Illegal Employer Problem

I guess some folks need a boulder to fall on their head in order to get it. Most undocumented workers in America are working in landscaping, fast food, retail, and other service industries.

If you know of a company with a high percentage of non-white workers, then you know it is what it is.

I don't know what "illegal" labor is. The federal government has no de jure / constitutional authority over who an employer hires as long as we still have a Right to own property. They may have the power, but they absolutely have no authority. So, let me guess, you don't believe in the Rule of Law when the government infringes on private business to your benefit?
I bet a lot of business owners justify what they are doing by buying into this spin. It’s like me with freedom to fascism. I truly believe paying income tax is unconstitutional. Or they say in small writing we’re doing it voluntarily. And if they catch us not paying, we got to convince a jury that freedom to fascism is real. And that’s tough when the state is going to argue you’re nuts to a jury of 12 people who all pay their taxes
If I was an modern employer I would exploit illegal aliens too. I might be a little concerned with displacing lower or middle class Americans, but then the common sense in me would me take over. But since I am not a modern employer and I see people living in the streets in tents...Screw wetbacks and those that employ them.
I would hire them to. No one is going to do anything to me if I do.

Although, we had this Chinese restaurant that’d been around for 50 years. One of the owners houses burnt down and 6 wetbacks were in the basement. They all dies and the restaurants closed. I don’t know what happened to the owners but I’m sure they got in trouble.

But there are basically no penalties or no one coming to get you if you’re an illegal employer

An employer should not be called "illegal" on account of who he hires.
And then you guys rape and abuse your illegals because they don’t have rights but you’re doing nothing wrong? You’re nuts.

I believe that ALL men have unalienable Rights. I pay more to workers than anyone in my area (between $20 and $40 an hour for jobs that take a max of six months to learn.) EVERYBODY is paid the same amount of money based upon the skill set. I wish Americans would take the jobs, but I don't screw anybody in retaliation. That so - called "illegal" as you erroneously call them usually has a family to feed. So either I do what is morally right and pay my help OR you will pay for it in taxes since many of those children are American citizens. It would be immoral for me to try and cheat them because of the fact that society is trying to deny them the God given unalienable Rights that the Declaratory Charter of the Rights of Man (aka the Declaration of Independence) proclaims. Stand up for the foundational principles.

I bet a lot of business owners justify what they are doing by buying into this spin. It’s like me with freedom to fascism. I truly believe paying income tax is unconstitutional. Or they say in small writing we’re doing it voluntarily. And if they catch us not paying, we got to convince a jury that freedom to fascism is real. And that’s tough when the state is going to argue you’re nuts to a jury of 12 people who all pay their taxes
If I was an modern employer I would exploit illegal aliens too. I might be a little concerned with displacing lower or middle class Americans, but then the common sense in me would me take over. But since I am not a modern employer and I see people living in the streets in tents...Screw wetbacks and those that employ them.

Although, we had this Chinese restaurant that’d been around for 50 years. One of the owners houses burnt down and 6 wetbacks were in the basement. They all dies and the restaurants closed. I don’t know what happened to the owners but I’m sure they got in trouble.

But there are basically no penalties or no one coming to get you if you’re an illegal employer

I actually went to an INS office back in the early 1990's. To report suspicious activity. I was seeing at 3 am, mysterious vans without lights sneaking people around . And I saw like 10 people running out in the dark of night into a section 8 housing across the street. And guess what? My concerns were minimized. By the INS even. There was a lot more to it, but really?

You are focusing on the wrong people.
Yea, we should be rounding up all the white boys living in their parents basements, put them in a caravan headed to Mexico for spring break but don’t let them back.

America is wasting money because we can and DO control the flow of foreigners in and out of America. The anti-immigrants don't want to admit that walls and the forfeiture of Rights will not stop it.

Only the American people can stop the flow of foreigners in and out of America. They have to change their culture and pursue the drug culture the way the left pursues anything they deem "racist."

