Illegal Citizens Could Sway Elections

Okay, let's look at what happened on Clinton's watch.

After OKC showed how vulnerable we were to possible terrorist attacks, Clinton wanted to tighten security on a lot of things. The Republicans and big business opposed him. For instance, one of the things that the Clinton administration wanted to do was put steel doors on airliners.

The GOP Congress and airlines shot that down. Too much money. It would have stopped 9/11 right in its tracks though.

Same thing when Clinton tried to take out Bin Laden in 1998 with airstrikes. The GOP accused him of wagging the dog over Lewinsky and mocked him over hitting an "aspirin factory".

I've been searching for anything regarding any pre-9/11 proposals to install steel doors on commercial aircraft including the Gore Commission (created after the suspected bombing of TWA flight 800).
Nothing comes up to support that claim.

Anyone who works in America or goes to school in America should be able to vote in national elections! It's the right thing to do!!
OK, let's talk about the right thing to do.

1) If any illegals are caught violating U S law by even registering to vote, they should be prosecuted, then deported due to having a criminal record, without the option of ever returning and applying for citizenship.

2) Since the illegals are letting their kids enter the country illegally (and unaccompanied) under Obama, THEY SHOULD FACE CHILD NEGLECT CHARGES, just like American citizens do when they let their kids wander off. They should lose custody permanently, then face criminal charges, and be deported immediately upon release from incarceration. And as far as "breaking up families" goes, what families? They don't have kids anymore.

I've been searching for anything regarding any pre-9/11 proposals to install steel doors on commercial aircraft including the Gore Commission (created after the suspected bombing of TWA flight 800).

Really? I got it in one. I also have something called "A Memory".

http://fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html

This is a recommendation to the President, nothing shows he took action.

With your record of lying, I wouldn't trust your memory.

Really? I got it in one. I also have something called "A Memory".

http://fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html

There is no mention of reinforcing cockpit doors in there.
Do you just post this crap assuming nobody will bother to read it?

Try reading this:
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (post 9/11)
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
In 1996, a presidential commission on aviation safety and security chaired by Vice President Al Gore reinforced the prevailing concern about sabotage and explosives on aircraft. The Gore Commission also flagged, as a new danger, the possibility of attack by surface-to-air missiles. Its 1997 final report did not discuss the possibility of suicide hijackings.

This is a recommendation to the President, nothing shows he took action.

With your record of lying, I wouldn't trust your memory.

But that was the point. He had a proposal. the Airline fought it tooth and nail because profits were more important than the safety of their passengers.
Say again its not true joe? who would suggest putting steal on a airplane? Titanium yes, kevlar yes, steal no

Try reading this:
In 1996, a presidential commission on aviation safety and security chaired by Vice President Al Gore reinforced the prevailing concern about sabotage and explosives on aircraft. The Gore Commission also flagged, as a new danger, the possibility of attack by surface-to-air missiles. Its 1997 final report did not discuss the possibility of suicide hijackings.

Yup, keep pretending there isn't.

Point was, it was suggested, and the airlines fought it because they'd have to spend $300 an aircraft to retrofit them.

Point was, it was suggested, and the airlines fought it because they'd have to spend $300 an aircraft to retrofit them.

Your claim that Clinton proposed installing steel cockpit doors on airliners untrue, therefore the claim that those greedy capitalist airlines opposed it is impossible.

Try reading this:

Again another lie, Clinton had nothing to do with the report, no one ever went to the airlines to ask them to do anything, just another report, with suggestions that is all. Tons of these types of reports exist means nothing, has nothing to do with illegals swaying elections, just another attempt by Joe to change direction because he has nothing.

Again another lie, Clinton had nothing to do with the report, no one ever went to the airlines to ask them to do anything, just another report, with suggestions that is all. Tons of these types of reports exist means nothing, has nothing to do with illegals swaying elections, just another attempt by Joe to change direction because he has nothing.

Naw, we were done with the imaginary illegals pages ago.

my point was that you guys cheated to get the worst president in history in office. and then you have the balls to talk about "Fairness">

BULLSHIT!
That report (That I found and inserted) was post 9/11.
Bill Clinton was already out of office and had nothing to do with it.
That report even made mention that the Gore Commission did nothing to address the possibility of suicide hijackers.

Your claim that Bill Clinton suggested installing steel cockpit doors on airliners is a complete fabrication.
I was taking the high road and refraining from calling you a fucking liar, but you keep repeating the same lie over and over.

Before you just make up shit and copy and paste links, you should at least read them and get your facts straight.

Your claim that Bill Clinton suggested installing steel cockpit doors on airliners is a complete fabrication.
I was taking the high road and refraining from calling you a fucking liar, but you keep repeating the same lie over and over.

Guy, you aren't taking any high road. You are just sitting their making excuses for Bush's gross and criminal incompetence, which would be full time job.

Now go away.

Guy, you aren't taking any high road. You are just sitting their making excuses for Bush's gross and criminal incompetence, which would be full time job.

Now go away.

Here we go with the same old liberal crap..
Bush bla...bla...bla...

I called you out on one of your blatant lies and that's what you come back with?

Now go away?
You will be lucky if I don't make fucking with you my new hobby.

Tell us again how Clinton proposed installing steel cockpit doors on airliners. LOL

Now go away.

Bush bla...bla...bla...

I called you out on one of your blatant lies and that's what you come back with?

Now go away?

Tell us again how Clinton proposed installing steel cockpit doors on airliners. LOL

s'matter bubalah.... you have a problem with the fact that baby bush screwed things up for a decade?

you should probably get over that.

Bush bla...bla...bla...

Now go away?

Boy, you've only been here for 76 posts. You should probably not bite off more than you can chew.

Clinton proposed reinforced doors and a lot of other things the airlines opposed. The Airlines still opposed them even after 9/11. The government had to pay for a lot of them.

Naw, we were done with the imaginary illegals pages ago.

my point was that you guys cheated to get the worst president in history in office. and then you have the balls to talk about "Fairness">

You have no proof, about any of your claims, never posted any proof.

Again, you are a lying left wing nutter. You have no substance just lies and more lies. It's the nuts like you on the left and right that are responsible for ruining America.

Forum List

Back