Illegal Citizens Could Sway Elections

Here we go with the same old liberal crap..
Bush bla...bla...bla...

I called you out on one of your blatant lies and that's what you come back with?

Now go away?
You will be lucky if I don't make fucking with you my new hobby.

Tell us again how Clinton proposed installing steel cockpit doors on airliners. LOL

Boy, you've only been here for 76 posts. You should probably not bite off more than you can chew.

Clinton proposed reinforced doors and a lot of other things the airlines opposed. The Airlines still opposed them even after 9/11. The government had to pay for a lot of them.
He never purposed anything, another lie, he got a report from Gore and others that made suggestions and you call that Clinton's suggestions? What a fucking piece of shit you are. You piss lies like no one else on this board. You and shootspeeders must sleep together at night and conjure up your next set of lies.

He never purposed anything, another lie, he got a report from Gore and others that made suggestions and you call that Clinton's suggestions? What a fucking piece of shit you are. You piss lies like no one else on this board. You and shootspeeders must sleep together at night and conjure up your next set of lies.

Yawn, guy. Most of those suggestions were pretty good and a lot of them would have prevented 9/11.

But the Airlines fought it. The airlines fought these things even after 9/11. They are fighting to get a lot of them rolled back now.

Of course, it would have also been nice had Bush done something when the CIA told him Bin Laden was seekign to attack us. You know, other than saying "Well, you've covered your ass."

Yawn, guy. Most of those suggestions were pretty good and a lot of them would have prevented 9/11.

But the Airlines fought it. The airlines fought these things even after 9/11. They are fighting to get a lot of them rolled back now.

Of course, it would have also been nice had Bush done something when the CIA told him Bin Laden was seekign to attack us. You know, other than saying "Well, you've covered your ass."
And you have got nothin, I understand. You lie.

Boy, you've only been here for 76 posts. You should probably not bite off more than you can chew.

Clinton proposed reinforced doors and a lot of other things the airlines opposed. The Airlines still opposed them even after 9/11. The government had to pay for a lot of them.

Keep on spreading your lies.

Don't worry about me biting off more that I can chew. I'll be just fine thank you.

Don't worry about me biting off more that I can chew. I'll be just fine thank you.

Guy, your boy Bush fucked it up. Not only did he let us get attacked, but then he managed to get rolled by two third world countries.

So no one is afraid of us anymore. Nice work.

Guy, your boy Bush fucked it up. Not only did he let us get attacked, but then he managed to get rolled by two third world countries.

So no one is afraid of us anymore. Nice work.

Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?

Look, illegal immigrants might be voting en mass in our elections, but it's nothing to worry about. They're voting for the right party. Seriously. It's okay. It would be a problem if they started voting in line with their conservative values rather than with their desire for immediate and full citizenship.

Forum List

Back