You have to voluntarily boycott those who do business with foreigners and support American made and American owned businesses that have NO foreigners working for them. The government cannot save you from yourself.

I've never seen a product labelled "Proudly Made by Illegal Labor".

I guess some folks need a boulder to fall on their head in order to get it. Most undocumented workers in America are working in landscaping, fast food, retail, and other service industries.

If you know of a company with a high percentage of non-white workers, then you know it is what it is.

I don't know what "illegal" labor is. The federal government has no de jure / constitutional authority over who an employer hires as long as we still have a Right to own property. They may have the power, but they absolutely have no authority. So, let me guess, you don't believe in the Rule of Law when the government infringes on private business to your benefit?
'
My brother has not paid income tax for 30 years that I can remember, so it's possibly been longer. My father never paid them and when he died and willed his property off, everything went off without a hitch.

There are proven theories of law and unproven ones. If someone tries to challenge the law and fails, you call him an idiot. If he succeeds, then he's the good guy. As Mark Twain once quipped:

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

The anti-immigrant lobby refuses to come to grips with what they're saying. If an employer hires a foreigner, he should be punished??? For what? If you don't rent / sell your home to a person you feel comfortable, you should go to jail? WTH??? Have all the American people forgotten that one of the great hallmarks of our Republic is the ability to own property?

I sometimes offer gigs. Sometimes they work into full time jobs. I advertise. If I have a job to do, I prefer to help American men out that have found themselves locked out of the job market for their past indiscretions. That is "illegal" since I'm not supposed to discriminate. If they don't apply; if they don't show up, then I hire who is available. It's my job; I created it so I'll give it to who I damn well please. I'm already doing my part to get sorry ass white people to get back into the workforce.

But those of you who waste every day on the Internet condemning me on the Internet are not mad at the mothers who allow their 20, 30 40 year old sons and older to live at home, rent free and draw out of the public dole just because they're lazy. Then the government, insurance, and Big Pharma are keeping the posterity of the founders on drugs and unqualified to do even menial work.

It would be different IF those white people with their nose stuck up Trump's ass were actually looking for a job, would show up, and work. They don't. The subcontractors who think they're worth $985 an hour are delusional as well. So, it comes down to some people losing their home or hiring the foreigner. Patriotism is worth only so much when the kid next door is sitting on his ass all day on the computer - AND his mother even pays the Mexican kid down the road to cut the freaking grass. Clean up your own culture. Send me some folks that want to work. That is why we started this ministry.... to HELP people. If whites don't want the work, someone shouldn't lose their home because Uncle Scam is trying to enforce laws they have no constitutional authority to enforce in the first place.
Justify it all you want, just don’t get caught. Not if we start going after illegal employers like we did on Clinton’s watch.

And letting illegals stay to do more than just fruit picking season actually started on Reagan’s watch, on purpose

Foreign labor and the drug trade are what is driving the American economy. If I could get Americans to church and teach them the benefits of self sufficiency, it would begin to change the dynamic.

I actually went to an INS office back in the early 1990's. To report suspicious activity. I was seeing at 3 am, mysterious vans without lights sneaking people around . And I saw like 10 people running out in the dark of night into a section 8 housing across the street. And guess what? My concerns were minimized. By the INS even. There was a lot more to it, but really?

You are focusing on the wrong people.
Yea, we should be rounding up all the white boys living in their parents basements, put them in a caravan headed to Mexico for spring break but don’t let them back.

I'd advocate for that except that it is immoral to pawn off the lazy pieces of shit we've created here.

And then you guys rape and abuse your illegals because they don’t have rights but you’re doing nothing wrong? You’re nuts.

I believe that ALL men have unalienable Rights. I pay more to workers than anyone in my area (between $20 and $40 an hour for jobs that take a max of six months to learn.) EVERYBODY is paid the same amount of money based upon the skill set. I wish Americans would take the jobs, but I don't screw anybody in retaliation. That so - called "illegal" as you erroneously call them usually has a family to feed. So either I do what is morally right and pay my help OR you will pay for it in taxes since many of those children are American citizens. It would be immoral for me to try and cheat them because of the fact that society is trying to deny them the God given unalienable Rights that the Declaratory Charter of the Rights of Man (aka the Declaration of Independence) proclaims. Stand up for the foundational principles.
I’m not saying I wouldn’t do the same.

