done and to pursue justice for the crimes committed during the illegal occupation.”
FBI Arrests All Remaining Occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

Here is what happened at Malheur...in response to the corrupt re-sentencing and illegal imprisonment of two members of the Hammond family, a diverse group of armed citizens staged a peaceful protest at the UNOCCUPIED (read..EMPTY) refuge site in Harney County.

They did not restrict access to the site. They invited, and hosted, many people at the site. They did not damage the site (do not believe the garbage you are being fed by government propagandists who identify themselves as "environmental" groups...ESPECIALLY those that are openly federal groups). The protesters did not hurt or threaten anybody. Their assertion of their constitutional right to bear arms, and their constitutional right to defend themselves from attack, is NOT a threat, except to people who view the Constitution as a threat...which the feds do.

The FBI brought a huge military presence in, but did not immediately take steps. Instead, they infiltrated the local facebook group sites and they started closing roads and establishing check points, so that no more people could come in. They did this with the permission of the corrupt SHERIFF who is supposed to defend the constitution, and his OWN constituents. He allowed the courthouse to be cordoned off, and stopped communicating not only with the protesters, but with his own constituents, unless they were law enforcement/federal employees.

The protesters and community repeatedly requested use of public properties, such as the fairgrounds buildings, to engage in discussion and problem solving between all the factions of this conflict. They stated, over and over, that their mission was peaceful and was merely a protest, that their aim was simply to bring attention to the issue of federal over reach and unconstitutional behavior, and to allow the local people to establish themselves as the rightful land managers of the public lands under their feet.

They were refused a public venue, but they still made connections, among them Sheriff Palmer of neighboring GRANT COUNTY, and announced their plan to leave in an orderly and peaceful manner. They were in the middle of leaving when the FBI, authorized by the corrupt Sheriff WARD and our own governor, made a violent and aggressive move against them in the form of the ambush and murder of LaVoy Finicum.

At the same time that Finicum was being murdered, the FBI moved swiftly and aggressively to *capture* the refuge.

Everybody knows this whole exercise was simply a matter of justifying a military presence in Eastern Oregon. Everybody knew when they were bringing in the heavy artillery. These people were never a threat, never threatened anybody. The version you are receiving via the news outlets (when they report at all) is NOT the real story. They manipulate and lie in the stories, and I know this because I talk to the people who actually live there.

The local facebook groups are TWITCHING with bots...government officials posing as locals and using local accounts, and creating duplicate accounts, to spread misinformation, lies, and to collect information. The local ranchers are literally scared to death. I know because I have talked to them. They are scared of being KILLED and IMPRISONED because they know people who have been killed and imprisoned for speaking out about the UNCONSTITUTIONALITY of the federal presence/ownership of public lands.

So now that everybody is gone, dead, or in prison, the FBI announces that they must maintain a presence to review for "damage" and..this is rich...BOMBS. They do this to justify future strikes against peaceful Americans.

At the same time, in the last few weeks, the feds have released multiple announcements of the establishment/enhancement of "Monuments" and "Parks".

This is a very real, very calculated move by your government to exert military control over you. Time to wake up.

The Sheriff of neighboring Grant County (where I lived for 10 years, went to school, had my first two children, still have family in) has publicly declared his intent to hold Grant safe from federal occupation.

The FBI aren't even giving a date as to when they might return the refuge back to the retards who worked there. That is, the LOCAL employees of the feds to *manage* (locally) the refuge.

"The Malheur National Wildlife Refuge remains closed, and it will remain closed for some number of weeks. During this time, law enforcement will continue to man checkpoints at the edge of the refuge to maintain the security of this crime scene.
"Most immediately, FBI agents are inspecting and securing the buildings and any other areas of concern on the refuge to ensure that no one else is hiding. This process will take some number of hours.
"Following that tactical clearing of the refuge, a team of FBI Special Agent Bomb Technicians, detectives with the Oregon State Police Arson/Explosives Unit, and bomb technicians from the Portland Police Bureau and Oregon Air National Guard will methodically work their way through the property to locate and mitigate any explosive-related hazards. This process could take several days.
"Once the refuge is cleared of any hazards, the FBI’s Evidence Response Teams (ERT) will enter to document and collect evidence related to potential crimes committed during the occupation. In addition, FBI forensic examiners from the Northwest Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory will work to recover and process computers and electronic devices. It will likely be several weeks before the evidence teams complete their work on the refuge, and it will likely be a number of months before the forensic examiners complete their analysis.
"At the same time, the FBI is deploying experts with its Art Crime Team to work on the refuge. These agents are specially trained in cultural property investigations. They will be responsible for working with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Burns Paiute Tribe to identify and document damage to the tribe’s artifacts and sacred burial grounds.
"They will start with an archaeological field assessment to determine any potential violations of the Native American Graves and Repatriation Protection Act (NAGPRA) and the Archaeological Resources Protection Act (ARPA). This work will likely take a number of weeks to complete.
"As the FBI works through each of these investigative processes, we will consult with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service as to how and when we will be able to return control of the refuge to that agency."

I can tell you right now what they will *find*. They will *find* that the feds didn't take care of whatever artifacts there are there, and they will blame it upon the protesters. They will *find* that the buildings are dilapidated and filthy, as they have been forever, and they will blame it on the protesters...who didn't even stay in the buildings.

Statement by FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Bretzing on the Situation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

What has appalled me most, personally, has been the utter and complete media blackout. Burns is MILLING with activity and people. There were media on hand when Rev. Graham and Fiore stood by for the arrest of the last four occupiers. NOBODY reported anything about it. There are no images, there are no articles, no interviews, nothing. I knew that the media was in the tank, I've worked as a member of the media...but this has totally shaken me. It's only now, more than 24 hours later, that snippets are getting out.

And the REASON for that delay is that the GOVERNMENT is 100 percent controlling the narrative. I thought maybe 75 percent of the media were straight up propagandists. Nope, it's 100 percent.

The reason they are controlling the narrative is because they don't want people to see the truth about these people and this situation (which is not new).

I said two years ago during the Bundyville aftermath that the FBI would bide its time, build its case, and sweep them up next time. Guess what?

The Sheriff of neighboring Grant County (where I lived for 10 years, went to school, had my first two children, still have family in) has publicly declared his intent to hold Grant safe from federal occupation.

thanks for the update

I just want to know why Odium and Koshergrl weren't out there at the refugee standing tall with their fellow "peaceful protesters"?

Where was the huge Militia support for these guys?

And why didn't they bring enough snacks with them?

Oh the bots and the freaks flock to any thread that makes an argument that the government is behaving unconstitutionally.

This was the reality of Burns on 02/01/16 This is communism. All the "go home militia" lunatics are EMPLOYEES of the government.

Forum List

Back