I want the laws changed so you’re too scared to hire illegals.

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

Here are three great articles on the subject:

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

ThomHartmann.com - Illegal Workers: the Con's Secret Weapon

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
Who’s created sanctuary cities and States?

America is wasting money because we can and DO control the flow of foreigners in and out of America. The anti-immigrants don't want to admit that walls and the forfeiture of Rights will not stop it.

Only the American people can stop the flow of foreigners in and out of America. They have to change their culture and pursue the drug culture the way the left pursues anything they deem "racist."

You have to voluntarily boycott those who do business with foreigners and support American made and American owned businesses that have NO foreigners working for them. The government cannot save you from yourself.

'
My brother has not paid income tax for 30 years that I can remember, so it's possibly been longer. My father never paid them and when he died and willed his property off, everything went off without a hitch.

There are proven theories of law and unproven ones. If someone tries to challenge the law and fails, you call him an idiot. If he succeeds, then he's the good guy. As Mark Twain once quipped:

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

The anti-immigrant lobby refuses to come to grips with what they're saying. If an employer hires a foreigner, he should be punished??? For what? If you don't rent / sell your home to a person you feel comfortable, you should go to jail? WTH??? Have all the American people forgotten that one of the great hallmarks of our Republic is the ability to own property?

I sometimes offer gigs. Sometimes they work into full time jobs. I advertise. If I have a job to do, I prefer to help American men out that have found themselves locked out of the job market for their past indiscretions. That is "illegal" since I'm not supposed to discriminate. If they don't apply; if they don't show up, then I hire who is available. It's my job; I created it so I'll give it to who I damn well please. I'm already doing my part to get sorry ass white people to get back into the workforce.

But those of you who waste every day on the Internet condemning me on the Internet are not mad at the mothers who allow their 20, 30 40 year old sons and older to live at home, rent free and draw out of the public dole just because they're lazy. Then the government, insurance, and Big Pharma are keeping the posterity of the founders on drugs and unqualified to do even menial work.

It would be different IF those white people with their nose stuck up Trump's ass were actually looking for a job, would show up, and work. They don't. The subcontractors who think they're worth $985 an hour are delusional as well. So, it comes down to some people losing their home or hiring the foreigner. Patriotism is worth only so much when the kid next door is sitting on his ass all day on the computer - AND his mother even pays the Mexican kid down the road to cut the freaking grass. Clean up your own culture. Send me some folks that want to work. That is why we started this ministry.... to HELP people. If whites don't want the work, someone shouldn't lose their home because Uncle Scam is trying to enforce laws they have no constitutional authority to enforce in the first place.
Are you saying the illegals are your property?

Have you read even ONE post I've responded to you about? I own the job. I created it. It's not yours and it is not the government's. I don't have to worry about being caught or justifying a damn thing.

I have been to the local INS office. To do my duty and report suspicious activity. I did. Seeing say illicit activity and actually reporting it. I did. What became of that? I have become more cynical.and that's all.

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

It’s looking like entire red states are sanctuary states. Huge companies employing thousands of illegals.

I think Ice rounded up 600 in that Mississippi Koch foods plants.

'

Have you read even ONE post I've responded to you about? I own the job. I created it. It's not yours and it is not the government's. I don't have to worry about being caught or justifying a damn thing.
I know. I wish the law would start going after companies much bigger than you then work their way down to you.

But you’ll be so scared you’ll send Jose packing long before they get to you.

And hopefully you put in a good word for Jose with immigration. He sounds like he will be a good American citizen. And then you and he will pay taxes.

It’s looking like entire red states are sanctuary states. Huge companies employing thousands of illegals.

I think I’ve rounded up 600 in that Mississippi Koch foods plants.
That was nice of you to round them up.

No man made law would scare me into relinquishing my unalienable Rights. The Word of God instructs me:

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Galatians 5 : 1

I changed it. I meant ICE. Lol

'

I know. I wish the law would start going after companies much bigger than you then work their way down to you.

But you’ll be so scared you’ll send Jose packing long before they get to you.

And hopefully you put in a good word for Jose with immigration. He sounds like he will be a good American citizen. And then you and he will pay taxes.

I pay all legal and lawful taxes - a Hell of a lot more of them than you do. AND so do my Hosea's.

I have been to the local INS office. To do my duty and report suspicious activity. I did. Seeing say illicit activity and actually reporting it. I did. What became of that? I have become more cynical.and that's all.

You're focused on the wrong people.

I changed it. I meant ICE. Lol
So did the mayor tip the illegals off about the raid?

What about making the American employers obey the local, state and federal laws already on the books. Americans should report any employer hiring illegal aliens. If the employers can't make a living without lying, cheating and breaking the laws. Maybe, the employer shouldn't be in business in the first place and the employer should go get a job!

Excerpt:

Sec. 274A. [8 U.S.C. 1324a]

(a) Making Employment of Unauthorized Aliens Unlawful.-
(1) In general.-It is unlawful for a person or other entity-
(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien
knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such
employment, or

.ExternalClass DIV{;}
[PDF] http://www.uscis.gov/propub/DocView/slbid/1/2/111?hilite=

124k - Adobe PDF - View as html
... Employment of Unauthorized Aliens ... is unlawful for a person or other entity, after hiring an alien for ... 274A - UNLAWFUL
At the same time, governors and mayors need to be forced to obey federal law. No more sanctuary cities or states.

Let's consider what is the duty of a Governor, to enforce state law, not federal law. That is up to the Federal Dept of Justice, and the agencies under the AG including ICE, the FBI, ATF&E, US Marshall's' and many more.

When federal law trumps state law, governers have to obey them. Think of it this way, if governors can safely ignore federal immigration law, why shouldn't they be able to ignore federal abortion law? Or environmental law?

State officials can not enforce Federal immigration laws.

Do you know that it was the anti - immigrant types that caused that precedent to come about? They shot themselves in the foot (pun intended if you know what I'm talking about.)

Yes, that is true.

Sorry but that’s the best title and I’m sticking with it.

We need to realize it’s not an illegal immigrant problem it’s an illegal employer problem.

Just like we don’t have a cocaine user problem. We need to go after the manufacturers.

It’s like going after hungry people who go to Walmart but you don’t go after the waltons.

We need to realize it’s not an illegal immigrant problem it’s an illegal employer problem.

Just like we don’t have a cocaine user problem. We need to go after the manufacturers.

It’s like going after hungry people who go to Walmart but you don’t go after the waltons.

So you like Trumps ideas on denying Due Process. Got it.

No man made law would scare me into relinquishing my unalienable Rights. The Word of God instructs me:

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Galatians 5 : 1
Then I hope the law eventually catches up to you.

And even if you get off free in court do you think you’ll go right back to hiring illegals? I wish this would become a nationally televised trial. And at the same time you can try to get off for the tax evasion.

Listen, I make $20k a year tax free money, so I’m not judging you or telling you I think you should stop. I don’t care. Hell two of my customers are illegal immigrants. Ain’t that a pip? If they send illegals home I would lose my two best customers.

I’m talking about what would be good for America not what’s good for you and me personally.

And maybe those lazy kids living in their parents basements will come work for you but you’ll have to pay $25 hr. That’s $200 a Day.

Eventually the enabling parents are going to die and these kids in the basement are going to be screwed. But luckily they aren’t breeding. So eventually we are going to be begging Mexicans to come.

So you like Trumps ideas on denying Due Process. Got it.
No I like due process but each decision should take a week or month max.

Forum List

Back